CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 12, 2015, 12:00:27 AM

Title: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on November 12, 2015, 12:00:27 AM
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 12:18:58 AM
3 out of 4 days jam?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 01:39:19 AM
Just keep on Jammin' !
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 01:42:37 AM
1  Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        5/24.10
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 02:09:27 AM
2 Man O War Virtue  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
       10/37.50
 1  Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        5/24.10
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 02:41:38 AM
Slow jam so far, didn't start out with a quick hitter, going on three hours and just on #2.  Oh well.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 02:42:04 AM
Time for breakfast.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 03:23:18 AM
3 La Aroma de Cuba  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
         5/24.00
 2 Man O War Virtue  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
       10/37.50
 1  Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        5/24.10
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 03:54:09 AM
That's a whole heap of jam! Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2015, 04:57:26 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 04:58:51 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 05:05:04 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, and Chip.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2015, 05:11:32 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, and Chip.
Good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:13:06 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Rick.
Finally back on line....seems my phone is out of sync with the computer and keeps locking out my network access.
Technology, right?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:15:22 AM
4 Gurkha Hudson Bay Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
        10/27.50
 3 La Aroma de Cuba  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
         5/24.00
 2 Man O War Virtue  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
       10/37.50
 1  Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        5/24.10
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2015, 05:15:34 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Hot date this morning so trying to rest up and get ready.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:16:01 AM
Great to have you stopping in regularly Rick.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:16:41 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Hot date this morning so trying to rest up and get ready.
:o  I won't state the obvious....lol
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:17:13 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Hot date this morning so trying to rest up and get ready.
:o  I won't state the obvious....lol
....but keep the heart meds handy.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 05:19:00 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Hot date this morning so trying to rest up and get ready.
:o  I won't state the obvious....lol
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:21:25 AM
Dave, did you see the Cain Daytona's on the alphabet "B" ?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2015, 05:28:28 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Hot date this morning so trying to rest up and get ready.
:o  I won't state the obvious....lol
I just wanted to sound like Dean for a change, only thing I get to do today is to go see my cardiologist for a checkup.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:28:48 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Rick.
Finally back on line....seems my phone is out of sync with the computer and keeps locking out my network access.
Technology, right?
Not an Apple right?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:30:57 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Hot date this morning so trying to rest up and get ready.
:o  I won't state the obvious....lol
I just wanted to sound like Dean for a change, only thing I get to do today is to go see my cardiologist for a checkup.
LMFAO, good one!  Really though I do hope the doctor visit goes well.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:32:41 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Golf, Blue and LSU.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 05:35:35 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Golf, Blue and LSU.
good morning...out the door in a min. here but will check in from work.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:38:50 AM
Actually a good cigar jamming!

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5" X 48
5/$27.50
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2015, 05:41:21 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Hot date this morning so trying to rest up and get ready.
:o  I won't state the obvious....lol
I just wanted to sound like Dean for a change, only thing I get to do today is to go see my cardiologist for a checkup.
LMFAO, good one!  Really though I do hope the doctor visit goes well.
Good morning Native and thanks.  It's just a 6 month visit so kind of like going to the dentist for only a cleaning.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 05:42:07 AM
Dave, did you see the Cain Daytona's on the alphabet "B" ?
I did, pretty decent price on those.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 05:43:35 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Hot date this morning so trying to rest up and get ready.
:o  I won't state the obvious....lol
I just wanted to sound like Dean for a change, only thing I get to do today is to go see my cardiologist for a checkup.
LMFAO, good one!  Really though I do hope the doctor visit goes well.
Good morning Native and thanks.  It's just a 6 month visit so kind of like going to the dentist for only a cleaning.
Good thing you're not going to the proctologist.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:47:39 AM
5 Tatuaje El Triunfador #4  Robusto (5.0 x 48)
          5/27.50
 4 Gurkha Hudson Bay Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
        10/27.50
 3 La Aroma de Cuba  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
         5/24.00
 2 Man O War Virtue  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
       10/37.50
 1  Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        5/24.10
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:49:24 AM
Morning NoLongerTravellinDave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:49:57 AM
Got that SC property all picked out and a builder identified?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:59:17 AM
Got that SC property all picked out and a builder identified?
I wish but not near there yet, but could be after we go back at Christmas.  I do think we have narrowed it down to Beaufort and Georgetown Counties with Beaufort the most likely area.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 06:00:02 AM
Crap, time to get ready for work.  Dammit!    BBL
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 06:16:34 AM
Actually a good cigar jamming!

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5" X 48
5/$27.50
So how come they're not moving?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 06:35:28 AM
Actually a good cigar jamming!

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5" X 48
5/$27.50
So how come they're not moving?
Looks like they're stuck.  May not change until an IT guy saunters in around 7:30-8;00 and kicks the server.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 06:42:26 AM
Looks like ci and C.com are doing some house cleaning.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 06:44:59 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 06:45:14 AM
Good morning, folks.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 06:50:24 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 06:50:44 AM
Good morning, folks.
Good morning T. Good night for football in NY.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 06:55:00 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
I saw that too but I think the time change screwed up the DoD app.  The Undercrowns went fast and I didn't even see them.  By the time I looked, the New Waves were up.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 06:55:57 AM
 7 Tatuaje El Triunfador #4  Robusto (5.0 x 48)
          5/27.50
 6 Gurkha Hudson Bay Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
        10/27.50
 5 La Aroma de Cuba  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
         5/24.00
 4 Man O War Virtue  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
       10/37.50
 3  Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
       10/29.99
 1 Drew Estate Undercrown
        5/27.50
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 06:58:05 AM
Good morning, folks.
Good morning T. Good night for football in NY.
No offense Rick but ultimately I'm more concerned about the traffic that it's gonna cause by me.  I'm a Steelers fan.  :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 07:00:35 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 07:05:08 AM
Good morning boys! Thursday already, or little Friday as I like to call it
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 07:07:15 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
I'll try not to stub my toe on them.... ::)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 07:07:46 AM
Good morning boys! Thursday already, or little Friday as I like to call it
TWSS.  Morning Fishy
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 07:18:56 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
I'll try not to stub my toe on them.... ::)
How about Tony standing around pointing fingers this morning?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 07:21:01 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
I love this part especially, didn't know Dave was on the payroll...must be using a hoodie as a dangling carrot
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 07:22:17 AM
Good morning, folks.
Good morning T. Good night for football in NY.
No offense Rick but ultimately I'm more concerned about the traffic that it's gonna cause by me.  I'm a Steelers fan.  :)
Good luck with the traffic. Gonna be a good game I hope.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 07:22:31 AM
Has anybody tried the new Murcialago yet?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 07:23:16 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
I'll try not to stub my toe on them.... ::)
How about Tony standing around pointing fingers this morning?
Could be worse...just sayin'
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 07:23:33 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
I love this part especially, didn't know Dave was on the payroll...must be using a hoodie as a dangling carrot
It'd work with me. Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 07:42:34 AM
Good morning boys! Thursday already, or little Friday as I like to call it
Friday Eve?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 07:43:24 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
I'll try not to stub my toe on them.... ::)
How about Tony standing around pointing fingers this morning?
Could be worse...just sayin'
I hear ya, that'd just be pointing at his shoes though  ;D
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 07:43:47 AM
Good morning boys! Thursday already, or little Friday as I like to call it
Friday Eve?
No, Little Friday!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 07:43:58 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
I'll try not to stub my toe on them.... ::)
How about Tony standing around pointing fingers this morning?
Wasn't exactly pointing fingers.  I did it in the most passive aggressive way I knew how.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 07:44:25 AM
good morning guys. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. laying low for most of the day.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 07:46:52 AM
good morning guys. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. laying low for most of the day.
Does she know you call her, low?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 07:47:18 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
I'll try not to stub my toe on them.... ::)
How about Tony standing around pointing fingers this morning?
Wasn't exactly pointing fingers.  I did it in the most passive aggressive way I knew how.
(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53947114.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 07:47:37 AM
good morning guys. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. laying low for most of the day.
Does she know you call her, low?
He could at least capitalize it, right?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 07:50:09 AM
Actually a good cigar jamming!

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5" X 48
5/$27.50
So how come they're not moving?
Well  please note I said a good cigar I did not say a good deal.  But it is an average deal, not terrible.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 07:51:32 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
Mother fuk'n mayor shows up and dumps 3 or 4 turds a day now then bitches about the free help!  You should give him a GFY an Quit!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 07:52:08 AM
good morning guys. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. laying low for most of the day.
Does she know you call her, low?
Low just called, she's on her way over.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 07:52:17 AM
Good morning boys! Thursday already, or little Friday as I like to call it
Morning Fish, hell it is big Friday for me!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 07:52:53 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
Mother fuk'n mayor shows up and dumps 3 or 4 turds a day now then bitches about the free help!  You should give him a GFY an Quit!
Can you quit if you're not being paid? Only Atlantic pays IrishDave these days.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 07:52:53 AM
Good morning double jammers.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 07:53:24 AM
Has anybody tried the new Murcialago yet?
Nope, got about 80 of the old ones.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 07:54:51 AM
Good morning double jammers.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 07:55:06 AM
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 07:55:11 AM
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Morning, Chip. Enjoy sleeping in?
Hot date this morning so trying to rest up and get ready.
:o  I won't state the obvious....lol
I just wanted to sound like Dean for a change, only thing I get to do today is to go see my cardiologist for a checkup.
my heart is in good shape Chip. I must have better circulation than you.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 07:56:47 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
I'll try not to stub my toe on them.... ::)
How about Tony standing around pointing fingers this morning?
Wasn't exactly pointing fingers.  I did it in the most passive aggressive way I knew how.
(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53947114.jpg)
I need to see Office Space again.  It's been too long.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 07:57:38 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
I'll try not to stub my toe on them.... ::)
How about Tony standing around pointing fingers this morning?
Wasn't exactly pointing fingers.  I did it in the most passive aggressive way I knew how.
(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53947114.jpg)
I need to see Office Space again.  It's been too long.
It's been on Starz a bit recently. Lot of great lines in that one.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 07:58:56 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
Mother fuk'n mayor shows up and dumps 3 or 4 turds a day now then bitches about the free help!  You should give him a GFY an Quit!
Don't get all pissy just because you have to work today, like the rest of us.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 07:59:42 AM
good morning guys. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. laying low for most of the day.
Does she know you call her, low?
Low just called, she's on her way over.
LOL!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 08:06:30 AM
good morning guys. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. laying low for most of the day.
Does she know you call her, low?
Low just called, she's on her way over.
Geez, must be a cock shortage in FL, these old broads are horny!  ;D
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 08:09:05 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
Mother fuk'n mayor shows up and dumps 3 or 4 turds a day now then bitches about the free help!  You should give him a GFY an Quit!
Don't get all pissy just because you have to work today, like the rest of us.
But just today as it is Friday for me so GFY :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 08:11:50 AM
Which reminds me, I have to submit my TPM report today.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 08:13:47 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
See that you do, we have standards to maintain here.
I'll try not to stub my toe on them.... ::)
How about Tony standing around pointing fingers this morning?
Wasn't exactly pointing fingers.  I did it in the most passive aggressive way I knew how.
(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53947114.jpg)
I need to see Office Space again.  It's been too long.
It's been on Starz a bit recently. Lot of great lines in that one.
fuckin'A.  Or Fuckin'Aye for Travellin'Dave this week.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 08:18:07 AM
Hey Dave, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job or anything... But I'm pretty sure this segment of the jam started with the Undercrowns.
Could be...I just checked the Today list and it has Undercrowns then EPC New Wave as yesterday.
I will make the necessary adjustments Mr. Mayor.
Mother fuk'n mayor shows up and dumps 3 or 4 turds a day now then bitches about the free help!  You should give him a GFY an Quit!
Don't get all pissy just because you have to work today, like the rest of us.
Don't worry, he only gets pissy when he's awake.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 08:44:01 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 08:49:22 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Morning CG, you are an adult now and should consider less damaging recreation.  Smoking and drinking are recreation enough.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 08:51:44 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Morning CG, you are an adult now and should consider less damaging recreation.  Smoking and drinking are recreation enough.
Haha, no chit right.  Scored 2 goals last night tho, I just do it for the fans  ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 08:52:20 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Nah, that can't be it. Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 08:55:50 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Morning CG, you are an adult now and should consider less damaging recreation.  Smoking and drinking are recreation enough.
Haha, no chit right.  Scored 2 goals last night tho, I just do it for the fans  ;)
Perfect timing - walk away a winner!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 08:56:14 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Morning CG, you are an adult now and should consider less damaging recreation.  Smoking and drinking are recreation enough.
Haha, no chit right.  Scored 2 goals last night tho, I just do it for the fans  ;)
Wii hockey should not make you sore.  You're doing it wrong.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 08:56:20 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Nah, that can't be it. Morning, Shaun.
Right?  Not like I'm gonna call my doc and ask what his/her opinion is ;)  Good mornin LTGBDG
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 08:58:45 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Morning CG, you are an adult now and should consider less damaging recreation.  Smoking and drinking are recreation enough.
Haha, no chit right.  Scored 2 goals last night tho, I just do it for the fans  ;)
Wii hockey should not make you sore.  You're doing it wrong.
Bullshit, those Wii games can wear you out quick.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 09:06:36 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Morning CG, you are an adult now and should consider less damaging recreation.  Smoking and drinking are recreation enough.
Haha, no chit right.  Scored 2 goals last night tho, I just do it for the fans  ;)
Wii hockey should not make you sore.  You're doing it wrong.
Damn controller is so light I almost threw out my shoulder!  ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 09:10:10 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Morning CG, you are an adult now and should consider less damaging recreation.  Smoking and drinking are recreation enough.
Haha, no chit right.  Scored 2 goals last night tho, I just do it for the fans  ;)
Wii hockey should not make you sore.  You're doing it wrong.
Bullshit, those Wii games can wear you out quick.
Ha, another victim of the CG smoking and drinking conditioning regimen.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 09:11:18 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Morning CG, you are an adult now and should consider less damaging recreation.  Smoking and drinking are recreation enough.
Haha, no chit right.  Scored 2 goals last night tho, I just do it for the fans  ;)
Wii hockey should not make you sore.  You're doing it wrong.
Bullshit, those Wii games can wear you out quick.
Ha, another victim of the CG smoking and drinking conditioning regimen.
It could be the commie-work we do too, hard to tell  ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 09:20:07 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Nonsense!  You can't prove that.  Good morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 09:21:09 AM
Good morning boys and girls.  I just thought I'd nap in front of the computer... zzzzzzz
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 09:21:13 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
Nonsense!  You can't prove that.  Good morning, Shaun.
Good mornin Tony!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 09:21:31 AM
Good morning boys and girls.  I just thought I'd nap in front of the computer... zzzzzzz
Just don't leave the porn blaring again - good mornin Dad!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 09:26:29 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
so just where do you fit women into the conditioning program, or is that the problem?
morning CG.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 09:29:14 AM
Morning Dad
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 09:31:36 AM
Good morning boys and girls.  I just thought I'd nap in front of the computer... zzzzzzz
This jam is more effective than counting sheep.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 09:33:09 AM
Market Opening

DOW    -190
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 09:34:30 AM
Good morning boys and girls.  I just thought I'd nap in front of the computer... zzzzzzz
This jam is more effective than counting sheep.
Free Shipping On Your Whole Order Though!!!!!! ;D
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 09:36:07 AM
Time for my walk.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 09:37:02 AM
Market Opening

DOW    -190
Ouch...!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 09:39:08 AM
Good morning gents, sore as fuk from hockey last night - I guess smoking cigars and drinking hasn't been great for my conditioning.
so just where do you fit women into the conditioning program, or is that the problem?
morning CG.
I could always use a little more conditioning in that department, I don't know if they make women who could keep up with me and my 14yo testosterone ;)  Good morning Dean
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 09:40:24 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 09:51:20 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I know what you guys are thinking....!  Bring back Paula Deen and Gary Busey, and get them dancing again.  Could you imagine Paula and Gary making a porn together....?  They'd make a fortune...!!!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 09:55:25 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I understood the word banter...
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 09:59:25 AM
Thursday Church Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—November 12, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• smoked Salmon Caesar Salad
• Pecan Breaded Chicken Breast with Creole Mustard Gravy
• Grilled Flat Iron Steak
• Vegetarian Entrée: Stacked Eggplant

SIDES
• Green Bean, Red Pepper and Carrot Saute
• Parsley Buttered New Potatoes

Johnson’s Backyard Garden Side Salad (2$)
 Featuring curly kale, rainbow chard, butternut squash and roasted beets.
 Side salad ingredients are locally grown and organic.

DESSERT CHOICES
• Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
• Lemon Meringue
• Turtle Cheese Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 10:00:59 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
Real Men don't watch Dancing with the Stars or even know who is on it, much less care about it.   That said CG and Tony probably watch it.

But the Banter is certainly abuzz about this super jam we got going! ::)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:05:48 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I understood the word banter...
I can't believe you guys don't watch all of those beautiful half naked dancing girls...?  It's better than a western dance hall.  Then you got your Gary Busey, expert motorcycle rider, and Paula Deen who makes all that great tailgating food for your Nasdaq races...!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:21:26 AM
I received an e-mail ad from CI the other day for a box of Amati cigars for like $22.  I started researching them, and when I went back to look at the ad, they were all sold out. Did I miss out on anything...?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 10:24:41 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I know what you guys are thinking....!  Bring back Paula Deen and Gary Busey, and get them dancing again.  Could you imagine Paula and Gary making a porn together....?  They'd make a fortune...!!!
WTF are you talking about?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 10:28:14 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
Real Men don't watch Dancing with the Stars or even know who is on it, much less care about it.   That said CG and Tony probably watch it.

But the Banter is certainly abuzz about this super jam we got going! ::)

there's a jam going?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 10:29:12 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
Real Men don't watch Dancing with the Stars or even know who is on it, much less care about it.   That said CG and Tony probably watch it.

But the Banter is certainly abuzz about this super jam we got going! ::)
I watch a lot of stupid shit, but DWTS is not one of those.  Although I think Tom Bergeron is hilarious.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 10:31:41 AM
I received an e-mail ad from CI the other day for a box of Amati cigars for like $22.  I started researching them, and when I went back to look at the ad, they were all sold out. Did I miss out on anything...?
I doubt it.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 10:32:30 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I understood the word banter...
I can't believe you guys don't watch all of those beautiful half naked dancing girls...?  It's better than a western dance hall.  Then you got your Gary Busey, expert motorcycle rider, and Paula Deen who makes all that great tailgating food for your Nasdaq races...!

Nasdaq? WTF Dad, it's NASCAR!
you need your Man Card pulled.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:33:23 AM
My grandson (4 years old now), came over the other day, and there was a U.S. Mail truck parked in front of my house.  I said, "you know, when I was a kid the mailman didn't use trucks, they used jeeps...!"  He looked at me, and put his hands up in an Italian style and says, "and your just telling me, now...?"  As if I'm withholding secret mail truck information from him....   Geez, when you least expect it, ya get zinged by a 4 year old...
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 10:34:03 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I understood the word banter...
I can't believe you guys don't watch all of those beautiful half naked dancing girls...?  It's better than a western dance hall.  Then you got your Gary Busey, expert motorcycle rider, and Paula Deen who makes all that great tailgating food for your Nasdaq races...!
Nasdaq? WTF Dad, it's NASCAR!
you need your Man Card pulled.
LMAO!  Good catch, Dean.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 10:34:37 AM
I received an e-mail ad from CI the other day for a box of Amati cigars for like $22.  I started researching them, and when I went back to look at the ad, they were all sold out. Did I miss out on anything...?
It was the 1-day deal, so they were gone Wednesday. I looked for reviews but couldn't find anything, so I passed. Probably wasn't bad for yard-gar price. Hard to go wrong at $1 per.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 10:35:17 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I understood the word banter...
I can't believe you guys don't watch all of those beautiful half naked dancing girls...?  It's better than a western dance hall.  Then you got your Gary Busey, expert motorcycle rider, and Paula Deen who makes all that great tailgating food for your Nasdaq races...!

Nasdaq? WTF Dad, it's NASCAR!
you need your Man Card pulled.
He's talking about a Paula Deen/Gary Busey porn, I'm pretty sure he was joking. ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 10:35:17 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I understood the word banter...
I can't believe you guys don't watch all of those beautiful half naked dancing girls...?  It's better than a western dance hall.  Then you got your Gary Busey, expert motorcycle rider, and Paula Deen who makes all that great tailgating food for your Nasdaq races...!

Nasdaq? WTF Dad, it's NASCAR!
you need your Man Card pulled.
LMAO!  I honestly had no idea what he was talking about.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 10:35:18 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:35:37 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I know what you guys are thinking....!  Bring back Paula Deen and Gary Busey, and get them dancing again.  Could you imagine Paula and Gary making a porn together....?  They'd make a fortune...!!!
WTF are you talking about?
I'm talking about the hot women on Dancing with the Stars... Now come on, I can't be the only one that thinks Paula Deen has it together in those skimpy little outfits she has to wear on the show...?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 10:38:18 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I understood the word banter...
I can't believe you guys don't watch all of those beautiful half naked dancing girls...?  It's better than a western dance hall.  Then you got your Gary Busey, expert motorcycle rider, and Paula Deen who makes all that great tailgating food for your Nasdaq races...!
Nasdaq? WTF Dad, it's NASCAR!
you need your Man Card pulled.
LMAO!  Good catch, Dean.
I gotta admit I watch the LPGA for leg Mark.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:39:12 AM
Thursday Church Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—November 12, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• smoked Salmon Caesar Salad
• Pecan Breaded Chicken Breast with Creole Mustard Gravy
• Grilled Flat Iron Steak
• Vegetarian Entrée: Stacked Eggplant

SIDES
• Green Bean, Red Pepper and Carrot Saute
• Parsley Buttered New Potatoes

Johnson’s Backyard Garden Side Salad (2$)
 Featuring curly kale, rainbow chard, butternut squash and roasted beets.
 Side salad ingredients are locally grown and organic.

DESSERT CHOICES
• Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
• Lemon Meringue
• Turtle Cheese Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
That sounds great...!  But just think, for 10 pks for a $1, you could have had 90 Ramen Noodle Dinners...!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 10:39:30 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I know what you guys are thinking....!  Bring back Paula Deen and Gary Busey, and get them dancing again.  Could you imagine Paula and Gary making a porn together....?  They'd make a fortune...!!!
WTF are you talking about?
I'm talking about the hot women on Dancing with the Stars... Now come on, I can't be the only one that thinks Paula Deen has it together in those skimpy little outfits she has to wear on the show...?
when she is cooking naked under her apron I may watch.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 10:42:41 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 10:45:05 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
Oh boy, this is gonna be another Dean page-turner, for sure.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:46:02 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I understood the word banter...
I can't believe you guys don't watch all of those beautiful half naked dancing girls...?  It's better than a western dance hall.  Then you got your Gary Busey, expert motorcycle rider, and Paula Deen who makes all that great tailgating food for your Nasdaq races...!

Nasdaq? WTF Dad, it's NASCAR!
you need your Man Card pulled.
LMAO!  I honestly had no idea what he was talking about.
I'm sure that must have been a typo....  Cuz you guys know I'm into Nascar.  I know all the drivers.  Paul Newman, Steve McQueen and James Garner...
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 10:48:49 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
Foursome?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:50:21 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
All right...!  I surprisingly had a young lady checking me out and was smiling at me the other day. Now where was that...?  Oh yeal, it was at the doctors office.  Or maybe she was staring at that big bandage on my head...?  Naaaa, it must have been my looks.. :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:52:14 AM
I guess the banter is abuzzed over Alexa and Mark getting kicked off of Dancing with the Stars, right...?  Especially after doing that killer number from the musical Chicago with Bindi Irwin and Derek ....
I know what you guys are thinking....!  Bring back Paula Deen and Gary Busey, and get them dancing again.  Could you imagine Paula and Gary making a porn together....?  They'd make a fortune...!!!
WTF are you talking about?
I'm talking about the hot women on Dancing with the Stars... Now come on, I can't be the only one that thinks Paula Deen has it together in those skimpy little outfits she has to wear on the show...?
when she is cooking naked under her apron I may watch.
Now your cooking...!!!  Hey Paula, your using a little bit too much garlic there...!  Why I'm not using garlic, you all..?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 10:53:31 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
I'm generalizing... They're hot, but they're nuts.  My buddy and his Costa Rican wife are going through a nasty divorce, as we speak.  Even my lazy ass Cuban wife agrees that she is fucking nuts.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 10:53:55 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
Oh boy, this is gonna be another Dean page-turner, for sure.
I'm counting on it.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:55:21 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
My wife had a friend that was Puerto Rican, and boy did she like to talk about sex.  She said, "all us Puerto Rican girls are hot blooded..!"
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 10:58:00 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
I'm generalizing... They're hot, but they're nuts.  My buddy and his Costa Rican wife are going through a nasty divorce, as we speak.  Even my lazy ass Cuban wife agrees that she is fucking nuts.
1. Note to self: Don't marry them..!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 10:58:25 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
Oh boy, this is gonna be another Dean page-turner, for sure.
Inevitable.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 11:00:32 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
My wife had a friend that was Puerto Rican, and boy did she like to talk about sex.  She said, "all us Puerto Rican girls are hot blooded..!"
....and YOU said.....?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 11:01:17 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
Oh boy, this is gonna be another Dean page-turner, for sure.
Inevitable.
That's why you pay the big membership fee's !
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 11:03:01 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
I though she wasn't your lady....just your friend ?

Confusing afternoon on the banter
Relationships.....Fuck!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 11:04:27 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
All right...!  I surprisingly had a young lady checking me out and was smiling at me the other day. Now where was that...?  Oh yeal, it was at the doctors office.  Or maybe she was staring at that big bandage on my head...?  Naaaa, it must have been my looks.. :)
That or you left your fly down again.... ???
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 11:04:31 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
My wife had a friend that was Puerto Rican, and boy did she like to talk about sex.  She said, "all us Puerto Rican girls are hot blooded..!"
and they're "just dyin' to meet you!"
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 11:06:28 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
Oh boy, this is gonna be another Dean page-turner, for sure.
+1 on that story ahead
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 11:08:15 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
I'm generalizing... They're hot, but they're nuts.  My buddy and his Costa Rican wife are going through a nasty divorce, as we speak.  Even my lazy ass Cuban wife agrees that she is fucking nuts.
1. Note to self: Don't marry them..!
Guy here had a costa rican wife too and that did not go so well, they bought some property down there to retire to - she is living on it an he is here working to pay for it for her.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 11:08:27 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
My wife had a friend that was Puerto Rican, and boy did she like to talk about sex.  She said, "all us Puerto Rican girls are hot blooded..!"
....and YOU said.....?
I said, "Hey look, I found a number. Let's light it up...!"
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 11:09:12 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
All right...!  I surprisingly had a young lady checking me out and was smiling at me the other day. Now where was that...?  Oh yeal, it was at the doctors office.  Or maybe she was staring at that big bandage on my head...?  Naaaa, it must have been my looks.. :)
That or you left your fly down again.... ???
Typical Wet Dream story, now it is time for you to wake up and wash the linens.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 11:09:19 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
My wife had a friend that was Puerto Rican, and boy did she like to talk about sex.  She said, "all us Puerto Rican girls are hot blooded..!"
and they're "just dyin' to meet you!"
People ask me, "What's the matter with you boy?"
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 11:11:18 AM
Good to get internet back in time for that exchange!

Now time to pack things up and head back to Dublin before traffic gets too bad.  BBL
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 11:11:36 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
I though she wasn't your lady....just your friend ?

Confusing afternoon on the banter
Relationships.....Fuck!
Now see, that's what happens when Alzheimer's sets in.  Ya go to a party and 3 weeks later you realize you brought the wrong wife home...!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 11:12:39 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
All right...!  I surprisingly had a young lady checking me out and was smiling at me the other day. Now where was that...?  Oh yeal, it was at the doctors office.  Or maybe she was staring at that big bandage on my head...?  Naaaa, it must have been my looks.. :)
That or you left your fly down again.... ???
I've always felt, leaving your fly down was a good ice breaker...
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 11:13:44 AM
Where is the Razmunos today?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 11:14:27 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
I though she wasn't your lady....just your friend ?

Confusing afternoon on the banter
Relationships.....Fuck!
lady, friend, soon to be roommates, whatever works. just no commitments.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 11:16:43 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
I though she wasn't your lady....just your friend ?

Confusing afternoon on the banter
Relationships.....Fuck!
lady, friend, soon to be roommates, whatever works. just no commitments.
Such a situation does not exist in the real world unless one of you is a homo.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 11:19:35 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
My wife had a friend that was Puerto Rican, and boy did she like to talk about sex.  She said, "all us Puerto Rican girls are hot blooded..!"
and they're "just dyin' to meet you!"
Ya know, I've always had that problem.  Women seem to just come up to me and start taking.  Once I went to lunch at Denny's with my two brothers.  We were sitting at the table, and I was explaining to my older brother how I have this problem with women.  About 3 minutes later, 3 women come in and damn if one of them didn't come over to me and start talking to me.  I believe she had a headache and asked me if I had some aspirins.  And it just so happened that I had some in my car, and I went out and got her some.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 11:21:45 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
I though she wasn't your lady....just your friend ?

Confusing afternoon on the banter
Relationships.....Fuck!
lady, friend, soon to be roommates, whatever works. just no commitments.
Such a situation does not exist in the real world unless one of you is a homo.
really?
okay.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 11:22:23 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
All right...!  I surprisingly had a young lady checking me out and was smiling at me the other day. Now where was that...?  Oh yeal, it was at the doctors office.  Or maybe she was staring at that big bandage on my head...?  Naaaa, it must have been my looks.. :)
That or you left your fly down again.... ???
Typical Wet Dream story, now it is time for you to wake up and wash the linens.
That usually happens when I get blue balls.  The trick is to not get blue balls.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 11:25:02 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
I though she wasn't your lady....just your friend ?

Confusing afternoon on the banter
Relationships.....Fuck!
lady, friend, soon to be roommates, whatever works. just no commitments.
Maybe they make a no commitment diamond ring...?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 11:32:03 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
I though she wasn't your lady....just your friend ?

Confusing afternoon on the banter
Relationships.....Fuck!
lady, friend, soon to be roommates, whatever works. just no commitments.
Such a situation does not exist in the real world unless one of you is a homo.
Don't try to talk him out of it, I'm looking forward to the story.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 11:35:46 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
I though she wasn't your lady....just your friend ?

Confusing afternoon on the banter
Relationships.....Fuck!
lady, friend, soon to be roommates, whatever works. just no commitments.
Such a situation does not exist in the real world unless one of you is a homo.
Don't try to talk him out of it, I'm looking forward to the story.
+1 Me too.  Maybe he'll end up with ladies.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 11:38:14 AM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
I though she wasn't your lady....just your friend ?

Confusing afternoon on the banter
Relationships.....Fuck!
lady, friend, soon to be roommates, whatever works. just no commitments.
Maybe they make a no commitment diamond ring...?
you do not have to worry about that!
well, at least I don't.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 11:41:58 AM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 11:42:28 AM
laundry going, dishes done, cupboards straightened out, fridge is cleaned, shopping list complete. time for an EPC 2nd, more coffee, a shower, wait for the lady to get back (she left), and hit the stores to avoid the weekend rush.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 11:46:16 AM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 11:57:38 AM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
I've been trying that on Famous Auction.  But those guys go crazy and bid higher than the Mash...  Oh well.  Now that I know I can consolidate my orders, I was hoping to win a bid so I can start bidding on some singles.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 12:00:41 PM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Actually just the EPC Oscuros
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 12:01:42 PM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Actually just the EPC Oscuros
I always look at the bidder to make sure I don't bid against one of us...unlike some people
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 12:03:59 PM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Actually just the EPC Oscuros
I always look at the bidder to make sure I don't bid against one of us...unlike some people
Did I hose you? If so, my bad. I usually browse through and watch everything I might want to bid on, then bid on them from the lot list, so I never see who's bidding. Probably should start doing that.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 12, 2015, 12:04:01 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 12:05:29 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 12, 2015, 12:09:43 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 12:40:00 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
one of the Costa Rican ladies cleans and sews, my lady cleans when she gets manic, but then again she just leaves stuff laying around anyway. the 'use to be model' on the water wants more than I'm willing to give so I've backed off a bit, and then there's the lady that thinks sex is the 5th food group.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 01:10:20 PM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Actually just the EPC Oscuros
I always look at the bidder to make sure I don't bid against one of us...unlike some people
Did I hose you? If so, my bad. I usually browse through and watch everything I might want to bid on, then bid on them from the lot list, so I never see who's bidding. Probably should start doing that.
No, not you. Was making a joke, NJDave outbid me at the last minute once, never looked who he bid against...so he says
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 01:15:55 PM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Actually just the EPC Oscuros
I always look at the bidder to make sure I don't bid against one of us...unlike some people
Did I hose you? If so, my bad. I usually browse through and watch everything I might want to bid on, then bid on them from the lot list, so I never see who's bidding. Probably should start doing that.
No, not you. Was making a joke, NJDave outbid me at the last minute once, never looked who he bid against...so he says
Yeah, I remember that. He confided in me later that he swore he was outbidding Dean's penis, not you.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 01:34:51 PM
Damn workaference attack!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 01:48:55 PM
Damn workaference attack!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 01:50:41 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
....... the 'use to be model' on the water wants more than I'm willing to give so I've backed off a bit......
This is a step over the cryptic line for my pea brain, Mr. Casanova.  Explain.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 01:53:49 PM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Actually just the EPC Oscuros
I always look at the bidder to make sure I don't bid against one of us...unlike some people
Did I hose you? If so, my bad. I usually browse through and watch everything I might want to bid on, then bid on them from the lot list, so I never see who's bidding. Probably should start doing that.
No, not you. Was making a joke, NJDave outbid me at the last minute once, never looked who he bid against...so he says
Yeah, I remember that. He confided in me later that he swore he was outbidding Dean's penis, not you.
No idea how he could get us confused, odd
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 01:54:41 PM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Actually just the EPC Oscuros
I always look at the bidder to make sure I don't bid against one of us...unlike some people
Did I hose you? If so, my bad. I usually browse through and watch everything I might want to bid on, then bid on them from the lot list, so I never see who's bidding. Probably should start doing that.
No, not you. Was making a joke, NJDave outbid me at the last minute once, never looked who he bid against...so he says
Yeah, I remember that. He confided in me later that he swore he was outbidding Dean's penis, not you.
No idea how he could get us confused, odd
Too much Guinness?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2015, 01:55:22 PM
It's time for me to take a break. Later guys.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 01:55:25 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
....... the 'use to be model' on the water wants more than I'm willing to give so I've backed off a bit......
This is a step over the cryptic line for my pea brain, Mr. Casanova.  Explain.
Former model wants a ring, Dean slowly steps away from the vagina?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 02:04:23 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
....... the 'use to be model' on the water wants more than I'm willing to give so I've backed off a bit......
This is a step over the cryptic line for my pea brain, Mr. Casanova.  Explain.
Former model wants a ring, Dean slowly steps away from the vagina?
And she lives on a boat?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 02:05:19 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
....... the 'use to be model' on the water wants more than I'm willing to give so I've backed off a bit......
This is a step over the cryptic line for my pea brain, Mr. Casanova.  Explain.
Former model wants a ring, Dean slowly steps away from the vagina?
And she lives on a boat?
Lol, maybe? I missed that portion. Lots of moving parts in that story.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 02:18:47 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
....... the 'use to be model' on the water wants more than I'm willing to give so I've backed off a bit......
This is a step over the cryptic line for my pea brain, Mr. Casanova.  Explain.
Former model wants a ring, Dean slowly steps away from the vagina?
And she lives on a boat?
Lol, maybe? I missed that portion. Lots of moving parts in that story.
The "on the water" part.  You have to read carefully or you'll miss a clue.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2015, 02:23:38 PM
Alright, I'm outta here. Off to the doctor for an antibiotic, I think I have a sinus infection
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2015, 02:25:20 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
....... the 'use to be model' on the water wants more than I'm willing to give so I've backed off a bit......
This is a step over the cryptic line for my pea brain, Mr. Casanova.  Explain.
Former model wants a ring, Dean slowly steps away from the vagina?
And she lives on a boat?
Lol, maybe? I missed that portion. Lots of moving parts in that story.
The "on the water" part.  You have to read carefully or you'll miss a clue.
Indeed, gotta up my game tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 02:34:23 PM
Damn workaference attack!
Ugh, tell me about it - just been a shitstorm the past week or so
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2015, 02:35:35 PM
Alright, I'm outta here. Off to the doctor for an antibiotic, I think I have a sinus infection
Is that antibiotic a vaginal sand removal?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 03:07:39 PM
Alright, I'm outta here. Off to the doctor for an antibiotic, I think I have a sinus infection
Nothing a good cigar won't cure.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 03:11:23 PM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Actually just the EPC Oscuros
I always look at the bidder to make sure I don't bid against one of us...unlike some people
:o
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 03:12:57 PM
So, I see LTG is busy on the devil
Lol, you noticed that, huh? Love to throw a bunch of low ball bids out there, see if anything sticks.
Actually just the EPC Oscuros
I always look at the bidder to make sure I don't bid against one of us...unlike some people
Did I hose you? If so, my bad. I usually browse through and watch everything I might want to bid on, then bid on them from the lot list, so I never see who's bidding. Probably should start doing that.
No, not you. Was making a joke, NJDave outbid me at the last minute once, never looked who he bid against...so he says
One fukkin' time.  I did you a favor.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 03:16:54 PM
Pudgy Monsters are still at $67 with 8 hours to go.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 03:39:26 PM
I am pulling out early (that one is just for Bean since he has not had any fun today) so the almost closing market report:

DOW   -209
S&P 500     -23
Big hit on oil today -$1.25 @ $41.68/barrel

Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 03:40:18 PM
I caved in and bought the diesel unlimited  Lancero's and some pipe tobaccy.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 03:40:20 PM
Evening folks be checking back in with a Seagar in an hour or so.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 03:40:51 PM
I caved in and bought the diesel unlimited  Lancero's and some pipe tobaccy.
I am a lancero whore and went for some of those myself.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 03:43:43 PM
I caved in and bought the diesel unlimited  Lancero's and some pipe tobaccy.
almost bought the HC Reds too but never had them before. Has anyone any input on them?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 12, 2015, 03:43:47 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
the girls are from Costa Rica. hmmmm. wonder if the have papers.
I'm generalizing... They're hot, but they're nuts.  My buddy and his Costa Rican wife are going through a nasty divorce, as we speak.  Even my lazy ass Cuban wife agrees that she is fucking nuts.
So, she's fucking somebody then?

Afternoon, muchachos. Catching up.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 03:44:20 PM
I caved in and bought the diesel unlimited  Lancero's and some pipe tobaccy.
I am a lancero whore and went for some of those myself.
Cool, Catch you later Texas Dave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 12, 2015, 03:46:48 PM
Where is the Razmunos today?
Stuck in traffic this morning because some yahoo decided to show off his weapon and fired 42 rounds into the woods. Problem is, he was inside the Puyallup city limits. So, that got the state highway shut down.

Since then, just a shitstorm at work.  Afternoon, Tejano.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 04:09:41 PM
I caved in and bought the diesel unlimited  Lancero's and some pipe tobaccy.
almost bought the HC Reds too but never had them before. Has anyone any input on them?
The HC's I've had have all been solid smokes.  Nothing really stands out to me with them, but overall a good value.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 04:10:25 PM
Where is the Razmunos today?
Stuck in traffic this morning because some yahoo decided to show off his weapon and fired 42 rounds into the woods. Problem is, he was inside the Puyallup city limits. So, that got the state highway shut down.

Since then, just a shitstorm at work.  Afternoon, Tejano.
Heck of a clip there...
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 12, 2015, 04:15:45 PM
Where is the Razmunos today?
Stuck in traffic this morning because some yahoo decided to show off his weapon and fired 42 rounds into the woods. Problem is, he was inside the Puyallup city limits. So, that got the state highway shut down.

Since then, just a shitstorm at work.  Afternoon, Tejano.
Heck of a clip there...
Clip? You mean, magazine?

Latest reports say he was in a one vehicle crash, then opened fire into the woods.

I'm guessing meth.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 04:30:01 PM
Where is the Razmunos today?
Stuck in traffic this morning because some yahoo decided to show off his weapon and fired 42 rounds into the woods. Problem is, he was inside the Puyallup city limits. So, that got the state highway shut down.

Since then, just a shitstorm at work.  Afternoon, Tejano.
Heck of a clip there...
Clip? You mean, magazine?

Latest reports say he was in a one vehicle crash, then opened fire into the woods.

I'm guessing meth.
Yea, whatever it was, there were a lot of bullets!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 04:39:41 PM
got 50 mph winds coming sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 04:40:22 PM
I caved in and bought the diesel unlimited  Lancero's and some pipe tobaccy.
almost bought the HC Reds too but never had them before. Has anyone any input on them?
The HC's I've had have all been solid smokes.  Nothing really stands out to me with them, but overall a good value.
Thanks Dave I'll check in after dinner. Wifey made tacos
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 04:48:57 PM
I am pulling out early (that one is just for Bean since he has not had any fun today)....
TWHS.  Thank you for the opportunity to exercise the knuckledraggin'.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 04:55:08 PM
On the patio with a Tat Black lit enjoying the rare fall afternoon weather here today.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:08:36 PM
SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 12, 2015, 05:11:43 PM
Where is the Razmunos today?
Stuck in traffic this morning because some yahoo decided to show off his weapon and fired 42 rounds into the woods. Problem is, he was inside the Puyallup city limits. So, that got the state highway shut down.

Since then, just a shitstorm at work.  Afternoon, Tejano.
Heck of a clip there...
Clip? You mean, magazine?

Latest reports say he was in a one vehicle crash, then opened fire into the woods.

I'm guessing meth.
Yea, whatever it was, there were a lot of bullets!
It's a strange number. Maybe a Glock 23, with two standard mags and one 15 rounder, with the first shot in the pipe.

Or the number could be bullshit.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:14:30 PM
SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:14:48 PM
Must be a downturn in the Banter business we are not the only slow one old site is still on page one today.

CB should be in TX by now I guess.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:15:11 PM
SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
9:00 as in A.M.?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:17:51 PM
Where is the Razmunos today?
Stuck in traffic this morning because some yahoo decided to show off his weapon and fired 42 rounds into the woods. Problem is, he was inside the Puyallup city limits. So, that got the state highway shut down.

Since then, just a shitstorm at work.  Afternoon, Tejano.
Heck of a clip there...
Clip? You mean, magazine?

Latest reports say he was in a one vehicle crash, then opened fire into the woods.

I'm guessing meth.
Yea, whatever it was, there were a lot of bullets!
It's a strange number. Maybe a Glock 23, with two standard mags and one 15 rounder, with the first shot in the pipe.

Or the number could be bullshit.
Could well be B.S. But they make 40 round mags for AR's which is close to 42 and who can count that accurte while taking cover.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:18:49 PM
SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
The Jammie's  Bean gave you with the bunny ears and feet? ;D
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 12, 2015, 05:20:56 PM
a couple of young ladies new to the park just introduced themselves and took my lady to see their place. nice to be neighborly.
you still live across from the escort lady?
hello boys...
she moved.
hey flip.
sorry to hear that, I thought she was going to be a cleaning lady for a while, since the cops asked her to cool it. Oh well.
....... the 'use to be model' on the water wants more than I'm willing to give so I've backed off a bit......
This is a step over the cryptic line for my pea brain, Mr. Casanova.  Explain.
Former model wants a ring, Dean slowly steps away from the vagina?
And she lives on a boat?
Lol, maybe? I missed that portion. Lots of moving parts in that story.
The "on the water" part.  You have to read carefully or you'll miss a clue.
she has a house on the water by the 3 Sisters Manatee Park. nice place. she is just too possessive and wants exclusive rights.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:26:47 PM
[...]
Just too demanding
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:37:54 PM
SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
9:00 as in A.M.?
Yea, local time.  Due to arrive in Newark before noon.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:38:53 PM
[...]
...and there's just too much Dean to go around!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 05:44:23 PM
@ Bad Dad.   ABC Bans Gay Dancing On Dancing With The Stars ::)
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 05:44:48 PM
Where is the Razmunos today?
Stuck in traffic this morning because some yahoo decided to show off his weapon and fired 42 rounds into the woods. Problem is, he was inside the Puyallup city limits. So, that got the state highway shut down.

Since then, just a shitstorm at work.  Afternoon, Tejano.
Heck of a clip there...
Clip? You mean, magazine?

Latest reports say he was in a one vehicle crash, then opened fire into the woods.

I'm guessing meth.
Yea, whatever it was, there were a lot of bullets!
It's a strange number. Maybe a Glock 23, with two standard mags and one 15 rounder, with the first shot in the pipe.

Or the number could be bullshit.
Could well be B.S. But they make 40 round mags for AR's which is close to 42 and who can count that accurte while taking cover.
Or he stood there long enough to reload and eventually was interrupted when the Popo arrived.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:44:58 PM
Hope BD comes back this evening.  Did he see the Tatiana special on CI?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:46:35 PM
SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
The Jammie's  Bean gave you with the bunny ears and feet? ;D
No, this is the White Whale Inn custom set.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 05:46:46 PM
@ Bad Dad.   ABC Bans Gay Dancing On Dancing With The Stars ::)
Guess they drew the line at Cher's daughter/son.  My money is on a ratings slump bringing Caitlyn on the show, though.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 05:49:08 PM
SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
The Jammie's  Bean gave you with the bunny ears and feet? ;D
No, this is the White Whale Inn custom set.
Velcro seat panel?  You provide those for the elite members, I hope.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 05:53:13 PM
I caved in and bought the diesel unlimited  Lancero's and some pipe tobaccy.
almost bought the HC Reds too but never had them before. Has anyone any input on them?
The HC's I've had have all been solid smokes.  Nothing really stands out to me with them, but overall a good value.
+1
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 05:55:55 PM
@ Bad Dad.   ABC Bans Gay Dancing On Dancing With The Stars ::)
So the show is canceled?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:56:10 PM
SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
The Jammie's  Bean gave you with the bunny ears and feet? ;D
No, this is the White Whale Inn custom set.
Velcro seat panel?  You provide those for the elite members, I hope.
Only the best for elite members!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 05:57:01 PM
SHEESH!!!  Must be the after the lull lull.
Got my jammies on, almost time for bed.  9:00 flight tomorrow.
The Jammie's  Bean gave you with the bunny ears and feet? ;D
No, this is the White Whale Inn custom set.
Velcro seat panel?  You provide those for the elite members, I hope.
LMAO.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2015, 05:57:20 PM
Well, hate to leave....Tony may assign me new jobs in my absence...

Have a good evening all.  See ya in the AM.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2015, 05:58:18 PM
Well, hate to leave....Tony may assign me new jobs in my absence...

Have a good evening all.  See ya in the AM.
Safe travels across the pond back to 'Murica!
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 06:00:08 PM
Well, hate to leave....Tony may assign me new jobs in my absence...

Have a good evening all.  See ya in the AM.
Sleep tight
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 06:22:25 PM
Well, hate to leave....Tony may assign me new jobs in my absence...

Have a good evening all.  See ya in the AM.
Safe travels across the pond back to 'Murica!
+1 on the trip.  By the way, I'm docking your pay.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 07:08:47 PM
Fucking Jets game is screwing up my commute.  Should have left early today.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 07:58:31 PM
Fucking Jets game is screwing up my commute.  Should have left early today.
I can't wait for game. Sorry about your commute. Gonna smoke a cigar or 2 in the man cave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 08:11:18 PM
Fucking Jets game is screwing up my commute.  Should have left early today.
I can't wait for game. Sorry about your commute. Gonna smoke a cigar or 2 in the man cave.
Enjoy, Rick. I had a Toraņo Salutem on the way home so that's it for me today. It was ok but nothing to write home about.  If I had to choose one, I'd go for the Loyal.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 08:12:22 PM
By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 08:22:12 PM
By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 12, 2015, 08:22:34 PM
Out to the man cave, Have fun all.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 08:28:34 PM
Looks like Christmas on the football field.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 08:32:37 PM
By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 08:38:28 PM
By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 09:01:14 PM
By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?
I can't think of anything clever to post and now my head hurts from trying.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 09:03:55 PM
By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?
I can't think of anything clever to post and now my head hurts from trying.
LMFAO, guess I stumped you!  Sorry about the headache though.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2015, 09:10:54 PM
By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?
I can't think of anything clever to post and now my head hurts from trying.
LMFAO, guess I stumped you!  Sorry about the headache though.
I might have burst a blood vessel.
Title: Re: 11/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2015, 09:20:09 PM
By the way, I'm definitely rooting for the New York team to win tonight.
Good because there is only one lol. My Uncle called me from Saugerties and My cuz from New Paltz to give me shit.
True dat!  The Jets are from Jersey.
Joe Namath still the Jet's quarterback?
I can't think of anything clever to post and now my head hurts from trying.
LMFAO, guess I stumped you!  Sorry about the headache though.
I might have burst a blood vessel.
::)