CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: 2/14/2015  (Read 54290 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/14/2015
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2015, 06:04:04 PM »

I have a date!
I'm super impressed Deano... But not surprised.  Good for you.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2015, 06:06:36 PM »

I have a date!
We're not surprised.  Enjoy Dean!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2015, 06:08:02 PM »

I have a date!
We're not surprised.  Enjoy Dean!
Make sure to pull your zipper up Dean don't want to come on too quick.  :).  Enjoy your dinner, dance and company.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2015, 06:09:43 PM »

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.
Guess I'll consider that a Welcome...
It certainly is and applies to everyone of the CI regulars just join the fun and be an honest and upfront part of it and we will gladly do so over at your place.  We jab and poke in jest but coming over at 2:00 in the morning talking tough guy shit is not in jest nor is calling me NJ Dave's little bitch in jest either.
Ain't my place over there...and I will consider Your rules over here.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2015, 06:11:08 PM »

I have a date!
DeanO...get"N his date oN.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #245 on: February 14, 2015, 06:11:16 PM »

I have a date!
Make sure to shower and shave very smooth Tony. :)
I don't think Dean could handle tits this big.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #246 on: February 14, 2015, 06:13:01 PM »

I have a date!
LMAO. But you are "young" for his crowd.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #247 on: February 14, 2015, 06:25:58 PM »

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.
It certainly is and applies to everyone of the CI regulars just join the fun and be an honest and upfront part of it and we will gladly do so over at your place.  We jab and poke in jest but coming over at 2:00 in the morning talking tough guy shit is not in jest nor is calling me NJ Dave's little bitch in jest either.
And this ain't my place either I just am privileged to be able to use it and share conversations with people from all different walks of life.  No "rules", just don't be looking for trouble and enjoy what you like if anything and if not use another Banter which seems like common sense to me, but I am old so maybe it isn't.   Tony has worked his ass off putting together the best cigar oriented banter anywhere and welcomes everyone with open arms and a hug, except the North Koreans.   Come use it and enjoy it but for God sakes don't abuse it.  There is a difference between poking fun in jest and displaying hatred and it is not even a fine line.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #248 on: February 14, 2015, 06:37:46 PM »

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
And this ain't my place either I just am privileged to be able to use it and share conversations with people from all different walks of life.  No "rules", just don't be looking for trouble and enjoy what you like if anything and if not use another Banter which seems like common sense to me, but I am old so maybe it isn't.   Tony has worked his ass off putting together the best cigar oriented banter anywhere and welcomes everyone with open arms and a hug, except the North Koreans.   Come use it and enjoy it but for God sakes don't abuse it.  There is a difference between poking fun in jest and displaying hatred and it is not even a fine line.
Thanks TX for explaining the rules again....glad to see ya got yo diNk oN...... :o

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #249 on: February 14, 2015, 06:40:44 PM »

I have a date!
I will gladly visit CI but I will never be able to adapt to the shorthand lingo. :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #250 on: February 14, 2015, 06:41:58 PM »

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
Thanks TX for explaining the rules again....glad to see ya got yo diNk oN...... :o
Can we agree to drop the "rules" and the term beyond BOTL civility

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #251 on: February 14, 2015, 06:45:45 PM »

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
Let's DO IT.....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #252 on: February 14, 2015, 06:47:22 PM »

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
Let's DO IT.....
Good Deal.  What ya drinking I will pour something similar and have one with you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #253 on: February 14, 2015, 06:58:00 PM »

Well chit looks like I ran everybody off, oh I guess it is dark in the east and all the old farts have gone to bed. :)

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #254 on: February 14, 2015, 07:00:04 PM »

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
Let's DO IT.....
Good Deal.  What ya drinking I will pour something similar and have one with you.
Wifey is not feeling well....but, we are toasting some nice Cab Sauvig. But gotta put yo pinking in the air.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18