Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2023, 04:40:01 PM »

Guess who's got a working dryer!!
Look at you, Mr Fix-It. I'm impressed.
Also, after having the A/C turned off for four hours, I turned it on again to see if the loud buzzing was still going on. It's been almost 5 hours of cycling on and off (thermostat) and all is well.

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2023, 06:51:39 PM »

Had dinner at a reasonable hour for a change. We have baseball under the lights, this evening. Boys are asked to be there at 7:45 for an 8:30 start.

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2023, 07:54:02 PM »

We also have Yankees vs. Mets plus U.S. vs. Holland in the women's world cup. Lots of sports this evening. Fingers crossed that my teams sweep.

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2023, 07:54:50 PM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
And "The Jigsaw Man" with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier.
Never saw that either.
When I went to her IMDB page, it included a pic of Caine that I assume is from that movie, and the mustache he had it was downright fantastic.
Of course, those were all 70s movies.
Yea?  So?
Mustaches and in general, fashion, was amazing.
I don't know if I'd go THAT far.
You're not old enough to vote on that.

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2023, 07:56:49 PM »

Guess who's got a working dryer!!
Look at you, Mr Fix-It. I'm impressed.
Also, after having the A/C turned off for four hours, I turned it on again to see if the loud buzzing was still going on. It's been almost 5 hours of cycling on and off (thermostat) and all is well.
I would still have someone come out and do a PM.  Don't want it blowing up on you during this temp. spell.

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2023, 08:41:49 PM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
And "The Jigsaw Man" with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier.
Never saw that either.
When I went to her IMDB page, it included a pic of Caine that I assume is from that movie, and the mustache he had it was downright fantastic.
Of course, those were all 70s movies.
Yea?  So?
Mustaches and in general, fashion, was amazing.
I don't know if I'd go THAT far.
You're not old enough to vote on that.

Well I am, and the only thing good about fashion in the 70s was the things that are always in fashion. Like girls in tight jeans and halter tops. The rest was pretty lame.

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2023, 08:46:48 PM »

Into the evening.

« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2023, 08:47:43 PM »

[...]

Forgot to mention mini skirts and no bra.

« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2023, 10:00:51 PM »

We also have Yankees vs. Mets plus U.S. vs. Holland in the women's world cup. Lots of sports this evening. Fingers crossed that my teams sweep.
My boys lost their game 0-8. All the runs came in the last two innings. Wheels fell off the bus.

The Yanks won though and the ladies are down by 1 but still have another half to play.

« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2023, 10:30:37 PM »

We also have Yankees vs. Mets plus U.S. vs. Holland in the women's world cup. Lots of sports this evening. Fingers crossed that my teams sweep.
My boys lost their game 0-8. All the runs came in the last two innings. Wheels fell off the bus.

The Yanks won though and the ladies are down by 1 but still have another half to play.
The women tied it up with 20 minutes left to play.

« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2023, 11:12:33 PM »

We also have Yankees vs. Mets plus U.S. vs. Holland in the women's world cup. Lots of sports this evening. Fingers crossed that my teams sweep.
My boys lost their game 0-8. All the runs came in the last two innings. Wheels fell off the bus.

The Yanks won though and the ladies are down by 1 but still have another half to play.
The women tied it up with 20 minutes left to play.
Ended in a tie.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]