Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

jswaykos

« Reply #315 on: July 29, 2014, 03:34:03 PM »

Douche bag says a douche bag says Hazzuh!                                                                                                             Hazzuh!
LMBAO!

I can practically taste that PB porter.  Hope it's good.  Also, they use the same font on their label as Ballast Point.  So there's that.
PB is the dominant flavor...delicious

Sounds like a nice mix of all the others.  Higher ABV than the Belching Beaver, more Peanut Butter than the Mother Earth.
A little less sweet than Sweet Baby Jesus and fuller than Terrapin Liquid Bliss (Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter), both of which are worthy alternatives.

Have you had the Belching Beaver?  If not I'll bring ya a bottle when you're out here.  It's very sweet and peanut buttery, but it has an oddly low ABV (5.3% ABV).  More PB flavor than the Mother Earth but the lower ABV makes it tough to justify drinking all that stout beer.  If I'm gonna drink that many calories may as well feel a bit of a buzz.
Beer that is sweet and taste like PB. just don't sound good to me at all . I want my beer to taste like beer.

All I can say is that I used to feel the same way.
Same here, gotta try it
+3 and by the way, it does taste like beer.

+4.  Mostly beer taste, hints of other stuff.  Does not literally taste like drinking a jar of peanut butter.

« Reply #316 on: July 29, 2014, 03:35:36 PM »

[...]

Yes, thanks, I've had the Beaver.

No problem, I'll just buy a bottle and drink it myself, then.
I didn't say I didn't like it, just that I've had it.  Sheesh

« Reply #317 on: July 29, 2014, 03:37:11 PM »

[...]

besides to drink a jar of PB you have to microwave it.  then you might burn your mouth.  much safer with PB flavored beer!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #318 on: July 29, 2014, 03:38:05 PM »

Why the heck are Bueso's and ashtray back up on the jam????

Wooden ashtray just says bad idea to me for some reason. Plus, I'd have to give GolfinDave the Buesos. So I'm not buyin... even if they did manufacture 1 ashtray for everyone on the planet.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #319 on: July 29, 2014, 03:40:51 PM »

Why the heck are Bueso's and ashtray back up on the jam????

Wooden ashtray just says bad idea to me for some reason. Plus, I'd have to give GolfinDave the Buesos. So I'm not buyin... even if they did manufacture 1 ashtray for everyone on the planet.

I have my ash trays on top of a used whiskey barrel on my back patio.  It's probably the most flammable thing out there, haha.  When the day comes that we move the first thing I'll do is chop that thing up and have a fire.  Bet it'll smell amazing.  Besides, even if it were regular ol' untreated wood, it's not like it's INSTANTLY flammable.  Ever try starting a fire in a pit without any starters or fluids??!

« Reply #320 on: July 29, 2014, 03:47:34 PM »

Why the heck are Bueso's and ashtray back up on the jam????

Wooden ashtray just says bad idea to me for some reason. Plus, I'd have to give GolfinDave the Buesos. So I'm not buyin... even if they did manufacture 1 ashtray for everyone on the planet.

I have my ash trays on top of a used whiskey barrel on my back patio.  It's probably the most flammable thing out there, haha.  When the day comes that we move the first thing I'll do is chop that thing up and have a fire.  Bet it'll smell amazing.  Besides, even if it were regular ol' untreated wood, it's not like it's INSTANTLY flammable.  Ever try starting a fire in a pit without any starters or fluids??!
even fuel oil #2 is not flammable just sitting there. An open flame will not light it.  pour some gasoline on top you can light it.  one place I worked many years ago, taught marine fire fighting/damage control.  we had a open top oil filled 30 foot tank, we used to put out with water. (sweep the flames to one side of the tank, keep cooling it down, it will go out.)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #321 on: July 29, 2014, 03:59:17 PM »

Why the heck are Bueso's and ashtray back up on the jam????

Wooden ashtray just says bad idea to me for some reason. Plus, I'd have to give GolfinDave the Buesos. So I'm not buyin... even if they did manufacture 1 ashtray for everyone on the planet.

I have my ash trays on top of a used whiskey barrel on my back patio.  It's probably the most flammable thing out there, haha.  When the day comes that we move the first thing I'll do is chop that thing up and have a fire.  Bet it'll smell amazing.  Besides, even if it were regular ol' untreated wood, it's not like it's INSTANTLY flammable.  Ever try starting a fire in a pit without any starters or fluids??!

My thought wasn't that the ashtray would catch fire, but that inevitably it would get burn marks all over it and look kinda junky. Not like a metal or ceramic one that you could just wipe out and have it look like new again.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #322 on: July 29, 2014, 04:02:17 PM »

[...]

I do understand your sentiment but... it'd be like worrying that your trash cans are dirty.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #323 on: July 29, 2014, 04:05:08 PM »

[...]

You have dirty trash cans... that's nasty!

« Reply #324 on: July 29, 2014, 04:10:13 PM »

Have a good night gents, I'm out!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/29/2014
« Reply #325 on: July 29, 2014, 04:10:28 PM »

Well, I gotta get home and buff my lighter.:P Everyone have a good evening.

« Reply #326 on: July 29, 2014, 04:15:42 PM »

[...]

Fucking ridiculous.  What's next?  Are we gonna clean the crapper too?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #327 on: July 29, 2014, 04:17:10 PM »

[...]

Or sweep and vacuum the floors when we're just gonna walk all over them?  WTF?

« Reply #328 on: July 29, 2014, 04:19:33 PM »

27  Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Churchill
           10/24.50
26  Herrera Esteli robusto
            5/29.99
25 Bueso The Project Ashtray sampler
            6/29.99 + wooden ashtray
24  My Father robusto
            5/32.50
23  Man o War robusto
           10/37.50
22  5 Vegas Gold Double Nickel (gordo)
           10/25.00
21  Boveda Humidification packets 72%
           12/39.50
20  CAO Black Torpedo
           10/32.50
19  Isla del Sol Churchill
            5/17.00
18  Rocky Patel Fusion Toro
           10/37.50
17  La Perla Habana Wide
           10/32.50  (series of bulbous creations designed to deliver more flavor and complexity)
16  La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
           2 boxes of 3ea  17.99
15  Gurkha/AB Botique Blowdown Sampler
          12/39.99  80% savings!
14  Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo (robusto)
           5/27.50
13  Obsidian
         10/24.99
12  Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
11  AVO XO Robusto
          5/24.50
10  La Aurora Preferidos Maduro
          5/25.00
9    Vagina Farms Winter Warmer Belicos
          Box of 10/29.99
8    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 7   Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 6   Nub Habano 358
          5/19.50
 5   Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Box Press
         10/39.99
 4   Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 3   Romeo y Julieta 1875
         10/39.99
 2   Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/29.99
 1   Man O War
         10/34.99

« Reply #329 on: July 29, 2014, 04:28:25 PM »

[...]

Is the car done?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24