Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

« Reply #195 on: May 16, 2017, 05:38:36 PM »

Afternoon, Bean... you can knock you pic resolution down a tad. No fine pint there to read on the label. Save you some storage space as well.
If I knew how to do that with my phone I would.  But yeah, agreed, it's too big (TNWSS)
It'll be in your camera settings. In Android the Picture Size and Picture Quality properties are what you want to fiddle with. In Apple, God only knows.
I don't have those settings on my Droid Maxx.  Zoom, focus, brightness, and other stuff, but no image size/quality.  Seems like a basic function is missing. https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95739/p/30,6720,8882/kw/image
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95432/p/30,6720,8882
Well, that's a pile of shit!
Indeed, WTF.  Check out the way they suggest you reduce the resolution.  Take a fk'n screen shot of your photo. LMAO.  https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95739/p/30,6720,8882/kw/image%20size

No worries, Mark. Tony's paying for the bandwidth here. Would be more beneficial to your storage.
Good God, he's right. You can't change the resolution of the still camera on that phone. Time for a new phone, before that one gets shitstains on your fingers.
New phones cost money.  Have you forgotten who you're talking too?
Yeah. That one cost you money, and you paid for features you didn't get. You got took.
No, it was the last of the "free with 2 yr contract" deals.  It recently started f'king up so I had it replaced for free (insurance).  Yeah, the camera function is lacking, but otherwise it's fine.
You do realize the phone wasn't free, right? That you paid a premium for it?
It was just as free as free shipping, damnit!   Anyone who says otherwise can GFH!

« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2017, 05:39:20 PM »

« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2017, 05:40:24 PM »

[...]

Put it in as an expense to the boss....he may not notice... ::)

« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2017, 05:42:02 PM »

[...]

Well Said!

« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2017, 05:42:46 PM »

Dang, why can't I ignore this?  https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/sbc-cotm-club
Sold out, they must have just been waiting for you.
Remember when the Cigar.com cigars of the month was a viable way of sampling new cigars?

« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2017, 05:50:28 PM »

Dang, why can't I ignore this?  https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/sbc-cotm-club
Sold out, they must have just been waiting for you.
Remember when the Cigar.com cigars of the month was a viable way of sampling new cigars?
Yes, the warden bought that for me once, a looong time ago.

« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2017, 05:55:16 PM »

« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2017, 05:59:01 PM »

CROMAGNON AQUITAINE Mode 5 lit
Aquitaine is the best of the Roma Craft line IMHO

« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2017, 06:09:05 PM »

[...]

Lol. Well, I can't argue with that.

« Reply #204 on: May 16, 2017, 06:46:36 PM »

Afternoon, men. Out in CT again with beautiful weather, and like a dumbass I brought no cigars.  So stopped at a local place where the proprietor talked me into this.  Leaf by Oscar.  Comes wrapped in a tobacco leaf, which smells delicious.  Anyone ever heard of it?

Strikes me as a novelty, but I've seen good reviews.  Which cigar did you have as it it offered in four wrappers (not counting the exterior wrap.
Chose the corojo. He had maduro also. Toro size, $10.

Did you ask if there was a coupon? lol
At least the shipping was free.

« Reply #205 on: May 16, 2017, 06:50:53 PM »

Afternoon, men. Out in CT again with beautiful weather, and like a dumbass I brought no cigars.  So stopped at a local place where the proprietor talked me into this.  Leaf by Oscar.  Comes wrapped in a tobacco leaf, which smells delicious.  Anyone ever heard of it?

Strikes me as a novelty, but I've seen good reviews.  Which cigar did you have as it it offered in four wrappers (not counting the exterior wrap.
Chose the corojo. He had maduro also. Toro size, $10.

Did you ask if there was a coupon? lol
At least the shipping was free.
Half the price was probably Connecticut taxes.

« Reply #206 on: May 16, 2017, 06:51:48 PM »

[...]

:o. I am going to print and frame that Raz response.

« Reply #207 on: May 16, 2017, 06:52:48 PM »

Afternoon, men. Out in CT again with beautiful weather, and like a dumbass I brought no cigars.  So stopped at a local place where the proprietor talked me into this.  Leaf by Oscar.  Comes wrapped in a tobacco leaf, which smells delicious.  Anyone ever heard of it?

Strikes me as a novelty, but I've seen good reviews.  Which cigar did you have as it it offered in four wrappers (not counting the exterior wrap.
Chose the corojo. He had maduro also. Toro size, $10.

Did you ask if there was a coupon? lol
At least the shipping was free.
Half the price was probably Connecticut taxes.
No joke.

« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2017, 07:01:27 PM »

Afternoon, men. Out in CT again with beautiful weather, and like a dumbass I brought no cigars.  So stopped at a local place where the proprietor talked me into this.  Leaf by Oscar.  Comes wrapped in a tobacco leaf, which smells delicious.  Anyone ever heard of it?

Strikes me as a novelty, but I've seen good reviews.  Which cigar did you have as it it offered in four wrappers (not counting the exterior wrap.
Chose the corojo. He had maduro also. Toro size, $10.

Did you ask if there was a coupon? lol
At least the shipping was free.
Half the price was probably Connecticut taxes.
No joke.
For a state with a rich tobacco history they sure treat it like a redheaded stepchild now.  Commies!

« Reply #209 on: May 16, 2017, 07:04:20 PM »

Afternoon, men. Out in CT again with beautiful weather, and like a dumbass I brought no cigars.  So stopped at a local place where the proprietor talked me into this.  Leaf by Oscar.  Comes wrapped in a tobacco leaf, which smells delicious.  Anyone ever heard of it?

Strikes me as a novelty, but I've seen good reviews.  Which cigar did you have as it it offered in four wrappers (not counting the exterior wrap.
Chose the corojo. He had maduro also. Toro size, $10.

Did you ask if there was a coupon? lol
At least the shipping was free.
Smoking it now.  Nice looking stick, perfect draw, burn a bit uneven.  I'd post another picture but don't want to crash the server.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16