Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2016, 09:19:15 AM »

Ok boys, I need to leave for a bit. Switching out my router so I'll be without internet.

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2016, 09:22:54 AM »

Ok boys, I need to leave for a bit. Switching out my router so I'll be without internet.
Later Mayor

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2016, 09:49:10 AM »

CB must have killed the Monster!

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2016, 10:23:40 AM »

Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2016, 10:31:41 AM »

Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2016, 11:31:23 AM »

Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.
On the bright side the roadside wildflowers ought to really pop this coming week.

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2016, 11:35:29 AM »

79 partly cloudy degrees with a nice 10 mph SE wind to keep the bugs at bay. DPG Blue robusto and coffee here. got a meeting to hit around 12:30 that will last at least until 5:30-6, but what the hell else do I need to do other than nothing.
😄

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2016, 11:38:59 AM »

Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.
On the bright side the roadside wildflowers ought to really pop this coming week.
Sound like scheduling a nice long ride is in order.

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2016, 11:40:01 AM »

79 partly cloudy degrees with a nice 10 mph SE wind to keep the bugs at bay. DPG Blue robusto and coffee here. got a meeting to hit around 12:30 that will last at least until 5:30-6, but what the hell else do I need to do other than nothing.
😄
Well that is at least two cigars and a full afternoon of boating that could be had.

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2016, 11:48:24 AM »

79 partly cloudy degrees with a nice 10 mph SE wind to keep the bugs at bay. DPG Blue robusto and coffee here. got a meeting to hit around 12:30 that will last at least until 5:30-6, but what the hell else do I need to do other than nothing.
😄
Well that is at least two cigars and a full afternoon of boating that could be had.
I got the cigar thing under control, 45 minutes each way, and I can leave the meeting at anytime I choose if need be. early Monday morning we take the kayaks out for the day island hopping.

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2016, 12:00:52 PM »

Good morning mofos.  The rainy weather has finally moved out.  Not sure how many inches, but it was a lot (TWSS).
Morning Bean, yeah the rain and now the sun has my yard going crazy with weeds.
On the bright side the roadside wildflowers ought to really pop this coming week.
Saw some blue bonnets in the neighborhood while walking the dgs

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2016, 12:01:54 PM »

79 partly cloudy degrees with a nice 10 mph SE wind to keep the bugs at bay. DPG Blue robusto and coffee here. got a meeting to hit around 12:30 that will last at least until 5:30-6, but what the hell else do I need to do other than nothing.
😄
Well that is at least two cigars and a full afternoon of boating that could be had.
I got the cigar thing under control, 45 minutes each way, and I can leave the meeting at anytime I choose if need be. early Monday morning we take the kayaks out for the day island hopping.
You can always scratch those crabs

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2016, 12:03:12 PM »

I have been blowing damn oak leaves!

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2016, 12:11:55 PM »

I have been blowing damn oak leaves!
these little southern oak leaves are a PITA, damn things don't even burn.

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2016, 12:13:02 PM »

heading out guys. enjoy your Saturday and don't forget DST tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6