Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

I have a date!
I'm super impressed Deano... But not surprised.  Good for you.

I have a date!
We're not surprised.  Enjoy Dean!

I have a date!
We're not surprised.  Enjoy Dean!
Make sure to pull your zipper up Dean don't want to come on too quick.  :).  Enjoy your dinner, dance and company.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.
Guess I'll consider that a Welcome...
It certainly is and applies to everyone of the CI regulars just join the fun and be an honest and upfront part of it and we will gladly do so over at your place.  We jab and poke in jest but coming over at 2:00 in the morning talking tough guy shit is not in jest nor is calling me NJ Dave's little bitch in jest either.
Ain't my place over there...and I will consider Your rules over here.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

I have a date!
DeanO...get"N his date oN.

I have a date!
Make sure to shower and shave very smooth Tony. :)
I don't think Dean could handle tits this big.

I have a date!
DeanO...get"N his date oN.
LMAO. But you are "young" for his crowd.

[...]
And this ain't my place either I just am privileged to be able to use it and share conversations with people from all different walks of life.  No "rules", just don't be looking for trouble and enjoy what you like if anything and if not use another Banter which seems like common sense to me, but I am old so maybe it isn't.   Tony has worked his ass off putting together the best cigar oriented banter anywhere and welcomes everyone with open arms and a hug, except the North Koreans.   Come use it and enjoy it but for God sakes don't abuse it.  There is a difference between poking fun in jest and displaying hatred and it is not even a fine line.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
[...]

Thanks TX for explaining the rules again....glad to see ya got yo diNk oN...... :o

I have a date!
DeanO...get"N his date oN.
I will gladly visit CI but I will never be able to adapt to the shorthand lingo. :)

[...]
Can we agree to drop the "rules" and the term beyond BOTL civility
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
[...]

Let's DO IT.....

[...]
Good Deal.  What ya drinking I will pour something similar and have one with you.

Well chit looks like I ran everybody off, oh I guess it is dark in the east and all the old farts have gone to bed. :)
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
[...]

Wifey is not feeling well....but, we are toasting some nice Cab Sauvig. But gotta put yo pinking in the air.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18