CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 16, 2016, 12:00:33 AM

Title: 2/16/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on February 16, 2016, 12:00:33 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 16, 2016, 12:02:49 AM
Padilla day at seegar dotcom.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 12:10:22 AM
Crappy double Cargo shorts at CI...  :P
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 12:15:18 AM
Padilla day at seegar dotcom.
With Cazadores and Artemis being at the bottom of the Padilla barrel.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: bluecollar on February 16, 2016, 12:32:36 AM
Good morning/evening. They call it graveyard shift for a reason.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: bluecollar on February 16, 2016, 12:34:28 AM
Got to speak with Dean. It was pleasant. I'm glad he's doing well, enjoying the sunshine.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 12:34:47 AM
About to turn in myself Rick.  How goes it?  You getting a round of snow today/tonight?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 12:35:28 AM
Got to speak with Dean. It was pleasant. I'm glad he's doing well, enjoying the sunshine.
Sounds like he almost didn't survive Valentines day.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: bluecollar on February 16, 2016, 12:44:07 AM
Got to speak with Dean. It was pleasant. I'm glad he's doing well, enjoying the sunshine.
Sounds like he almost didn't survive Valentines day.
I hope that was a good thing. Have not been on much. Holding down midnights.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: bluecollar on February 16, 2016, 12:45:29 AM
About to turn in myself Rick.  How goes it?  You getting a round of snow today/tonight?
Dave take care of yourself. Yes. Snow has just started. Might get a foot before it's over and 40 deg by Saturday.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: bluecollar on February 16, 2016, 12:49:44 AM
Well packing up my Savinelli poker with some McClelland 2015. Heading out into the field. At least there is no air police up at this hour.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: bluecollar on February 16, 2016, 06:15:49 AM
No one is up at this hour.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 06:42:40 AM
Unfortunately no one up period.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 07:01:37 AM
Reporting for duty
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 07:04:23 AM
Good morning Sir Biebs.  A little messy out this morning?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 07:15:51 AM
Uncle Tony had two shots at his raspberry thumbprint cookie cigars yesterday, bet he missed both.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 07:17:11 AM
Good morning Sir Biebs.  A little messy out this morning?
Morning David, a bit sloppy on the side roads but the main ones are clear
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 07:22:46 AM
Uncle Tony had two shots at his raspberry thumbprint cookie cigars yesterday, bet he missed both.
Does that mean I have to bring another one for him tomorrow?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 07:25:01 AM
Four Kicks CGs are often on Famous bid, yesterday they closed at $75 (minimum) with no bids, would be $81/box delivered. I'm going to have to watch for that deal again. I had the robusto over the weekend and while it's good, I like the CG much better
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 07:29:17 AM
Uncle Tony had two shots at his raspberry thumbprint cookie cigars yesterday, bet he missed both.
Does that mean I have to bring another one for him tomorrow?
Well, it's not like he actually buys cigars, so....yea, probably.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 07:30:18 AM
Four Kicks CGs are often on Famous bid, yesterday they closed at $75 (minimum) with no bids, would be $81/box delivered. I'm going to have to watch for that deal again. I had the robusto over the weekend and while it's good, I like the CG much better
I'll leave you to it.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 08:09:03 AM
YellowStar and TexDave on the road and I'm sitting at home...sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 08:21:39 AM
YellowStar and TexDave on the road and I'm sitting at home...sheesh.
I am off the road this week just been heavily practicing retirement, back on the road next week.

Been here for an 1-1/2 hours and about ready to quit on the spot.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 08:33:17 AM
YellowStar and TexDave on the road and I'm sitting at home...sheesh.
You complaining?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 16, 2016, 08:34:26 AM
good morning Dave, Scott & Dave.  48deg here and looking at 50's by lunchtime.  was 19 yesterday morning.  most of the snow & slush is gone though.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 08:41:07 AM
good morning Dave, Scott & Dave.  48deg here and looking at 50's by lunchtime.  was 19 yesterday morning.  most of the snow & slush is gone though.
Currently 48 here also but looking at upper 70's by afternoon, then 80's for a few days..
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 08:56:34 AM
YellowStar and TexDave on the road and I'm sitting at home...sheesh.
You complaining?
Good point.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 16, 2016, 09:03:27 AM
good morning Dave, Scott & Dave.  48deg here and looking at 50's by lunchtime.  was 19 yesterday morning.  most of the snow & slush is gone though.
Currently 48 here also but looking at upper 70's by afternoon, then 80's for a few days..
Nice!  Sunny?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 09:18:10 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 09:23:33 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 09:35:59 AM
Good morning boys, for all you AJ whores out there:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W) 20 cigars
at $2.75 per.
The AJ's 6x60 Box-Pressed Perfecto Mega-Sampler includes:
4 – Diesel Rage Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Ave Maria Divinia Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Man O War Ruination Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – La Herencia Cubana Core Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – HC Squared Habano Perfecto (6”x 60)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 09:36:17 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
Give them to Tony tomorrow night, I'll give you some HE labels
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 09:39:54 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
+1
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 09:43:08 AM
 ??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 09:44:01 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy F'kn Tuesday!   8)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 09:46:00 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
Give them to Tony tomorrow night, I'll give you some HE labels

Sneaky Fish... probably just confuse him more than anything. "I'm not getting the raspberry on this one?!?!"  ;D
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 09:46:51 AM
Another lot of 20 Pudgy's on the Auction... $50 gets you started
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 09:49:44 AM
??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Translation:
 Quit calling the stupid mother fuckers you work with, worthless assholes!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 09:53:09 AM
??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Translation:
 Quit calling the stupid mother fuckers you work with, worthless assholes!
Oh, now that makes a lot more sense!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 09:54:08 AM
??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Nurturing.....that's where you fit in Tex!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 16, 2016, 09:55:23 AM
good morning guys. 63° and sunny here. tornado north of me this morning. heavy rain overnight. enjoying an Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee before I head out to the driving range.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 09:56:19 AM
??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Translation:
 Quit calling the stupid mother fuckers you work with, worthless assholes!
Oh, now that makes a lot more sense!
In New Jersey, we are closer to the Madison Ave folks who have perfected spin(those DC politicians, use it too!), so we have learned how to get to the true meaning.   8)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 09:57:46 AM
??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Translation:
 Quit calling the stupid mother fuckers you work with, worthless assholes!
Oh, now that makes a lot more sense!
In New Jersey, we are closer to the Madison Ave folks who have perfected spin(those DC politicians, use it too!), so we have learned how to get to the true meaning.   8)
That one actually originated in NY but was so outstanding we have now all adopted it......... ::)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 16, 2016, 10:00:37 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
+1  i keep hoping they will pick something up in the way of taste, but they haven't done much for the month or 2 we've had them.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 10:16:59 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
+1  i keep hoping they will pick something up in the way of taste, but they haven't done much for the month or 2 we've had them.
I have them in the retirement box for long term storage, who knows in a year or two they may be good fishing smokes.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 10:17:52 AM
??? ??? ??? ???, I thought Mardi Gras was over but looks like it is time to pull out the mask.

Todays latest B.S.

VISION:

Successful delivery of the program  through optimizing the value of our Division Employees by creating an atmosphere that enhances open communication fosters personal development and encourages innovation through the nurturing of a cooperating environment.
Nurturing.....that's where you fit in Tex!
Damn, I was hoping that I did not fit in and now you ruined it for me.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 10:19:32 AM
Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 10:21:19 AM
Tex is behind today, so I'll report,

Dow out of the gate on the positive today, +100
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 10:40:27 AM
Tex is behind today, so I'll report,

Dow out of the gate on the positive today, +100
I am busy looking at the calendar studying optimization of retirement dates.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 10:42:31 AM
Morning Steve.

Howdy, Dave
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 16, 2016, 10:43:06 AM
Tex is behind today, so I'll report,

Dow out of the gate on the positive today, +100
I am busy looking at the calendar studying optimization of retirement dates.
TODAY.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 16, 2016, 10:45:03 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
+1  i keep hoping they will pick something up in the way of taste, but they haven't done much for the month or 2 we've had them.
I have them in the retirement box for long term storage, who knows in a year or two they may be good fishing smokes.
Good way to look at it!  Mild as they are, may even be a decent morning /coffee smoke with more rest.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 16, 2016, 10:45:46 AM
good morning Dean & Steve.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 10:49:09 AM
Good morning boys, for all you AJ whores out there:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W) 20 cigars
at $2.75 per.
The AJ's 6x60 Box-Pressed Perfecto Mega-Sampler includes:
4 – Diesel Rage Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Ave Maria Divinia Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Man O War Ruination Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – La Herencia Cubana Core Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – HC Squared Habano Perfecto (6”x 60)
Kinda funky vitola's...
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 10:52:47 AM
Tex is behind today, so I'll report,

Dow out of the gate on the positive today, +100
I am busy looking at the calendar studying optimization of retirement dates.
TODAY.
Sounds PERFECT!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 10:53:16 AM
Good morning boys, for all you AJ whores out there:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W) 20 cigars
at $2.75 per.
The AJ's 6x60 Box-Pressed Perfecto Mega-Sampler includes:
4 – Diesel Rage Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Ave Maria Divinia Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Man O War Ruination Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – La Herencia Cubana Core Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – HC Squared Habano Perfecto (6”x 60)
Kinda funky vitola's...
But consistent!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 16, 2016, 10:56:39 AM
off to the driving range.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 11:04:11 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
+1  i keep hoping they will pick something up in the way of taste, but they haven't done much for the month or 2 we've had them.
they already have 7 to 8 years aging on them.... might be past their prime already.
I have them in the retirement box for long term storage, who knows in a year or two they may be good fishing smokes.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 11:05:28 AM
a work out hoodie...
https://teespring.com/i-work-out-cigars (https://teespring.com/i-work-out-cigars)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 16, 2016, 11:09:42 AM
From The Page: Buena Vista 13 bucks a box. Release the kraken! 3-fer from 39.99.

Have at 'em boys!
Thanks, but I satiated that urge last time they had the special offer.  No rekindling of desire here.
+1  i keep hoping they will pick something up in the way of taste, but they haven't done much for the month or 2 we've had them.
they already have 7 to 8 years aging on them.... might be past their prime already.
I have them in the retirement box for long term storage, who knows in a year or two they may be good fishing smokes.
entirely possible.  hi Flip.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 11:14:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 11:20:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.
hello, our Pacific Northwest BotL!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 11:24:25 AM
Hiya, Flip.  Y'all still slammed with frozen precipitation out there?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 11:29:40 AM
Good morning boys, for all you AJ whores out there:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W) 20 cigars
at $2.75 per.
The AJ's 6x60 Box-Pressed Perfecto Mega-Sampler includes:
4 – Diesel Rage Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Ave Maria Divinia Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Man O War Ruination Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – La Herencia Cubana Core Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – HC Squared Habano Perfecto (6”x 60)
Kinda funky vitola's...
But consistent!
True.  He does like to play with his vitolas....wonder if it is practice for his  Torceadors that he knows he can get CI to sell.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 11:31:03 AM
Hiya, Flip.  Y'all still slammed with frozen precipitation out there?
Warmed up throughout the night with more rain coming today.  Slushy on secondary roads this morning, but almost 55 degrees currently.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 11:31:19 AM
Morning Raz.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 16, 2016, 11:31:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 11:38:33 AM
Good morning boys, for all you AJ whores out there:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/?sourcekey=WS2W) 20 cigars
at $2.75 per.
The AJ's 6x60 Box-Pressed Perfecto Mega-Sampler includes:
4 – Diesel Rage Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Ave Maria Divinia Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – Man O War Ruination Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – La Herencia Cubana Core Perfecto (6”x 60)
4 – HC Squared Habano Perfecto (6”x 60)
Kinda funky vitola's...
But consistent!
True.  He does like to play with his vitolas....wonder if it is practice for his  Torceadors that he knows he can get CI to sell.
I smoked a 5+ year old V Special Figurado (6 x 60) yesterday and holy crap I could hardly walk when I finished it..... been a long time since I had that much cigar spin.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 11:40:23 AM
Hiya, Flip.  Y'all still slammed with frozen precipitation out there?
yesterday, not that much, today we have rain....
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 11:41:12 AM
[...]
then I would be careful of the pinelero and the mayimbe...
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 11:46:14 AM
Hiya, Flip.  Y'all still slammed with frozen precipitation out there?
Warmed up throughout the night with more rain coming today.  Slushy on secondary roads this morning, but almost 55 degrees currently.
I'm sure you're happy the snow's going away then.  I spent Valentine's Day and President's Day with the in Leavenworth (WA), a Bavarian enclave up in the mountains out of Wenatchee.  A lot of snow on the ground up there, but it was raining and not terribly cold.  Nice little getaway.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 11:46:42 AM
Morning Raz.
Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 11:47:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz!
Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 11:47:49 AM
[...]
Wouldn't it be something if all of the cigars you're aging for retirement wound up being too strong for your old ass?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 11:52:30 AM
[...]
Mayimbe is a lightweight compared to that cigar, Pinolero's are definitely heavy hitters.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 11:54:33 AM
[...]
Wouldn't it though!!!  Sheesh then I would have to drive my azz to the upstate and give all my cigars to RetiredFromTravellinDave!   I also smoked a couple of 2008/2009  cigars over the weekend and No Problem!

Hopefully when retired I can learn to smoke them a little slower too.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 12:00:06 PM
The boss is pissed off about low scores on the all employee survey so now we have to go to a 1.5 hour group webinar at noon to learn how stupid we are to not realize this is a perfect work place. ::)  And chit I gave them all perfect scores!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 12:02:39 PM
The boss is pissed off about low scores on the all employee survey so now we have to go to a 1.5 hour group webinar at noon to learn how stupid we are to not realize this is a perfect work place. ::)  And chit I gave them all perfect scores!
No good deed goes unpunished.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 12:07:11 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 12:48:32 PM
From the Daily  Mail

Had to read it twice, thought they were talking about Dean but it is Bill!

EXCLUSIVE: 'He put on my frilly nightie, and danced around playing his sax.' Former Miss Arkansas says Bill Clinton was so-so in bed and confided Hillary was into sex with women. Now she fears Hillary vendetta and sleeps with loaded semi-automatic

•Bill Clinton's lovemaking was largely forgettable, says ex-mistress Sally Miller, but Clinton would rarely disappoint when divulging intimate secrets
•Miller, then 44, would leave her back door ajar so her seven-years younger paramour - then Governor of Arkansas - could slip in
•Known then as Sally Perdue, she claims during pillow talk he revealed Hillary preferred female lovers
•The former singer and radio host, is preparing to dish more secrets of their three-month affair in a tell-all memoir
•She is convinced that the Democratic presidential candidate is behind a plot to silence her ahead of November election
•Miller insists she has been stalked, spied upon and plagued by anonymous phone calls since word of her memoir leaked out
•'There is a vengeful, spiteful ugliness that some women have for other women. Hillary is just one of those women.

Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 12:53:32 PM
From the Daily  Mail

[...]

Certainly cut from the same cloth
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 12:59:04 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 16, 2016, 01:00:22 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Not Me if that helps but I have never bought anything from them so did not reply.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 01:08:27 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 01:10:10 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Not Me if that helps but I have never bought anything from them so did not reply.
They're trying to draw me out of hiatus!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 01:19:06 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 01:24:06 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 01:27:58 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 16, 2016, 01:30:17 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
+1
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 01:32:02 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 01:34:19 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
PM to ya.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 01:36:25 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?
Yes Raz, certainly appears that way. User-specific link I believe
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 01:38:27 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 01:40:37 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 01:45:37 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Oh, yeah. The Famous Auction flat rate is much better than the usual rolling rate the .bid usually gets when you add items, but FREE is always a winner.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 01:47:18 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Oh, yeah. The Famous Auction flat rate is much better than the usual rolling rate the .bid usually gets when you add items, but FREE is always a winner.

Just had an order go out last Thursday that cost about $7. Flip has put together some big parlays on singles and such that this would be perfect for.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 01:50:14 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret

Here, Bret... this could get you started today. A rarity for sure.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2232192/brick-house-toro/
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 01:51:56 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Hey, Scott. What did you give on that box of HE lonsdales awhile back? Under $100?

There's one on the auction site at $104
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 02:04:25 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret

Here, Bret... this could get you started today. A rarity for sure.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2232192/brick-house-toro/
You bastard.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 02:09:32 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Oh, yeah. The Famous Auction flat rate is much better than the usual rolling rate the .bid usually gets when you add items, but FREE is always a winner.

Just had an order go out last Thursday that cost about $7. Flip has put together some big parlays on singles and such that this would be perfect for.
yeah, my last shipping was over $18 dollars....
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 02:11:53 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret

Here, Bret... this could get you started today. A rarity for sure.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2232192/brick-house-toro/
You bastard.

I'm helping! I'm helping!  ;D
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 16, 2016, 02:15:10 PM
ok, out early for a dr's appt.  have a great rest of the day!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 02:21:32 PM
ok, out early for a dr's appt.  have a great rest of the day!

See ya, Sam. Good luck
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 16, 2016, 02:50:46 PM
ok, out early for a dr's appt.  have a great rest of the day!
got one tomorrow, myself. taking most of the day off.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 02:52:41 PM
Hello, friends.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 02:56:58 PM
Hello, friends.

How YOU doin'?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 02:59:10 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 03:13:43 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Not Me if that helps but I have never bought anything from them so did not reply.
They're trying to draw me out of hiatus!
I'm willing to bet on it.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 03:15:36 PM
ok, out early for a dr's appt.  have a great rest of the day!
got one tomorrow, myself. taking most of the day off.
When you go in, it seems like an overhaul every time.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 03:16:14 PM
Hello, friends.

How YOU doin'?
Doing good. Just friggin' busy.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 03:17:56 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 03:28:22 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: sfish on February 16, 2016, 04:13:26 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Hey, Scott. What did you give on that box of HE lonsdales awhile back? Under $100?

There's one on the auction site at $104
Steve I paid $102 over at Famous bid, over a year ago I believe
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 04:38:51 PM
Anybody else get a free shipping link email for CBid?
I'll take that as a "no"... sheesh
Sorry, got distracted and didn't see your query.  I got one.

 :(
Unfortunately, it seems to be designed such that it can't be shared.  Scott, is that your take on it as well?

Don't sweat it.
No, I may be wrong.  PM coming.

That worked. Just had to sign into my account after. Doesn't seem to be a set expiration either. Just "next order"

Thanks, Bret
Oh nice, yeah seems like a pretty nice code

Hey, Scott. What did you give on that box of HE lonsdales awhile back? Under $100?

There's one on the auction site at $104
Steve I paid $102 over at Famous bid, over a year ago I believe

Good deal. Still $104 with 50 min left. I'd definitely jump in if I didn't already have another iron in the fire.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 16, 2016, 04:40:46 PM
Think I'm gonna take off. Got an incoming package due to deliver this evening. Getting there before the warden is always preferred. lol. Later, guys.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 04:50:50 PM
Shutting down early this Monday Tuesday.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 16, 2016, 06:34:29 PM
No CB, so up to a Dave to be holding down the fort.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 08:23:16 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 08:53:37 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 16, 2016, 09:39:32 PM
No CB, so up to a Dave to be holding down the fort.
Holding down the farts.  What a difference a letter makes.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 09:47:10 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 09:48:08 PM
No CB, so up to a Dave to be holding down the fort.
Holding down the farts.  What a difference a letter makes.
The guy in the next cubical was gassy all day. Must be something going around. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 09:53:13 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 16, 2016, 10:00:33 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 10:06:20 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 10:12:55 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
That's a great point. We can't lose track of our traditions.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 10:15:12 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Was it Will who began blaming you for everything? What ever happened to him?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 16, 2016, 10:15:49 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 10:16:15 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
That's a great point. We can't lose track of our traditions.
Traditions bind people together.

Then again, so does super glue.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 10:17:00 PM
I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be another shit workday. Thank God I've got a herf to look forward to.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 16, 2016, 10:17:15 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Was it Will who began blaming you for everything? What ever happened to him?
Think Will is hibernating for the winter.  And yes, it's Will's fault that it's my fault.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 10:18:13 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

 (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/95ca34465c257f808c5c796b356e27fa.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 10:21:00 PM

Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
That's a great point. We can't lose track of our traditions.
Traditions bind people together.

Then again, so does super glue.

Especially the new glues they're making which create better chemical bonds.

Ironically I just learned about this cool website today:
http://thistothat.com/

Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 10:28:15 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

 (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/95ca34465c257f808c5c796b356e27fa.jpg)
$500 and a bottle of Scotch? Score!
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 10:30:34 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

 (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/95ca34465c257f808c5c796b356e27fa.jpg)
$500 and a bottle of Scotch? Score!
Well, the Friday night gig was only $130. But yeah...I ain't complainin'. ;-)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 10:40:37 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

 (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/95ca34465c257f808c5c796b356e27fa.jpg)
$500 and a bottle of Scotch? Score!
Well, the Friday night gig was only $130. But yeah...I ain't complainin'. ;-)
You're gonna have to replace the drummer with the synthetic beat on the keyboard so that you can get a bigger take.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 10:45:49 PM
[...]

Nah, man...that band is great. I've known those guys since college. We actually got played on the radio in Portland a couple times back in 1986.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 16, 2016, 10:54:50 PM
[...]

Obviously I was joking. That's pretty cool that you still get to play and even make a few shekels while doing so.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 16, 2016, 10:57:30 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

 (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/95ca34465c257f808c5c796b356e27fa.jpg)
Damn!  Quite the crowd you must play for.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 11:04:39 PM
[...]

Hey, it's cigar money, and it beats workin' ;-)
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 16, 2016, 11:05:48 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

 (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/95ca34465c257f808c5c796b356e27fa.jpg)
Damn!  Quite the crowd you must play for.
Roger and the Hubcaps has a rather loyal following. Not a large following, but loyal.
Title: Re: 2/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 16, 2016, 11:34:30 PM
Hello, friends.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, Raz? Gigs this past weekend?
Yeah, three of them. Tiring weekend, but about $500 in the bank.
Sweet.
But $400 of that had already been spent on. Cigars and ammo. ;-)
Whose fault is that?
Tex, BS, and Biebs.

And CB. We always have to blame CB.
Nice to be remembered and be of service to our community.  Oh, and GFY! dickhead.
Hiya, CB. ;-)
Hiya Raz.   Will play for ammo?
Why, yes. Yes I will. And whiskey.

I must have played pretty well Friday night. Somebody gave me this:

 (http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160217/95ca34465c257f808c5c796b356e27fa.jpg)
Damn!  Quite the crowd you must play for.
Roger and the Hubcaps has a rather loyal following. Not a large following, but loyal.
Middle aged groupies?