Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2015, 04:27:01 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2015, 04:31:31 PM »

Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Prefer to take the more subtle Las Vegas approach, just flipping the cards, just flipping the cards.

So, Dave... let me ask since BD got me looking at the bid site, Fuente Fuente Opus X Double Robusto... good enough for $40 ea.? Don't even know what to look for in that price range.  :o I don't know if anything could live up to expectations.
I damn well know Dad did not get you looking at cigars in that price range.
Now I know I didn't get you looking at $40 cigars...  I'm still crying over the $8 one I just bought..

No worries BD. Tx just put his warden filter on early again. Only hears what he wants after that.  ;D
I'll have to try that wife filter.  When my wife says, "stop buying cigars," I'll know she really means, "stop putting gas in my car and use the money for cigars..!"
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #272 on: August 04, 2015, 04:32:53 PM »

[...]

Lol... you already know.

« Reply #273 on: August 04, 2015, 04:35:27 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #274 on: August 04, 2015, 04:37:57 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2015, 04:39:43 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
Yes, what he said..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2015, 04:41:38 PM »

I need to take a break and feed my wife.  I sure how she like Bourbon Stew..!  Bbl..
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2015, 04:44:44 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

Deans trailer adventure was boring. TxDave had a small victory at work. TravelinDave pimpin Atlantic. BD paid over $8 for an Acid stick. We all need to go to a nudie bar and forget cutting the grass... How 'bout you?

« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2015, 04:45:19 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2015, 04:45:58 PM »

I need to take a break and feed my wife.  I sure how she like Bourbon Stew..!  Bbl..

See ya, BD. Almost time for me to head out as well. Enjoy!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2015, 04:48:51 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.

Will a fresh one help? 'Cause I can't see much sustaining you for long. lol

You smokin' on the way home?

« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2015, 04:48:58 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

Deans trailer adventure was boring. TxDave had a small victory at work. TravelinDave pimpin Atlantic. BD paid over $8 for an Acid stick. We all need to go to a nudie bar and forget cutting the grass... How 'bout you?
Work has been kicking my ass.  I was already up to my ears in alligators but now one of my colleagues is on vacation this week and... You know how it goes.

« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2015, 04:50:04 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.

Will a fresh one help? 'Cause I can't see much sustaining you for long. lol

You smokin' on the way home?
I have to.  Just don't know what it'll be yet.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2015, 04:51:06 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

Deans trailer adventure was boring. TxDave had a small victory at work. TravelinDave pimpin Atlantic. BD paid over $8 for an Acid stick. We all need to go to a nudie bar and forget cutting the grass... How 'bout you?
Work has been kicking my ass.  I was already up to my ears in alligators but now one of my colleagues is on vacation this week and... You know how it goes.

I do. And if you do too good, you'll be doing that guys job permanently.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/4/2015
« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2015, 04:51:53 PM »

Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.

Will a fresh one help? 'Cause I can't see much sustaining you for long. lol

You smokin' on the way home?
I have to.  Just don't know what it'll be yet.

Charlie ever set you up with one of those high dollar OpusX?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22