CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 12, 2016, 12:02:16 AM

Title: 3/12/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on March 12, 2016, 12:02:16 AM
It's the weekend!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2016, 12:11:34 AM
Quick smokey, 65 degrees tomorrow/later. Spent all day with my Dad at the hospital and he actually thanks me. Isn't that what kids are for.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2016, 12:19:34 AM
Saturdays deals not so tempting.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 04:36:37 AM
good morning Rick. 57° here expecting low 80's again.
Oliva G torp and coffee going.
hey, hope you're feeling better.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 06:48:46 AM
Morning Rick and Dean.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 06:59:06 AM
Saturdays deals not so tempting.
Still have the Scorcher for a couple more hours.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 07:32:08 AM
I'm sure TexDave is sleeping in after his eventful visit to New York.  Mr. Mayor made sure the trip was worthwhile.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 08:08:44 AM
Morning Rick and Dean.
good morning Dave. I went back to bed.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 08:09:57 AM
Saturdays deals not so tempting.
Still have the Scorcher for a couple more hours.
burn baby burn.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 08:13:34 AM
Morning Rick and Dean.
good morning Dave. I went back to bed.
Apparently so did everyone else.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 08:19:38 AM
Morning Rick and Dean.
good morning Dave. I went back to bed.
Apparently so did everyone else.
I think they just stayed in bed except Rick who's probably ready for bed if not asleep already.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 08:22:01 AM
the lady has crabs.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:25:31 AM
Morning Dean, Blue and Frenchie Dave.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:28:10 AM
I'm sure TexDave is sleeping in after his eventful visit to New York.  Mr. Mayor made sure the trip was worthwhile.
Yes sir and Tony did take great care of me for sure!  3 straight nights hitting the bed after midnight after overconcuming n 2 of them is rough on an old fart

Got home at 12:35 this morning.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:29:31 AM
Saturdays deals not so tempting.
Monster must be using the CI IT department.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 08:36:43 AM
I'm sure TexDave is sleeping in after his eventful visit to New York.  Mr. Mayor made sure the trip was worthwhile.
Yes sir and Tony did take great care of me for sure!  3 straight nights hitting the bed after midnight after overconcuming n 2 of them is rough on an old fart

Got home at 12:35 this morning.
you're not getting too old for that are you?
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 08:39:04 AM
Mornin', fellas.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:39:39 AM
I'm sure TexDave is sleeping in after his eventful visit to New York.  Mr. Mayor made sure the trip was worthwhile.
Yes sir and Tony did take great care of me for sure!  3 straight nights hitting the bed after midnight after overconcuming n 2 of them is rough on an old fart

Got home at 12:35 this morning.
YES!
you're not getting too old for that are you?
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:39:55 AM
Mornin', fellas.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:41:09 AM
I'm sure TexDave is sleeping in after his eventful visit to New York.  Mr. Mayor made sure the trip was worthwhile.
Yes sir and Tony did take great care of me for sure!  3 straight nights hitting the bed after midnight after overconcuming n 2 of them is rough on an old fart

Got home at 12:35 this morning.
YES!
you're not getting too old for that are you?
Still don't know how to post quotes either. :)
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 08:41:27 AM
the lady has crabs.
Shaving won't cure that. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 08:43:53 AM
Mornin', fellas.
Morning Mayor
Probably could have had you back before midnight if we didn't take that detour into Brooklyn.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 08:47:19 AM
Morning Rick and Dean.
good morning Dave. I went back to bed.
Apparently so did everyone else.
You all packed and ready to go again? Do you just carry-on for a trip like this or do you check a bag?
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 08:49:24 AM
Morning Rick and Dean.
good morning Dave. I went back to bed.
Apparently so did everyone else.
You all packed and ready to go again? Do you just carry-on for a trip like this or do you check a bag?
Still do carry on.  Very rare event when I check a bag.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 08:51:28 AM
I'm sure TexDave is sleeping in after his eventful visit to New York.  Mr. Mayor made sure the trip was worthwhile.
Yes sir and Tony did take great care of me for sure!  3 straight nights hitting the bed after midnight after overconcuming n 2 of them is rough on an old fart

Got home at 12:35 this morning.
you're not getting too old for that are you?
He's still good for a day or two, but apparently the recovery time is significant.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 08:51:52 AM
Not very inventive of the scorcher. Went from a 5er to a box of the same stick.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 08:52:03 AM
Morning NYTexDave and HostWithTheMostTony.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:53:15 AM
Mornin', fellas.
Morning Mayor
Probably could have had you back before midnight if we didn't take that detour into Brooklyn.
Hey, people pay big money for sight-seeing tours there.  I think it was near or after midnight when we started that journey.

I could have been home before midnight last night if the plane did not have a flat tire!  They did get that fixed in record time though.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:54:06 AM
I'm sure TexDave is sleeping in after his eventful visit to New York.  Mr. Mayor made sure the trip was worthwhile.
Yes sir and Tony did take great care of me for sure!  3 straight nights hitting the bed after midnight after overconcuming n 2 of them is rough on an old fart

Got home at 12:35 this morning.
you're not getting too old for that are you?
He's still good for a day or two, but apparently the recovery time is significant.
Pretty accurate diagnosis.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:55:06 AM
the lady has crabs.
Shaving won't cure that. Just sayin'.
More likely to spread them :o
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 08:55:46 AM
Not very inventive of the scorcher. Went from a 5er to a box of the same stick.
....now if it goes to a whole day of them....
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 08:58:01 AM
Morning NYTexDave and HostWithTheMostTony.
I wonder if Fish lurks and seethes.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 08:58:25 AM
Not very inventive of the scorcher. Went from a 5er to a box of the same stick.
....now if it goes to a whole day of them....
They did have some nice offers along the way but their prices are steadily creeping up.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 08:59:51 AM
Not very inventive of the scorcher. Went from a 5er to a box of the same stick.
Then finished up with a quick repeat of the San Andres dollar sticks...
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 09:00:53 AM
Morning NYTexDave and HostWithTheMostTony.
I wonder if Fish lurks and seethes.
Fish can never just lurk.  Just like that buying hiatus crap...
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 09:01:31 AM
Not very inventive of the scorcher. Went from a 5er to a box of the same stick.
....now if it goes to a whole day of them....
Hats today!  And a few cigars of no interest to me.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 09:02:30 AM
Yea, Saturday off Fonseca's.  They do have an LSU hat available though.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 09:02:40 AM
Morning NYTexDave and HostWithTheMostTony.
I wonder if Fish lurks and seethes.
Fish can never just lurk.  Just like that buying hiatus crap...
True and even more true!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 09:03:05 AM
Which reminds me, Good thoughts Chip!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 09:03:23 AM
Not very inventive of the scorcher. Went from a 5er to a box of the same stick.
....now if it goes to a whole day of them....
Hats today!  And a few cigars of no interest to me.
Fonsecas seem to come up often on cigarpage.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 09:05:48 AM
the lady has crabs.
Shaving won't cure that. Just sayin'.
More likely to spread them :o
You're right. Girls with crabs tend to spread them more often.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 09:07:28 AM
Not very inventive of the scorcher. Went from a 5er to a box of the same stick.
....now if it goes to a whole day of them....
They did have some nice offers along the way but their prices are steadily creeping up.
I like that they provide free shipping on even a 5er. Makes a huge difference.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 09:11:27 AM
Which reminds me, Good thoughts Chip!
Absolutely. Can't help but think of him and his, every morning when I see we're still on page one. Hopefully things are heading in the right direction now.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 09:12:53 AM
Which reminds me, Good thoughts Chip!
Absolutely. Can't help but think of him and his, every morning when I see we're still on page one. Hopefully things are heading in the right direction now.
+1 for Chip!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 09:14:20 AM
Not very inventive of the scorcher. Went from a 5er to a box of the same stick.
....now if it goes to a whole day of them....
They did have some nice offers along the way but their prices are steadily creeping up.
I like that they provide free shipping on even a 5er. Makes a huge difference.
For sure, shipping kills a lot of deals these days.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 09:19:15 AM
Ok boys, I need to leave for a bit. Switching out my router so I'll be without internet.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 09:22:54 AM
Ok boys, I need to leave for a bit. Switching out my router so I'll be without internet.
Later Mayor
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 09:49:10 AM
CB must have killed the Monster!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 12, 2016, 10:23:40 AM
Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 10:31:41 AM
Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 12, 2016, 11:31:23 AM
Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.
On the bright side the roadside wildflowers ought to really pop this coming week.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 11:35:29 AM
79 partly cloudy degrees with a nice 10 mph SE wind to keep the bugs at bay. DPG Blue robusto and coffee here. got a meeting to hit around 12:30 that will last at least until 5:30-6, but what the hell else do I need to do other than nothing.
😄
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 11:38:59 AM
Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.
On the bright side the roadside wildflowers ought to really pop this coming week.
Sound like scheduling a nice long ride is in order.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2016, 11:40:01 AM
79 partly cloudy degrees with a nice 10 mph SE wind to keep the bugs at bay. DPG Blue robusto and coffee here. got a meeting to hit around 12:30 that will last at least until 5:30-6, but what the hell else do I need to do other than nothing.
😄
Well that is at least two cigars and a full afternoon of boating that could be had.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 11:48:24 AM
79 partly cloudy degrees with a nice 10 mph SE wind to keep the bugs at bay. DPG Blue robusto and coffee here. got a meeting to hit around 12:30 that will last at least until 5:30-6, but what the hell else do I need to do other than nothing.
😄
Well that is at least two cigars and a full afternoon of boating that could be had.
I got the cigar thing under control, 45 minutes each way, and I can leave the meeting at anytime I choose if need be. early Monday morning we take the kayaks out for the day island hopping.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 12:00:52 PM
Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.
On the bright side the roadside wildflowers ought to really pop this coming week.
Saw some blue bonnets in the neighborhood while walking the dgs
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 12:01:54 PM
79 partly cloudy degrees with a nice 10 mph SE wind to keep the bugs at bay. DPG Blue robusto and coffee here. got a meeting to hit around 12:30 that will last at least until 5:30-6, but what the hell else do I need to do other than nothing.
😄
Well that is at least two cigars and a full afternoon of boating that could be had.
I got the cigar thing under control, 45 minutes each way, and I can leave the meeting at anytime I choose if need be. early Monday morning we take the kayaks out for the day island hopping.
You can always scratch those crabs
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 12:03:12 PM
I have been blowing damn oak leaves!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 12:11:55 PM
I have been blowing damn oak leaves!
these little southern oak leaves are a PITA, damn things don't even burn.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2016, 12:13:02 PM
heading out guys. enjoy your Saturday and don't forget DST tomorrow.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 12, 2016, 12:13:10 PM
Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.
On the bright side the roadside wildflowers ought to really pop this coming week.
Sound like scheduling a nice long ride is in order.
Indeed.  Will try to slip away on Wed or Thur this coming week.  Lord knows I need it.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 12:15:27 PM
Breaking News...

Rail Stoppage Averted - NJ TRANSIT Commuter Rail Service Will Operate as Sceduled.

Woohoo!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 12, 2016, 12:15:29 PM
I have been blowing damn oak leaves!
Better check your gutters, too. You weren't home the past few days to see if they were doing their job.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 12:28:03 PM
I have been blowing damn oak leaves!
these little southern oak leaves are a PITA, damn things don't even burn.
Yes sir they are a major pain in the ass!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 12:29:31 PM
I have been blowing damn oak leaves!
Better check your gutters, too. You weren't home the past few days to see if they were doing their job.
Don't even need to check, those mother fooker's are always messed up. I rarely say never but I will never have gutters on another house as long as I live.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 12:30:29 PM
Breaking News...

Rail Stoppage Averted - NJ TRANSIT Commuter Rail Service Will Operate as Sceduled.

Woohoo!
Good for you and Flip!!!!!!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 12:31:46 PM
Tony needs to go switch out the Monster's server now
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 01:54:38 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 02:05:15 PM
The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/24e4f4695d700038f5b8764c3bf941c6.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 02:52:48 PM
The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/24e4f4695d700038f5b8764c3bf941c6.jpg)
Looks mighty good!
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 12, 2016, 03:22:32 PM
Not sure of the name, but it's good. And don't say banana.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 12, 2016, 03:24:06 PM
The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/24e4f4695d700038f5b8764c3bf941c6.jpg)
think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 03:27:45 PM
The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/24e4f4695d700038f5b8764c3bf941c6.jpg)
think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 03:29:27 PM
Not sure of the name, but it's good. And don't say banana.
It looks familiar but I don't know.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 12, 2016, 03:31:57 PM
The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/24e4f4695d700038f5b8764c3bf941c6.jpg)
think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 03:38:03 PM
The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/24e4f4695d700038f5b8764c3bf941c6.jpg)
think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
I am smoking a cigar watching mine pull weeds, got to train them...........
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 03:40:31 PM
Oliva V Churchill lit, excellent smoke for supervising the weed removal ;)
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 12, 2016, 03:48:05 PM
Oliva V Churchill lit, excellent smoke for supervising the weed removal ;)
yardgar by proxy
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 12, 2016, 03:49:30 PM
Not sure of the name, but it's good. And don't say banana.
It looks familiar but I don't know.
looked it , Sobremesa. Cedar bomb with earth and a sweet hint.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 04:06:09 PM
Not sure of the name, but it's good. And don't say banana.
It looks familiar but I don't know.
looked it , Sobremesa. Cedar bomb with earth and a sweet hint.
You are correct. I thought the bands on those were different. Haven't actually had one yet but I'm interested.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 04:08:11 PM
The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/24e4f4695d700038f5b8764c3bf941c6.jpg)
think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
I am smoking a cigar watching mine pull weeds, got to train them...........
You mind if I send mine over to stay with you for a while so that you can train her for me?
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 12, 2016, 04:20:51 PM
The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/24e4f4695d700038f5b8764c3bf941c6.jpg)
think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
I am smoking a cigar watching mine pull weeds, got to train them...........
You mind if I send mine over to stay with you for a while so that you can train her for me?
Anything for a BOTL :)
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: SLY on March 12, 2016, 07:38:37 PM
The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160312/24e4f4695d700038f5b8764c3bf941c6.jpg)
think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
I am smoking a cigar watching mine pull weeds, got to train them...........
You mind if I send mine over to stay with you for a while so that you can train her for me?
Anything for a BOTL :)
So, it's going to stop dead ... right there?
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: SLY on March 12, 2016, 07:40:42 PM
Big East:  Seton Hall by 1 with 18.5 seconds to go.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: SLY on March 12, 2016, 07:43:47 PM
Big East:  Seton Hall by 1 with 18.5 seconds to go.
Still 68-67 with 3.5 sec.
Have friends in a traditional Irish band playing in an Irish pub tonight ... better to go now than be jammed on St. Paddy's day.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: SLY on March 12, 2016, 07:45:00 PM
Big East:  Seton Hall by 1 with 18.5 seconds to go.
Still 68-67 with 3.5 sec.
Have friends in a traditional Irish band playing in an Irish pub tonight ... better to go now than be jammed on St. Paddy's day.
Seton Hall 69-67 over Villanova (Nationally ranked #3).  Amazing game.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: SLY on March 12, 2016, 07:49:23 PM
Haven't had a cigar in a week (creeping crud), but I sure am tempted to tonight, watching NC vs UVA in the ACC Championship game, being played right here in the Nations's Capital.
Title: Re: 3/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2016, 10:21:32 PM
Way to keep the banter alive, Sly. Well, limping along anyway.

Feel better, buddy.