« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2015, 08:50:38 AM »

Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2015, 08:52:56 AM »

Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2015, 08:53:30 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that
Hence my laying here like a lox.   Mmmm, lox sounds delicious.
Only with cream cheese, and a nice thin slice of a red onion, on a bagel, maybe some capers....
Good morning one and all.

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2015, 08:55:48 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So your pain from Monday is actually something legit wrong?
I guess I wasn't the only one thinking he was just being dramatic
Honestly, I don't think anything is wrong.  It's just sore from how it got twisted during the fall.  I was ready to commute to work on Monday but the Mrs insisted I go to urgent care once she saw how badly I was limping.
Yeah, it is really uncommon for something to be really wrong when you fall your big ass down and your knee hurts so bad you can't walk on it for 3 or 4 days. ::)
She was walking behind me on the stairs when I fell.  She said somehow my one leg was in front of me and the other wrapped around behind me.  It's amazing I was able to unravel without falling down the rest of the stairs.
Perhaps she gave you a little nudge from behind hoping for a successful assisted suicide and you fuct things up only hurting your knee. :o
She'd starve without me.
with enough life insurance, it's IHOP and diners for life.... 8)

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2015, 08:59:01 AM »

[...]
Sure she didn't give a little push?

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2015, 08:59:55 AM »

Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?
Cloudy today so don't have to walk early to beat the heat.

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2015, 09:00:52 AM »

Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?
Cloudy today so don't have to walk early to beat the heat.
Nice! My dad just got back from a week in Texas, wasn't in commy-ville tho.  Picked his parents up near Tulsa and drove them down to George-West to work on the ranch for 4-5days

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2015, 09:01:13 AM »

[...]
and that's a bad thing???   ???

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2015, 09:01:54 AM »

Morning YellowStar.  Good Humpin' to ya.

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2015, 09:04:17 AM »

Good mornin humpers!
Morning CG - Happy Humper
What's up today, Obummer-walk time?
Cloudy today so don't have to walk early to beat the heat.
Nice! My dad just got back from a week in Texas, wasn't in commy-ville tho.  Picked his parents up near Tulsa and drove them down to George-West to work on the ranch for 4-5days
Hope he avoided any fertilizer explosions.  Fargo to George West via Tulsa is a rather long haul.

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2015, 09:05:24 AM »

OK, time for a walk.  See you in about 8 blocks.

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2015, 09:06:24 AM »

Good morning LTG, TXDave, Chip, Mark, sfish, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor K-nee how are you feeling today?
So far, so good... But I haven't moved yet.  It appears to be getting better but walking without the brace still really hurts.
So don't do that
Hence my laying here like a lox.   Mmmm, lox sounds delicious.
Only with cream cheese, and a nice thin slice of a red onion, on a bagel, maybe some capers....
Good morning one and all.
Now I'm really hungry.  Looks like it'll be oatmeal though.

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2015, 09:07:48 AM »

[...]
That would require effort.  She doesn't have it in her.

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2015, 09:10:05 AM »

[...]
Isn't that your usual complaint? She doesn't have it in her.