« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2016, 10:12:32 AM »

« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2016, 10:13:37 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning to you, the right Reverend Raz.

« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2016, 10:14:35 AM »

I just had my mid-year review where my boss spent an hour talking to me about everything EXCEPT my performance and goals. What a waste of time.
That might be because you had no performance.
and especially NO work related goals.
That's definitely the key. Performance no longer matters, goals are non-existant. He just didn't feel like canceling the meeting.

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2016, 10:18:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning to you, the right Reverend Raz.
Peace be upon you, Mikey and All the Daves, in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

You want me to shake my sceptre over you?

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2016, 10:20:16 AM »

I just had my mid-year review where my boss spent an hour talking to me about everything EXCEPT my performance and goals. What a waste of time.
That might be because you had no performance.
and especially NO work related goals.
That's definitely the key. Performance no longer matters, goals are non-existant. He just didn't feel like canceling the meeting.
Because having the meeting is part of his performance plan!  (not even joking there)

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2016, 10:21:23 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning to you, the right Reverend Raz.
Peace be upon you, Mikey and All the Daves, in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

You want me to shake my sceptre over you?
They learn Latin to you Protestants as well?  Impressive.

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2016, 10:27:56 AM »

In the fundamentalist school I attended, it was just Greek and Hebrew. But I pissed them off and they were happy for me to finish at Arizona, where my advisor was a catholic priest.  So I studied some Latin.

He hoped I'd convert and become a priest, but I like women too much.

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2016, 10:31:10 AM »

In the fundamentalist school I attended, it was just Greek and Hebrew. But I pissed them off and they were happy for me to finish at Arizona, where my advisor was a catholic priest.  So I studied some Latin.

He hoped I'd convert and become a priest, but I like women too much.
Since when has that....oh, nevermind..... :-X

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2016, 10:37:42 AM »

LMFAO, special at the .BIZ site today is 50% off of Gurkha's!   Now that is about like the Cadillac Dealer offering a $100 discount off the sticker price and "only good for 1 day".

SHEESH!

« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2016, 10:38:47 AM »

This should apply on this Banter also, only use the word Woman -- no man talk allowed!

Princeton HR department: Don't use word 'man'...

The Princeton University HR department has largely wiped the word “man” from its vocabulary.

The relatively new policy in effect at the Ivy League institution spells out the directive in a four-page memo that aims to make the department more gender inclusive.

Instead of using “man,” employees are told to use words such as human beings, individuals or people
Other guidelines? Instead of “man and wife” use spouses or partners. Switch out “man made” with artificial, handmade or manufactured. Don’t use the verb “to man,” as in to work something, instead use to operate or to staff. Throw out workmanlike and replace it with skillful.

The memo goes on to list a variety of occupations that typically include the word “man” in them and offers replacements: business person instead of businessman, firefighter instead of fireman, ancestors instead of forefathers, and so on.
Take it easy, human being!
Luckily cigar is gender neutral.
And the site owner is also gender neutral so that should help us out some in the public eye.
D'oh!

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2016, 11:22:33 AM »

Gender Change Lull?

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2016, 11:32:36 AM »

Gender Change Lull?
Wait.....who's changin'?

« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2016, 11:33:51 AM »

LMFAO, special at the .BIZ site today is 50% off of Gurkha's!   Now that is about like the Cadillac Dealer offering a $100 discount off the sticker price and "only good for 1 day".

SHEESH!
Gotta make room.  Look at all these new Gurkha's on the way!

http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2016-gurkha/128150

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2016, 11:34:04 AM »

« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2016, 11:39:13 AM »

We have Tropical Storm Fiona
Wasn't she married to Shrek?
Good morning boys...