Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Have a great evening, fellas.
See ya Tony...hopefully not too much longer for me.  Office is a mess with this whole re-org...not a fun place to be right now.
I wondered where you have been CG, man that is like instant re-org isn't it?
They are essentially reorganizing our 'corporate office' that I work at.  3 new positions opened up, but all of the positions that opened, there are like 3 people who do each one(including myself in one of them) so it's been kinda shaky seeing who they think will apply and who will get them.  Not really sure what to think of it all - my job isn't in jeopardy, it's more a matter of, will I like my new job, whatever it is
Well first and foremost important item is you have a job.
Agreed, that's the biggest item for sure - at least I am 99% confident I will have something when it all shakes out.
Only lame part is, I wrote this job description 1.5years ago when I took the job, so it's kind of my 'baby'...not that I'm attached to it and am afraid to move on, but it's exactly what I want to be doing.
I know what you mean they brought me here a year ago to do one specific thing that I like to do and do well and now I can barely remember the last time I did that.
Corporate commies - always trying to be efficient by just being commies.  Bastiges!
They use the word, but there is nothing efficient about commies.

Well, this has been an eventful day - time to go home and read my Statistics & Research book...YAY!
Have a good night all-see youze in the morning!
Have a good one yellow star.

Workaference all fucking day. Physical therapy appt. cancelled because the therapist is sick.  Withdrawing from Oxycontin to go on Vicodin.  Stupid day.

Get yo' kicks with a Four Kicks.

Get yo' kicks with a Four Kicks.
Can't go wrong with that choice CB. Jericho Hill and Headley Grange as well!

Get yo' kicks with a Four Kicks.
Can't go wrong with that choice CB. Jericho Hill and Headley Grange as well!
Got that deal on the Four Kings sampler awhile back.  Good smokes and a good deal.  I  mean Crowned Heads.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

And we've reached a new low...  Can't believe we're talking about foil.
I'm sure we'll be criticized for it.
Who gives a shit?  If anyone doesn't like the posts here, I welcome them to go elsewhere.  When you were in the new B&M this weekend did you only talk about cigars?
I certainly don't give a shit.  A little ribbing can really get blown out of proportion with some folk.  Nuff said.

And we've reached a new low...  Can't believe we're talking about foil.
I'm sure we'll be criticized for it.
Who gives a shit?  If anyone doesn't like the posts here, I welcome them to go elsewhere.  When you were in the new B&M this weekend did you only talk about cigars?
I certainly don't give a shit.  A little ribbing can really get blown out of proportion with some folk.  Nuff said.
Agreed, Dave.  It used to be expected that everyone takes a ribbing.  It was all in fun.  Not sure when everyone got all sensitive.

And we've reached a new low...  Can't believe we're talking about foil.
I'm sure we'll be criticized for it.
Who gives a shit?  If anyone doesn't like the posts here, I welcome them to go elsewhere.  When you were in the new B&M this weekend did you only talk about cigars?
I certainly don't give a shit.  A little ribbing can really get blown out of proportion with some folk.  Nuff said.
Agreed, Dave.  It used to be expected that everyone takes a ribbing.  It was all in fun.  Not sure when everyone got all sensitive.
Probably when it went to personal attacks, troll comments and active criticisms rather than good natured ribbing.  Pretty clear difference.

And we've reached a new low...  Can't believe we're talking about foil.
I'm sure we'll be criticized for it.
Who gives a shit?  If anyone doesn't like the posts here, I welcome them to go elsewhere.  When you were in the new B&M this weekend did you only talk about cigars?
I certainly don't give a shit.  A little ribbing can really get blown out of proportion with some folk.  Nuff said.
Agreed, Dave.  It used to be expected that everyone takes a ribbing.  It was all in fun.  Not sure when everyone got all sensitive.
Probably when it went to personal attacks, troll comments and active criticisms rather than good natured ribbing.  Pretty clear difference.
Yep.  I guess it's just that simple.  Saying something to be funny versus with the intention to hurt.  Cést la vie.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]