Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2016, 12:13:10 PM »

Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.
On the bright side the roadside wildflowers ought to really pop this coming week.
Sound like scheduling a nice long ride is in order.
Indeed.  Will try to slip away on Wed or Thur this coming week.  Lord knows I need it.

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2016, 12:15:27 PM »

Breaking News...

Rail Stoppage Averted - NJ TRANSIT Commuter Rail Service Will Operate as Sceduled.

Woohoo!

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2016, 12:15:29 PM »

I have been blowing damn oak leaves!
Better check your gutters, too. You weren't home the past few days to see if they were doing their job.

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2016, 12:28:03 PM »

I have been blowing damn oak leaves!
these little southern oak leaves are a PITA, damn things don't even burn.
Yes sir they are a major pain in the ass!

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2016, 12:29:31 PM »

I have been blowing damn oak leaves!
Better check your gutters, too. You weren't home the past few days to see if they were doing their job.
Don't even need to check, those mother fooker's are always messed up. I rarely say never but I will never have gutters on another house as long as I live.

« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2016, 12:30:29 PM »

Breaking News...

Rail Stoppage Averted - NJ TRANSIT Commuter Rail Service Will Operate as Sceduled.

Woohoo!
Good for you and Flip!!!!!!

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2016, 12:31:46 PM »

Tony needs to go switch out the Monster's server now

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2016, 01:54:38 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2016, 02:05:15 PM »

The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2016, 02:52:48 PM »

The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

Looks mighty good!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/12/2016
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2016, 03:22:32 PM »

Not sure of the name, but it's good. And don't say banana.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/12/2016
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2016, 03:24:06 PM »

The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

think she will give you shit for not saving her any?

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2016, 03:27:45 PM »

The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2016, 03:29:27 PM »

Not sure of the name, but it's good. And don't say banana.
It looks familiar but I don't know.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/12/2016
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2016, 03:31:57 PM »

The wife went out with some friends for a spa day (because she deserves a break from doing nothing all week). My daughters and I made Carbonara for lunch. The boys just ate it.

think she will give you shit for not saving her any?
I know she will. She already texted me shit about it after I taunted her with the same photo.
best make sure the kitchens clean or else. I think we may have the same wife.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6