« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2016, 08:36:33 AM »

I really love Mondays.
going out island hopping later.
MB3 robusto and coffee watching the birds and squirrels empty my feeders.

GFY
I'm sure the day will come where you wake up on a Monday morning, no alarm, no meeting, no job, no traveling, nothing pressing to attend to, and you'll say to yourself, "Mondays aren't so bad after all".
Yea, but in truth, they are not Mondays....they are just "the next day" so it doesn't really count.
6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Might take me a while to get over the 2-3 hour 1st Monday of the Month Office meetings after 20 years of that stupid bullshit.
On the plus side you'll get to hear the hair dryer every day of the week instead of just the weekends.

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2016, 08:51:58 AM »

I really love Mondays.
going out island hopping later.
MB3 robusto and coffee watching the birds and squirrels empty my feeders.

GFY
I'm sure the day will come where you wake up on a Monday morning, no alarm, no meeting, no job, no traveling, nothing pressing to attend to, and you'll say to yourself, "Mondays aren't so bad after all".
Yea, but in truth, they are not Mondays....they are just "the next day" so it doesn't really count.
6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Might take me a while to get over the 2-3 hour 1st Monday of the Month Office meetings after 20 years of that stupid bullshit.
On the plus side you'll get to hear the hair dryer every day of the week instead of just the weekends.
Don't you have some cabinet work to do in the bathroom?

Sheesh!

« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2016, 08:59:29 AM »

Thought for Today: "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut, American author (born 1922, died this date in 2007).
I'm going to pretend I didn't read this stupid-ass quote.
Hahaha. Thought I was the only one bothered by it.
Certainly not his finest work
Shit, you expect me to select my own quotes now?
This just happens to be the one attached to todays' news and birthdays.
You want a hand selected quote?

“Ninety percent of all problems are caused by people being assholes.”
“What causes the other ten percent?” asked Kizzy.
“Natural disasters,” said Nib.”
― Becky Chambers, The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet

“World is so beautiful, but alas! There are so many assholes.”
― M.F. Moonzajer

“He's a moron being an asshole. You don't shoot people for being assholes, or the human race would be extinct.”
― L.S. Hawker, The Drowning Game

and finally...

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2016, 09:02:08 AM »

I really love Mondays.
going out island hopping later.
MB3 robusto and coffee watching the birds and squirrels empty my feeders.

GFY
I'm sure the day will come where you wake up on a Monday morning, no alarm, no meeting, no job, no traveling, nothing pressing to attend to, and you'll say to yourself, "Mondays aren't so bad after all".
Yea, but in truth, they are not Mondays....they are just "the next day" so it doesn't really count.
6 Saturdays and a Sunday.
Might take me a while to get over the 2-3 hour 1st Monday of the Month Office meetings after 20 years of that stupid bullshit.
On the plus side you'll get to hear the hair dryer every day of the week instead of just the weekends.
Nah, if she's retired too, she will most likely be sleeping in and wouldn't hurry with the shower and hairdrying until much later, so Tex will be able to escape out to the deck or porch with his coffee and EPC 2nd.

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2016, 09:03:14 AM »

Didn't check the prices yet, but a quality Monday on the CPage today.

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2016, 09:09:34 AM »

[...]

Word of the day..asshole. Got it.

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2016, 09:09:42 AM »

Didn't check the prices yet, but a quality Monday on the CPage today.
Most of the prices are pretty good.

Don't forget to pick up some Vintage Field Shorts too!

« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2016, 09:11:19 AM »

Didn't check the prices yet, but a quality Monday on the CPage today.
Nothing there to get worked up about.  TWSS.

« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2016, 09:14:41 AM »

Didn't check the prices yet, but a quality Monday on the CPage today.
Nothing there to get worked up about.  TWSS.
TWSAS!

« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2016, 09:18:16 AM »

[...]

I was talking about Vonnegut...sheesh

« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2016, 09:27:26 AM »

[...]

But Bean and Uncle Tony weren't...

« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2016, 09:30:00 AM »

[...]

But Dave posted it, so it's just like he said it himself.

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2016, 09:39:48 AM »

[...]

And I posted this as well!

« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2016, 09:41:46 AM »

[...]

That is a good one, LMFAO

« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2016, 09:45:57 AM »

[...]

Has a bit of a Tuesday feel in here