Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

I think I have a possible cigar deal for Fish. Details to follow.

I had to turn the football game off, it was giving me gas.  I hate Brady.
I hate him too but I need the Patriots to win so that the Steelers will be in first place in their division.

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.  But the show is even worse than Joanna's.

The show will apparently go on, but the marriage won't: Tarek and Christina El Moussa of HGTV's Flip or Flop have separated after seven years of marriage, reports People. Trouble in the marriage first surfaced in May when police responded to a call about "a possibly suicidal male with a gun" at their Orange County, Calif., home.

Read more: http://ktrh.iheart.com/articles/national-news-104668/hgtv-stars-split-after-unfortunate-incident-15382490/#ixzz4SedYmuL5
I watch the show all the time. She is completely out of his league. He should have pulled the trigger.
LOL, I have only watched it a couple of times but I certainly agree.  She is a fine piece of ass.
Indeed, but as a Dave pointed out earlier, she starts talking and sheesh, valley girl turn-off.

[...]

I have just the thing to stop her talking.

You make it to your final destination Bean?

Guess I will go to sleep.

You make it to your final destination Bean?
Yep, pretty much on time as well.  Thanks, TexDave!

I think I have a possible cigar deal for Fish. Details to follow.
Great deal on a great cigar:

E.P. Carrillo LE 2015 box of 10/$127.50
+ $100 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-c/?sourcekey=CGWS11

Act now because it won't last!

[...]

Mute button?

[...]

She'll start laughing instead?

Laughing at Tex lull.

Laughing at Tex lull.
Sitting at a high school band concert trying to stay awake lull.

Laughing at Tex lull.
Sitting at a high school band concert trying to stay awake lull.
Hang in there, brother.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]