Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2016, 01:07:45 PM »

Email and Skype(Lync) down company wide - hello limited productivity Thursday!  Good mornin gents
My computer has been giving me the business for the last week, actually supposed to get a new one today, at some point.
Yeah, good luck with that.  New computers are the devil!
I keep getting a notice, "Your computer is allowed a free upgrade to Window 10."  I've been sort of scared to upgrade, and have no idea if Windows 10 is any good or not...?
Take it. It isn't as beautiful as Windows 7, but internally it's much improved.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2016, 01:24:51 PM »

Good morning / and or / afternoon gents...!
Good afternoon BD!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2016, 01:33:37 PM »

Good morning / and or / afternoon gents...!
Good afternoon BD!
Hi Sam...  What's up this afternoon....?

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2016, 01:46:55 PM »

Email and Skype(Lync) down company wide - hello limited productivity Thursday!  Good mornin gents
My computer has been giving me the business for the last week, actually supposed to get a new one today, at some point.
Yeah, good luck with that.  New computers are the devil!
I keep getting a notice, "Your computer is allowed a free upgrade to Window 10."  I've been sort of scared to upgrade, and have no idea if Windows 10 is any good or not...?
Take it. It isn't as beautiful as Windows 7, but internally it's much improved.
Agreed.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2016, 01:49:06 PM »

Good morning / and or / afternoon gents...!
Good afternoon BD!
Hi Sam...  What's up this afternoon....?
Work.  too much of it.

« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2016, 02:01:04 PM »

Email and Skype(Lync) down company wide - hello limited productivity Thursday!  Good mornin gents
My computer has been giving me the business for the last week, actually supposed to get a new one today, at some point.
Yeah, good luck with that.  New computers are the devil!
I keep getting a notice, "Your computer is allowed a free upgrade to Window 10."  I've been sort of scared to upgrade, and have no idea if Windows 10 is any good or not...?
Take it. It isn't as beautiful as Windows 7, but internally it's much improved.
Agreed.
I third that!

« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2016, 02:01:35 PM »

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says, "Six Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident." The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing, "That's horrible!" Confused, he replies, "Yes Dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved." After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a Brazilian?"
And in an up-to-date version of that joke, I'm sure it would some how relate to, "Six men die while getting a Brazilian wax job...!"
Only you would think that.
That's why we keep him around here.  Can't find a replacement for that "originality".

« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2016, 02:05:32 PM »

Afternoon Sam and BD.

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2016, 02:06:51 PM »

I have to leave this 84 degrees and sunny to return to 30 and snow.  Just cruel!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2016, 02:11:52 PM »

Afternoon Sam and BD.
Howdy Dave, and Dave's....

« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2016, 02:16:19 PM »

I have to leave this 84 degrees and sunny to return to 30 and snow.  Just cruel!
GFY

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2016, 02:19:14 PM »

Not sure if this post will be seen amidst the flurry of activity today, but it's about time to punch the clock. Hazzuh!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/3/2016
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2016, 02:23:58 PM »

I'm going to take a break.  It looks like it's Jean Harlow day on Turner Classic Movie Channel.  If you want to watch a good Jean Harlow movie, try to catch, "Red-Headed Woman."  But you have to keep in mind that terms back then, such as, "Meet me in the coal bin," meant something different than it does today.  Well, time for a little tv before I have to start supper.

« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2016, 02:24:39 PM »

Not sure if this post will be seen amidst the flurry of activity today, but it's about time to punch the clock. Hazzuh!
Bye Dave of the LTG type.... :D

« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2016, 02:26:21 PM »

I'm going to take a break.  It looks like it's Jean Harlow day on Turner Classic Movie Channel.  If you want to watch a good Jean Harlow movie, try to catch, "Red-Headed Woman."  But you have to keep in mind that terms back then, such as, "Meet me in the coal bin," meant something different than it does today.  Well, time for a little tv before I have to start supper.
Yeah, "Meet me in the coal bin," means I'm in the wrong house.  I have an underground oil tank for the furnace.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7