CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: 2/2/2015  (Read 41552 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/2/2015
« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2015, 05:02:20 PM »

Have a great evening, fellas.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2015, 05:27:28 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2015, 05:31:34 PM »

Speaking of wives, I'd still like to stab mine in the neck.  Working from home today did not help the situation.
Any particular reason why the neck?  Just slap the bitch around and put her in her place.  Let me know how that works for you.
I'll just continue ignoring her.  I can't go to prison for that.
I definitely think that would be a much better choice than the other described activities.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #228 on: February 02, 2015, 05:31:53 PM »

See ya Tony...hopefully not too much longer for me.  Office is a mess with this whole re-org...not a fun place to be right now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #229 on: February 02, 2015, 05:35:10 PM »

Time to serve dinner while the wife is awake...  Garlic Pork Roast over dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, and Swans peas (I love those) ...  Bye for now, I may be back after doing the dishes...ugh..!

Take care, Dad

First time I read that, I though it was Schwans. Anyone still get that stuff? Maybe that is what he meant.
Funny, I saw one of their trucks while traveling last week and did not even know they were still in business since they killed some folks with ice cream or something like that several years ago.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #230 on: February 02, 2015, 05:36:10 PM »

See ya Tony...hopefully not too much longer for me.  Office is a mess with this whole re-org...not a fun place to be right now.
I wondered where you have been CG, man that is like instant re-org isn't it?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #231 on: February 02, 2015, 05:38:16 PM »

Too damn cold outside for a smoke dammit.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2015, 05:38:39 PM »

They are essentially reorganizing our 'corporate office' that I work at.  3 new positions opened up, but all of the positions that opened, there are like 3 people who do each one(including myself in one of them) so it's been kinda shaky seeing who they think will apply and who will get them.  Not really sure what to think of it all - my job isn't in jeopardy, it's more a matter of, will I like my new job, whatever it is

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #233 on: February 02, 2015, 05:42:40 PM »

They are essentially reorganizing our 'corporate office' that I work at.  3 new positions opened up, but all of the positions that opened, there are like 3 people who do each one(including myself in one of them) so it's been kinda shaky seeing who they think will apply and who will get them.  Not really sure what to think of it all - my job isn't in jeopardy, it's more a matter of, will I like my new job, whatever it is
Well first and foremost important item is you have a job.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2015, 05:51:22 PM »

Agreed, that's the biggest item for sure - at least I am 99% confident I will have something when it all shakes out. 
Only lame part is, I wrote this job description 1.5years ago when I took the job, so it's kind of my 'baby'...not that I'm attached to it and am afraid to move on, but it's exactly what I want to be doing. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #235 on: February 02, 2015, 05:54:27 PM »

Agreed, that's the biggest item for sure - at least I am 99% confident I will have something when it all shakes out. 
Only lame part is, I wrote this job description 1.5years ago when I took the job, so it's kind of my 'baby'...not that I'm attached to it and am afraid to move on, but it's exactly what I want to be doing.
I know what you mean they brought me here a year ago to do one specific thing that I like to do and do well and now I can barely remember the last time I did that.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #236 on: February 02, 2015, 05:57:10 PM »

I know what you mean they brought me here a year ago to do one specific thing that I like to do and do well and now I can barely remember the last time I did that.
Corporate commies - always trying to be efficient by just being commies.  Bastiges!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #237 on: February 02, 2015, 06:09:11 PM »

Corporate commies - always trying to be efficient by just being commies.  Bastiges!
Amen

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #238 on: February 02, 2015, 06:13:03 PM »

Well, this has been an eventful day - time to go home and read my Statistics & Research book...YAY!
Have a good night all-see youze in the morning!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #239 on: February 02, 2015, 06:20:13 PM »

Well, this has been an eventful day - time to go home and read my Statistics & Research book...YAY!
Have a good night all-see youze in the morning!
Have a good evening CG
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17