Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2015, 06:50:08 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
91 deg, 72 dewpoint.  Don't let the sweat dripping off your forehead put out your cigar.
Was not bad with the ceiling fans on but it is hot and humid.

« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2015, 07:29:51 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
I was referring to a different Dave but if the shoe fits...
You know us Dave's....tag team effort
Lord knows you have the team. That's a deep bench.
Maybe we should go help out Cleveland.

« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2015, 07:38:51 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
I was referring to a different Dave but if the shoe fits...
You know us Dave's....tag team effort
Lord knows you have the team. That's a deep bench.
Maybe we should go help out Cleveland.
He said deep, not skilled.

« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2015, 08:21:20 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
I was referring to a different Dave but if the shoe fits...
You know us Dave's....tag team effort
Lord knows you have the team. That's a deep bench.
Maybe we should go help out Cleveland.
He said deep, not skilled.
Oh, we got skillz!
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 6/23/2015
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2015, 09:10:35 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
91 deg, 72 dewpoint.  Don't let the sweat dripping off your forehead put out your cigar.
Evening, lunatics!  Enjoying a Bueso Genesis from that fine BotL Bean of Threeness.  Thank you for sharing, Mark!

« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2015, 09:14:55 PM »

Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
And he took the banter with him!
Not really, I just had to get home, pick up the brown boxes from the front, light up a MOW Skull Crusher and open a Sam Summer Ale.  Now just waiting on the last bits of Bill to rumble through our area in about an hour.
I was referring to a different Dave but if the shoe fits...
You know us Dave's....tag team effort
Lord knows you have the team. That's a deep bench.
Maybe we should go help out Cleveland.
He said deep, not skilled.
Ha, indeed.  LTG already alluded to a similarity between himself and Lebron. He is likely the tallest guy on the banter, so there is that.

« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2015, 09:37:45 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
91 deg, 72 dewpoint.  Don't let the sweat dripping off your forehead put out your cigar.
Evening, lunatics!  Enjoying a Bueso Genesis from that fine BotL Bean of Threeness.  Thank you for sharing, Mark!
Evenin', Dave.  Is that the original maddie or the new habano?

« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2015, 09:49:34 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
91 deg, 72 dewpoint.  Don't let the sweat dripping off your forehead put out your cigar.
Evening, lunatics!  Enjoying a Bueso Genesis from that fine BotL Bean of Threeness.  Thank you for sharing, Mark!
Evenin', Dave.  Is that the original maddie or the new habano?
That would be the new hababo.

« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2015, 09:51:03 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
91 deg, 72 dewpoint.  Don't let the sweat dripping off your forehead put out your cigar.
Evening, lunatics!  Enjoying a Bueso Genesis from that fine BotL Bean of Threeness.  Thank you for sharing, Mark!
Evenin', Dave.  Is that the original maddie or the new habano?
That would be the new hababo.
Ahhh, I enjoyed that one.  Although I'm one of the few on here that enjoyed the original too.

Sent from Threebean's XT1080 using Tapatalk, but don't tell him.

« Reply #219 on: June 23, 2015, 10:29:35 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
91 deg, 72 dewpoint.  Don't let the sweat dripping off your forehead put out your cigar.
Evening, lunatics!  Enjoying a Bueso Genesis from that fine BotL Bean of Threeness.  Thank you for sharing, Mark!
Evenin', Dave.  Is that the original maddie or the new habano?
That would be the new hababo.
Ahhh, I enjoyed that one.  Although I'm one of the few on here that enjoyed the original too.

Sent from Threebean's XT1080 using Tapatalk, but don't tell him.
Still can't remember to uncheck that f'n box each time.  As for Bueso's, like the Project and the Habano, not so much the Odyssey.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 6/23/2015
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2015, 10:33:49 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
91 deg, 72 dewpoint.  Don't let the sweat dripping off your forehead put out your cigar.
Evening, lunatics!  Enjoying a Bueso Genesis from that fine BotL Bean of Threeness.  Thank you for sharing, Mark!
Evenin', Dave.  Is that the original maddie or the new habano?
That would be the new hababo.
Ahhh, I enjoyed that one.  Although I'm one of the few on here that enjoyed the original too.

Sent from Threebean's XT1080 using Tapatalk, but don't tell him.
Still can't remember to uncheck that f'n box each time.  As for Bueso's, like the Project and the Habano, not so much the Odyssey.
Came on for a strong pepper and spice finish.  Thanks again, Texas Mark!

Sent from Threebean's XT1080 using Tapatalk

« Reply #221 on: June 23, 2015, 11:04:56 PM »

(
Close enough I am off now.   BBL with something lit but don't know what yet.
Close enough is within one minute.  You said so yourself.  Hope you're not cheating.  It'll go in your permanent record.
I will check it as I sit here on the patio smoking a cigar while you work. ;D
91 deg, 72 dewpoint.  Don't let the sweat dripping off your forehead put out your cigar.
Evening, lunatics!  Enjoying a Bueso Genesis from that fine BotL Bean of Threeness.  Thank you for sharing, Mark!
Evenin', Dave.  Is that the original maddie or the new habano?
That would be the new hababo.
Ahhh, I enjoyed that one.  Although I'm one of the few on here that enjoyed the original too.

Sent from Threebean's XT1080 using Tapatalk, but don't tell him.
Still can't remember to uncheck that f'n box each time.  As for Bueso's, like the Project and the Habano, not so much the Odyssey.
You know you can permanently remove that, right?  Just keep going back <-- (upper left) until you see the gear looking icon in the upper right.  Then click "settings" and edit the "signature".

« Reply #222 on: June 23, 2015, 11:54:19 PM »

(
[...]

Thanks for the help, but I ain't finding no gear icon anywhere.  I'm on an Android, of that matters.

« Reply #223 on: June 23, 2015, 11:58:58 PM »

(
[...]

I'll PM you instructions... Tomorrow.