  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Craig, I do see.  There are digs from both sides.  Funny how we only see what the other guys said and never what we might have.
Agree Tony, really miss a bunch of the Bro's over here, including You.

War-Head lit Shilling 180 from Odell's Brewery to drink.
Too cold to smoke here but I may crack open a home brew soon.  Although not sure I want to drink something cold.  May have to break out a new jar of olives.

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
You got a nice place here, Tony.  Where's the restrooms?
It's supposed to be down the hall, first door on the left.  But apparently folks shit all over this place.
I'll use the sink then since the other two are messed up.
I'm too short for that but always secretly envied those that could comfortably piss in the sink.

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
WoOF.
If you are trying to be sociable that is a sure enough bad fucking way to start.  You can read my response to TD and the offer is certainly open to you also but if you are here to try and stir up some shit as you have previously reported back to your Master Fred then you will think I was being nice to him today.   Please come over be sincere and have fun with us and we will do the same over at your place as we all used to do.

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Craig, I do see.  There are digs from both sides.  Funny how we only see what the other guys said and never what we might have.
Agree Tony, really miss a bunch of the Bro's over here, including You.
You and I have had many pleasant conversations and you changed that not me so you have the opportunity to change it back.

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
Why not head back and get your diNk on.... it's what you do best
Thanks for the welcome NJ....   See how it is Tony
Craig, I do see.  There are digs from both sides.  Funny how we only see what the other guys said and never what we might have.
Agree Tony, really miss a bunch of the Bro's over here, including You.
I don't enjoy the playground bullshit but I do miss the great conversations and the larger community.  I've accepted the fact that we can't live happily as one banter.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.
Guess I'll consider that a Welcome...

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.
I think TexD is keeping them occupied in their corner of the world.  Should be hell to pay when they get their drink on.
Just gotta keep stirring the pot, don't ya?
I simply returned your spoons come over visit me anytime and enjoy the conversations you have interest in.   Welcome to bring your dink we can dink together too but don't come over looking for shit cause we are here for fun and if you want to bring shit it will be returned exponetially.
Guess I'll consider that a Welcome...
It certainly is and applies to everyone of the CI regulars just join the fun and be an honest and upfront part of it and we will gladly do so over at your place.  We jab and poke in jest but coming over at 2:00 in the morning talking tough guy shit is not in jest nor is calling me NJ Dave's little bitch in jest either.
Logged

dwgbryant

I have a date!

[...]
Seems like you and I used to have gun enthusiast conversations sometimes over there.

I have a date!
Make sure to shower and shave very smooth Tony. :)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18