CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: 8/7/2015  (Read 26095 times)

Threebean

Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2015, 08:47:55 PM »

Evening CB and anyone else lurking.  Back in the great (and hot) state of Texas.  I realize this is a ghost town on a Friday evening, so perhaps I'll just practice my PW'ing.
Evening Bean, glad you made it back home before you reached resident status up there
Howdy Dave.  Saw you had an early flight in the AM.  I wish you a relaxing, serene, no-dumbass-encountering vacation. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #241 on: August 07, 2015, 08:58:00 PM »

Evening CB and anyone else lurking.  Back in the great (and hot) state of Texas.  I realize this is a ghost town on a Friday evening, so perhaps I'll just practice my PW'ing.
Evening Bean, glad you made it back home before you reached resident status up there
Howdy Dave.  Saw you had an early flight in the AM.  I wish you a relaxing, serene, no-dumbass-encountering vacation.
Now those added touches would be nice.    Yeah, early morning departure but will be eating lunch by the Caribbean

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2015, 08:58:26 PM »

Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I've gotten frickin' lazy in my old age, just turn the knob and push the button.
Here's one for you
http://digital.hammacher.com/Items/86860/86860_1000x1000.jpg
That is the most pussified "fire pit" I've ever seen.  Metrosexual Fire Pit.
LMFAO

Threebean

« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2015, 09:04:42 PM »

Now those added touches would be nice.    Yeah, early morning departure but will be eating lunch by the Caribbean
Nice.  Have fun fishing, too.  Just don't find yourself saying "we're gonna need a bigger boat".   ;D

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2015, 09:17:55 PM »

Nice.  Have fun fishing, too.  Just don't find yourself saying "we're gonna need a bigger boat".   ;D
Beware if the boat captain's last name is Quinn.  Have a great time.  Enjoy all that fresh air and sunshine.  May your trip be a catching trip not just a fishing trip.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2015, 09:26:13 PM »

Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I've gotten frickin' lazy in my old age, just turn the knob and push the button.
Here's one for you
Liberal Yankee contraption?  Welcome back Bean.

Threebean

« Reply #246 on: August 07, 2015, 09:46:04 PM »

Gotta be close...
Here's one for you
Thank you, sir. Actually PA is pretty nice, NJ...well, there are some great BOTL there.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #247 on: August 07, 2015, 10:00:50 PM »

Gotta be close...
Here's one for you
Thank you, sir. Actually PA is pretty nice, NJ...well, there are some great BOTL there.
Well, tolerable at least...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #248 on: August 07, 2015, 10:05:30 PM »

Gotta be close...
Here's one for you
Fuk no, us Yankees wouldn't go for that shit.  Cali/Washington for surel
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]