« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2016, 09:46:55 AM »

Thought for Today: "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut, American author (born 1922, died this date in 2007).
I'm going to pretend I didn't read this stupid-ass quote.
Hahaha. Thought I was the only one bothered by it.
Certainly not his finest work
Shit, you expect me to select my own quotes now?
This just happens to be the one attached to todays' news and birthdays.
You want a hand selected quote?

“Ninety percent of all problems are caused by people being assholes.”
“What causes the other ten percent?” asked Kizzy.
“Natural disasters,” said Nib.”
― Becky Chambers, The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet

“World is so beautiful, but alas! There are so many assholes.”
― M.F. Moonzajer

“He's a moron being an asshole. You don't shoot people for being assholes, or the human race would be extinct.”
― L.S. Hawker, The Drowning Game

and finally...
I was talking about Vonnegut...sheesh
But Dave posted it, so it's just like he said it himself.
And I posted this as well!
That is a good one, LMFAO
Don't encourage him.

« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2016, 09:49:48 AM »

More Monday Fun!!!

2:30 - 3:30 today is annual Ethics Training.  Sheesh, how many more days?

« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2016, 09:56:42 AM »

[...]

Has a bit of a Tuesday feel in here
When you got that feeling, ya gotta go with it....not sure when you'll get it back!

« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2016, 10:18:15 AM »

[...]

TWHS

« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2016, 10:19:44 AM »

More Monday Fun!!!

2:30 - 3:30 today is annual Ethics Training.  Sheesh, how many more days?
Right up until quitting time, eh?  None of that unethical leaving early crap for you!

« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2016, 10:23:40 AM »

heading for the gulf.
enjoy your GFY Monday.

« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2016, 10:24:56 AM »

Good morning, blokes.
Morning David, back in Ireland?
Got back mid-day Friday.  Actually going into the office a couple days this week, then drive over to York for the second half.  Home for the entire NEXT week!
how did that happen?
Good morning boys

« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2016, 10:36:16 AM »

DOW.  +127

« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2016, 10:45:53 AM »

[...]

But Bean and Uncle Tony weren't...
Yes I was. So GFY too.

« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2016, 11:02:05 AM »

[...]

Cat's Cradle, Slaughterhouse Five - good books....

« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2016, 11:02:40 AM »

Fuk Me To Tears😭😭😭😭😭

« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2016, 11:06:05 AM »

Much like his sex-life with the warden, Tony is brief and angry today  ;D

« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2016, 11:16:28 AM »

Must have been the extra martini's over the weekend.

« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2016, 11:19:59 AM »

Mayor T. on Spring break.
what made you guys, think he would fit in a cooler?

« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2016, 11:27:01 AM »

Morning Flip