Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

For countdown lists, I find the one from Cigar Coop interesting enough to try some off the radar items.  I don't always agree with his reviews (he seems to like everything), I'm generally in agreement with this list.
http://www.cigar-coop.com/p/the-cigar-countdown-began-saturday.html

I could definitely go for a smoke right about now.  Wish I had an RP Royale.  Not really, but I thought I'd stir some shit.

I personally have never given a shit about what other people enjoy.  Big RG, tiny, Strong cigars, mild.  Whatever.  There's something for everyone.  Don't even care about the large rg 'fad'.  It gets more people buying cigars, which is good for everyone.  Not like they've stopped making smaller cigars.  So there.
Another early checkout.  Later JWacky!

I could definitely go for a smoke right about now.  Wish I had an RP Royale.  Not really, but I thought I'd stir some shit.

I personally have never given a shit about what other people enjoy.  Big RG, tiny, Strong cigars, mild.  Whatever.  There's something for everyone.  Don't even care about the large rg 'fad'.  It gets more people buying cigars, which is good for everyone.  Not like they've stopped making smaller cigars.  So there.
Another early checkout.  Later JWacky!
I missed his hazzuh but now I'll bid you my own.  Company holiday party tonight and although I don't really want to go, the booze is free.  Ciao for now.

I could definitely go for a smoke right about now.  Wish I had an RP Royale.  Not really, but I thought I'd stir some shit.

I personally have never given a shit about what other people enjoy.  Big RG, tiny, Strong cigars, mild.  Whatever.  There's something for everyone.  Don't even care about the large rg 'fad'.  It gets more people buying cigars, which is good for everyone.  Not like they've stopped making smaller cigars.  So there.
Another early checkout.  Later JWacky!
I missed his hazzuh but now I'll bid you my own.  Company holiday party tonight and although I don't really want to go, the booze is free.  Ciao for now.
Have fun, tomorrow we get to process the pictures of Antnee doing a strip tease on top of the table.

CG87 out - time to get ready for my last HR Mgmt class...Zzzzzzzz

CG87 out - time to get ready for my last HR Mgmt class...Zzzzzzzz
What do you mean out......you were never more than half-way in.

CG87 out - time to get ready for my last HR Mgmt class...Zzzzzzzz
What do you mean out......you were never more than half-way in.
Half ass CG!

CG87 out - time to get ready for my last HR Mgmt class...Zzzzzzzz
What do you mean out......you were never more than half-way in.
Half ass CG!
On a good day!

CG87 out - time to get ready for my last HR Mgmt class...Zzzzzzzz
What do you mean out......you were never more than half-way in.
Half ass CG!
On a good day!
Where you traveling today?

Hey CB, how goes it?  You handing out autographed pictures of your Today's Joe masterpiece?

CG87 out - time to get ready for my last HR Mgmt class...Zzzzzzzz
What do you mean out......you were never more than half-way in.
Half ass CG!
On a good day!
Where you traveling today?
Reno today and tomorrow.

5, 6 and 7 out today...

http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
;D You beat me by 27 seconds.  I'm not impressed with their sham any longer.  I wonder who paid the most for the #1 position?  I guess we'll find out in a couple of days.
I saw the whole list yesterday, it came out from some german website....
WELL??  Inquiring minds want to know!
How many AJ blends! ;)
#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

LOL, isn't Cigar Journal the one that sometimes comes free with CI orders?  I'm sure M&D are behind it.  That said, I did enjoy the New World.  Not even close to my favorite cigar of the year but it didn't suck.  Very good for the price kind of cigar.  When Dave gave one to me I'd guessed it had a higher price tag.
Not one EPC on that Journal list.  Lets see what CA has to say about them.
With all the praising you guys do for EPC, you might have to start your own fan club...

I'm amazed how how far under the radar he seems to stay.  I can't think of one that I haven't genuinely enjoyed.  Maybe the E-Stunner.  And even that wasn't bad, just outside of the normal profile I'm used to with that line.  And he keeps costs in check, which is nice.
That's what I like - great cigars with great prices
And EPC ain't one of them.

Hey, to each their own.  You're wrong but whatever.  ;)
And I guess u think u are right?  Happy GFY Tuesday. :)  Alright we have a full crew out of here - Maybe!

LOL... well, my opinion is the only one I tend to agree with...
Well, Too bad nobody else gives a fuck about your opinion.

#1, just like JWacky said it would be!!     ;)

LOL, isn't Cigar Journal the one that sometimes comes free with CI orders?  I'm sure M&D are behind it.  That said, I did enjoy the New World.  Not even close to my favorite cigar of the year but it didn't suck.  Very good for the price kind of cigar.  When Dave gave one to me I'd guessed it had a higher price tag.
For You Joe, they will let you pay more, so you can feel better about it... Only one gurkha on the list the 125 year anniversary, at #11.

Hey, just giving AJ some credit for somehow stumbling in to a decent, affordable blend.  Figured it'd cost twice as much because it was actually good.
I am sure AJ derives great satisfaction from your expert credit.

CG87 out - time to get ready for my last HR Mgmt class...Zzzzzzzz
What do you mean out......you were never more than half-way in.
Half ass CG!
On a good day!
Where you traveling today?
Reno today and tomorrow.
you can drop by my sister's place.

Holiday party went as expected.  Unfortunately, my next direct train isn't for another hour so I'm gonna experiment with a different way home.  Luckily I didn't drink too many Canadian Clubs.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15