Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2015, 02:42:54 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!
no, you don't want that, last time that happened the government (that means us) gave a bunch of rich bankers welfare.

Now I'm getting a headache...  :P

« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
wait, you have a home,,,  :D  Oh I see what you did there!

« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2015, 02:49:47 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
wait, you have a home,,,  :D  Oh I see what you did there!
did I mention I was having a sump pump put in this weekend, that is if my plumber doesn't
drink 2 bottles of vodka tonight.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2015, 02:52:23 PM »

Nubbed that 1845, by the way.  Nice flavors but the draw was a little tighter than I enjoy.  It opened up a bunch at the nub.
Like the 1845.  does sometime have a tight draw, but never had one un-smokable.

« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2015, 02:52:41 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
wait, you have a home,,,  :D  Oh I see what you did there!
did I mention I was having a sump pump put in this weekend, that is if my plumber doesn't
drink 2 bottles of vodka tonight.
LALTS!

« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2015, 02:59:58 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
wait, you have a home,,,  :D  Oh I see what you did there!
did I mention I was having a sump pump put in this weekend, that is if my plumber doesn't
drink 2 bottles of vodka tonight.
So maybe next weekend?

« Reply #216 on: August 07, 2015, 03:02:20 PM »

Nubbed that 1845, by the way.  Nice flavors but the draw was a little tighter than I enjoy.  It opened up a bunch at the nub.
Like the 1845.  does sometime have a tight draw, but never had one un-smokable.

This one definitely wasn't unsmokable.  Just a bit tight.  (Go ahead, Mark)

« Reply #217 on: August 07, 2015, 03:04:02 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!
And they call a house an 'asset'. Silly rabbits. Assets pay cash.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #218 on: August 07, 2015, 03:12:12 PM »

Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!
And they call a house an 'asset'. Silly rabbits. Assets pay cash.

My assets in the couch.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #219 on: August 07, 2015, 03:14:42 PM »

Nubbed that 1845, by the way.  Nice flavors but the draw was a little tighter than I enjoy.  It opened up a bunch at the nub.
Like the 1845.  does sometime have a tight draw, but never had one un-smokable.

This one definitely wasn't unsmokable.  Just a bit tight.  (Go ahead, Mark)

TWSS, or would the be TWHS? either way.

...picking up Bean, since he's MIA in Joisey

« Reply #220 on: August 07, 2015, 03:40:00 PM »

Finally under 2 hours - hope I can make it past 4!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #221 on: August 07, 2015, 03:48:21 PM »

got my MYM samplers.  look pretty good.

« Reply #222 on: August 07, 2015, 03:48:50 PM »

got my MYM samplers.  look pretty good.
Better than Dean's redheads?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #223 on: August 07, 2015, 04:12:44 PM »

Free...  FREE.... I'm FREEEEEEE!

Have a great weekend everybody!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/7/2015
« Reply #224 on: August 07, 2015, 04:18:39 PM »

got my MYM samplers.  look pretty good.
Better than Dean's redheads?
Well no, not even close.  but as cigars go, pretty sexy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17