Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: January 09, 2016, 08:52:01 PM »

It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first
But I have been practicing for 2 years, even pre-purchased 5 years worth of cigars.
//But you have not got up after 4 or 5 weeks and said I think I will go down to the beach and see what the guys are doing and then about 6 in the afternoon you realize oh shit I need to go home, oops which way do I go, After a month or two you learn to mark the bars you pass to get back, It is not easy at first but it sure is fun and You make lots of friends, Been doing it for 10 years and wouldn't change a thing. Hope to see ya this summer and  enjoy retirement
LOL, I have 2 years of part time practice not 10 years of hands on experience!  Besides I am not old just got premature gray hair. ;)
Wow, you have hair?
Yeah, don't you?
Nope. Had some but lost it. It's not so much a receding hairline as much as an advancing forehead.

« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2016, 08:52:34 PM »

It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
No.
GFY!  Mr. Downer!
How am I a downer because I'm a Steelers fan?
No, just a downer on general principles.

« Reply #182 on: January 09, 2016, 08:53:31 PM »

« Reply #183 on: January 09, 2016, 08:54:08 PM »

Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
OK, what do you want?
Can't I just mark memorable occasion?
Sure.  You on your fourth G&T?

« Reply #184 on: January 09, 2016, 09:02:23 PM »

[...]
I have plenty of hair it is just all gray.

« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2016, 09:06:05 PM »

Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.

« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2016, 09:08:46 PM »

That's a whole lot of defense.

« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2016, 09:09:29 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.

« Reply #188 on: January 09, 2016, 09:18:29 PM »

Fumble followed by an interception. Shit is getting interesting.

« Reply #189 on: January 09, 2016, 09:25:07 PM »

Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #190 on: January 09, 2016, 09:27:42 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
that works......just need a hot tub outside.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #191 on: January 09, 2016, 09:28:33 PM »

Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
-6 I ain't smokin shitt

« Reply #192 on: January 09, 2016, 09:42:46 PM »

Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
-6 I ain't smokin shitt
Damn that is cold!

« Reply #193 on: January 09, 2016, 09:43:32 PM »

Bedtime, have a good night everyone.

« Reply #194 on: January 09, 2016, 09:47:25 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
Wow!  Kudos for doing it right (TNWSS)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15