Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2015, 02:58:05 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Afternoon Sausage,  3 excellent choices.  Bastards never put Warheads on the daily deals anymore.
Went with the Revelation
I will buy one next time we go to ashes & embers.  Catches my eye every time and I never pull the trigger.

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2015, 02:58:59 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Afternoon Sausage,  3 excellent choices.  Bastards never put Warheads on the daily deals anymore.
Went with the Revelation
Excellent Seagar for sure, had one this week myself.
It really is a very good cigar, I don't smoke many of these for some reason

« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2015, 02:59:20 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Afternoon Sausage,  3 excellent choices.  Bastards never put Warheads on the daily deals anymore.
Went with the Revelation
I will buy one next time we go to ashes & embers.  Catches my eye every time and I never pull the trigger.
They show up on the Mash occasionally.

« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2015, 02:59:31 PM »

Afternoon guys, just finished a sausage for lunch and having a drink and about to pick out a smoke. Thinking of a SC Revelation, Warhead II or a La Antiquedad
Afternoon Sausage,  3 excellent choices.  Bastards never put Warheads on the daily deals anymore.
Went with the Revelation
I will buy one next time we go to ashes & embers.  Catches my eye every time and I never pull the trigger.
Thats where I got the one I'm smoking

« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2015, 03:00:24 PM »

3-4 year old SL Oval Maduro V-Notched and ready with an ice cold lemonade.

« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2015, 03:06:22 PM »

3-4 year old SL Oval Maduro V-Notched and ready with an ice cold lemonade.
That sounds good too.  Recently smoked an oval petite corona which had been sitting in the humi for a long time.

« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2015, 03:08:29 PM »

3-4 year old SL Oval Maduro V-Notched and ready with an ice cold lemonade.
That sounds good too.  Recently smoked an oval petite corona which had been sitting in the humi for a long time.
Very nice smoke with a perfect draw.

« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2015, 03:09:56 PM »

88 degrees with a nice breeze here, that is unbelievable cool here for July, normally over 100.

« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2015, 03:21:24 PM »

3-4 year old SL Oval Maduro V-Notched and ready with an ice cold lemonade.
That sounds good too.  Recently smoked an oval petite corona which had been sitting in the humi for a long time.
Very nice smoke with a perfect draw.
Final third of this Revelation, perfect draw and burn, great cigar

« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2015, 03:29:42 PM »

3-4 year old SL Oval Maduro V-Notched and ready with an ice cold lemonade.
That sounds good too.  Recently smoked an oval petite corona which had been sitting in the humi for a long time.
Very nice smoke with a perfect draw.
Final third of this Revelation, perfect draw and burn, great cigar
And they have one of my favorite labels! :).  Been smoking SC's for a long time and they are always 100% top quality made.

« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2015, 03:38:11 PM »

3-4 year old SL Oval Maduro V-Notched and ready with an ice cold lemonade.
That sounds good too.  Recently smoked an oval petite corona which had been sitting in the humi for a long time.
Very nice smoke with a perfect draw.
Final third of this Revelation, perfect draw and burn, great cigar
And they have one of my favorite labels! :).  Been smoking SC's for a long time and they are always 100% top quality made.
Thats funny I was just admiring the label, it's a brand I'm just getting into but top notch stuff

« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2015, 04:02:08 PM »

3-4 year old SL Oval Maduro V-Notched and ready with an ice cold lemonade.
That sounds good too.  Recently smoked an oval petite corona which had been sitting in the humi for a long time.
Very nice smoke with a perfect draw.
Final third of this Revelation, perfect draw and burn, great cigar
And they have one of my favorite labels! :).  Been smoking SC's for a long time and they are always 100% top quality made.
Thats funny I was just admiring the label, it's a brand I'm just getting into but top notch stuff
I see you're really loving that broccoli rabe sausage holder.

« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2015, 04:10:47 PM »

3-4 year old SL Oval Maduro V-Notched and ready with an ice cold lemonade.
That sounds good too.  Recently smoked an oval petite corona which had been sitting in the humi for a long time.
Very nice smoke with a perfect draw.
Final third of this Revelation, perfect draw and burn, great cigar
And they have one of my favorite labels! :).  Been smoking SC's for a long time and they are always 100% top quality made.
Thats funny I was just admiring the label, it's a brand I'm just getting into but top notch stuff
I see you're really loving that broccoli rabe sausage holder.
LOL

« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2015, 04:26:49 PM »

Getting ready to leave the swim club.  May mow the lawn real quick or I may just go take a nap.  Hmmmm.

« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2015, 04:30:17 PM »

Getting ready to leave the swim club.  May mow the lawn real quick or I may just go take a nap.  Hmmmm.
I have already done both of those now going to light a yard gar and float in the pool.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9