CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 02, 2018, 12:06:37 AM

Title: 7/2/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on July 02, 2018, 12:06:37 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
Monday, July 2, 2018
No one has the power to make you happy or sad. People can make your life more difficult, unpleasant, or even downright awful, but they cannot make you happy or sad.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:27:09 AM
Happy Monday.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:30:41 AM
How is today Monday? It was Friday only a few hours ago…
You know its Monday when your left eye wont open and your right eye is twitching.
Just remember, every day is a gift from God. Well except for Monday.. Satan slips that one in. He’s a sneaky bastard.
If Monday was a movie, it would be very long and boring.
I like Tuesday simply because it is literally the furthest from next Monday I can possibly be.
Keep calm and pretend today isn’t Monday.
Why are you all so excited it’s Friday? Monday will be here in 5 minutes.
I think Mondays were invented to punish us for all the fun we have on the weekends!
Monday Morning……Rolling out of bed is easy. Getting up off  the floor is another story.
If Monday had a face, I would punch it.
A rainy Friday is still better than a sunny Monday…
If everyday is a gift, I want to know where I can return Mondays.
Judging from all the misery and carnage on my newsfeed, I’m assuming it’s Monday.
The 7 days of my week…..Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Friday, Saturday and preMonday
Monday morning coffee is just as important as Friday night liquor….almost.
I can see smoke on the horizon. God I hope it’s rest of Monday burning to the ground
Thank God It’s Monday” ~ My Liver
I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.
I’ve been keeping this a secret for almost a year now because I didn’t want to lose friends: I don’t work on Mondays.
Practicing my “Eye Rolling” cause you know… tomorrow’s Monday.
I like Tuesday simply because it is literally the furthest from next Monday I can possibly be.
My greatest fear on Monday is greeting someone and asking someone how their weekend went and they actually telling me  every mundane details about it.
MONDAY Y U NO FUN FUN FUN LIKE FRIDAY?
Breaking News: Tuesdays suck just as much as Mondays.
I’m not saying she’s a slut, but she’s been banged more than a snooze button on Monday morning.
The only thing worse than Friday the 13th, is Monday the 13th
My greatest fear on Monday is greeting someone and asking someone how their weekend went and they actually telling me every mundane details about it.
“Today its Sunday” Forward this to 15 friends,.. within 7 days you”ll get another Sunday. it really works… One of my friends ignored it and he got Monday within 24 hours
I can always tell how good my weekend was by how many pictures I have to untag on Monday.
I really need a day in-between Sunday & Monday
Things I Hate: slow internet connection and monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and half of friday.
I have a bad case of the Mondays only it’s everyday and it’s called existence.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:32:45 AM
A Blonde goes over to her friend's house wearing a T.G.I.F. T-shirt.
'Why are you wearing a Thank God It's Friday tee-shirt on Monday?'
'Oh crap!' the blonde says. 'I didn't Realize it was a religious T-shirt. I thought it meant Tits Go In Front'.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
A husband and wife came for counselling after 25 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into an angry tirade listing each and every problem they had ever had in the 25 years they had been married.
She went on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unloveable, a long list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their quarter century of marriage.
Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist stood up, walked around his desk and, asking the wife to stand, embraced her and kissed her passionately on the mouth.
The woman shut up and, in a daze, quietly sat down;. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least seven times a week. Do you think you can do this?"
The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, Doc, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on the other days I play golf."
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:47:26 AM
Thank God It’s Monday
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… “Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
There should be a holiday dedicated to all the brave people who show up to work on Mondays.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:50:08 AM
Things I don’t like: 1) Probably you. 2) Cold coffee. 3) Small talk. 4) Mondays. 5) Having small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:52:10 AM
I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go Fuck Yourself in my ear.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 04:52:58 AM
good morning guys. I did my part. see y'all tomorrow.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 05:54:24 AM
good morning guys. I did my part. see y'all tomorrow.
At least if Dave doesn't show up with a quote and some birthdays, we can count on the Deano show.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 06:29:53 AM
Nate's going under the knife today, hoping to come out like Usain Bolt. Blew out his ACL a month or so ago, so he's getting the wheel patched up.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 06:38:24 AM
Thank God It’s Monday
You were doing so well up to that point...
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
good morning guys. I did my part. see y'all tomorrow.
At least if Dave doesn't show up with a quote and some birthdays, we can count on the Deano show.
How about a Monday morning GFY?
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
Today is Monday, July 2, the 183rd day of 2018. There are 182 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On July 2, 1937, aviator Amelia Earhart and navigator Fred Noonan disappeared over the Pacific Ocean while attempting to make the first round-the-world flight along the equator.

On this date:

In 1776, the Continental Congress passed a resolution saying that "these United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent States."

In 1867, New York's first elevated rail line, a single track between Battery Place and Greenwich Street, went into operation.

In 1881, President James A. Garfield was shot by Charles J. Guiteau at the Washington railroad station; Garfield died the following September. (Guiteau was hanged in June 1882.)

In 1892, the Populist Party (also known as the People's Party) opened its first national convention in Omaha, Nebraska.

In 1917, rioting erupted in East St. Louis, Illinois, as white mobs attacked black residents; nearly 50 people, mostly blacks, are believed to have died in the violence.

In 1926, the United States Army Air Corps was created.

In 1955, "The Lawrence Welk Show" premiered on ABC-TV under its original title, "The Dodge Dancing Party."

In 1961, author Ernest Hemingway shot himself to death at his home in Ketchum, Idaho.

In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law a sweeping civil rights bill passed by Congress.

In 1977, Russian-American author Vladimir Nabokov, 78, died in Montreux, Switzerland.

In 1987, 18 Mexican immigrants were found dead inside a locked boxcar near Sierra Blanca, Texas, in what authorities called a botched smuggling attempt; a 19th man survived.

In 1997, Academy Award-winning actor James Stewart died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 89.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 06:42:19 AM
Ten years ago: Five years ago: Colombian military spies tricked leftist rebels into freeing 15 hostages: Ex-presidential candidate Ingrid Betancourt, three U.S. military contractors, and 11 Colombian policemen and soldiers. Police in Randolph, Vt., unearthed the body of 12-year-old Brooke Bennett from a makeshift grave, ending a weeklong search.

Five years ago: The Obama administration unexpectedly announced a one-year delay, until after the 2014 elections, in a central requirement of the health care law that medium and large companies provide coverage for their workers or face fines. Homer Bailey threw his second no-hitter in 10 months, pitching the Cincinnati Reds to a 3-0 victory over the slumping San Francisco Giants. Olympic track star Suzy Favor Hamilton's name was removed from the Big Ten female athlete of the year award following revelations she had worked as a prostitute.

One year ago: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was photographed with his family soaking up the sun on a beach he had closed to the public for the Fourth of July weekend because of a government shutdown.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 06:42:58 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Philippine first lady Imelda Marcos is 89. Jazz musician Ahmad Jamal is 88. Actor Robert Ito is 87. Actress Polly Holliday is 81. Racing Hall of Famer Richard Petty is 81. Former White House chief of staff John H. Sununu is 79. Former Mexican President Vicente Fox is 76. Writer-director-comedian Larry David is 71. Luci Baines Johnson, daughter of President Lyndon B. Johnson, is 71. Actor Saul Rubinek is 70. Rock musician Roy Bittan (Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band) is 69. Rock musician Gene Taylor is 66. Actress Wendy Schaal is 64. Actress-model Jerry Hall is 62. Actor Jimmy McNichol is 57. Country singer Guy Penrod is 55. Rock musician Dave Parsons (Bush) is 53. Actress Yancy Butler is 48. Contemporary Christian musician Melodee DeVevo (Casting Crowns) is 42. Actor Owain (OH'-wyn) Yeoman is 40. Race car driver Sam Hornish Jr. is 39. Singer Michelle Branch is 35. Actress Vanessa Lee Chester is 34. Figure skater Johnny Weir is 34. Actor Nelson Franklin is 33. Actress-singer Ashley Tisdale is 33. Actress Lindsay Lohan (LOH'-uhn) is 32. Actress Margot Robbie is 28.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 06:43:24 AM
Thought for Today: "No great man lives in vain. The history of the world is but the biography of great men." — Thomas Carlyle, Scottish critic and historian (1795-1881).
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
We be Jammin' today.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 06:57:41 AM
Morning Mr. Monday and LeBronLessDave.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 07:09:37 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 02, 2018, 08:21:39 AM
Good morning Dean, Dave & Dave!
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 02, 2018, 08:22:25 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 08:31:34 AM
Good morning Dean, Dave & Dave!
Morning, Sam.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 08:32:18 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
There's another Diesel coming out soon as well. Saw it in the Ccom catalog, I think. Taking pre-orders at the moment.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Morning Sam.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 08:52:56 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
And now Acid Liquid's.... :P
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 08:54:21 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
There's another Diesel coming out soon as well. Saw it in the Ccom catalog, I think. Taking pre-orders at the moment.
Remember when they used to offer up items like that on the Jam before they were launched (and for an introductory price) ?  Ah, the good ol' days.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 08:55:41 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
There's another Diesel coming out soon as well. Saw it in the Ccom catalog, I think. Taking pre-orders at the moment.
Remember when they used to offer up items like that on the Jam before they were launched (and for an introductory price) ?  Ah, the good ol' days.
I barely remember that. Womp womp
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 08:56:01 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
There's another Diesel coming out soon as well. Saw it in the Ccom catalog, I think. Taking pre-orders at the moment.
It's not the Whiskey Row is it?
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 09:21:21 AM
Wonder if Mr. Bean saw the Leaf offering at CI yet.  Know he likes the cigars, don't know what he thinks of the CI prices.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 09:23:29 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
There's another Diesel coming out soon as well. Saw it in the Ccom catalog, I think. Taking pre-orders at the moment.
It's not the Whiskey Row is it?
Yeah, that's the one.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 02, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
Sis has a decent 5-pk sale going on.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 09:34:37 AM
Cleveland on the radar for terrorists???   :o

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/07/02/terror-suspect-arrest-cleveland/750294002/
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
There's another Diesel coming out soon as well. Saw it in the Ccom catalog, I think. Taking pre-orders at the moment.
It's not the Whiskey Row is it?
Yeah, that's the one.
Picked up a fiver to try from Atlantic.  I know some Diesels are B&M, but now other sites are getting them earlier in the distribution than CI and the Sis?  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on July 02, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
Things I don’t like: 1) Probably you. 2) Cold coffee. 3) Small talk. 4) Mondays. 5) Having small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.
I actually prefer my coffee like my women, with ice
and no sugar, that's right Cold & Bitter!
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
There's another Diesel coming out soon as well. Saw it in the Ccom catalog, I think. Taking pre-orders at the moment.
It's not the Whiskey Row is it?
Yeah, that's the one.
Picked up a fiver to try from Atlantic.  I know some Diesels are B&M, but now other sites are getting them earlier in the distribution than CI and the Sis?  Sheesh!
Must be, sheesh, indeed.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
Cleveland on the radar for terrorists???   :o

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/07/02/terror-suspect-arrest-cleveland/750294002/
Must be trying to ease our pain now that the Cavs are mediocre at best, again.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
Short on rapper birthdays, hope Bean is satisfied with rapper news...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/07/01/drake-tourmate-toronto-rapper-smoke-dawg-shot-dead/749557002/
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
Things I don’t like: 1) Probably you. 2) Cold coffee. 3) Small talk. 4) Mondays. 5) Having small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.
I actually prefer my coffee like my women, with ice
and no sugar, that's right Cold & Bitter!
So you're right where you want to be.
Morning ICUFlip.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on July 02, 2018, 10:21:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on July 02, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
good morning guys. I did my part. see y'all tomorrow.
At least if Dave doesn't show up with a quote and some birthdays, we can count on the Deano show.
How about a Monday morning GFY?
Shhh. Two minutes until the snooze alarm goes off.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on July 02, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
good morning guys. I did my part. see y'all tomorrow.
At least if Dave doesn't show up with a quote and some birthdays, we can count on the Deano show.
How about a Monday morning GFY?
Shhh. Two minutes until the snooze alarm goes off.
Quiet, don't wake Bret.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on July 02, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
good morning guys. I did my part. see y'all tomorrow.
At least if Dave doesn't show up with a quote and some birthdays, we can count on the Deano show.
How about a Monday morning GFY?
Shhh. Two minutes until the snooze alarm goes off.
Quiet, don't wake Bret.
Exactly. They'll want me to work if you do.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 10:32:05 AM
Short on rapper birthdays, hope Bean is satisfied with rapper news...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/07/01/drake-tourmate-toronto-rapper-smoke-dawg-shot-dead/749557002/
Smoke took one for the team.  If these guys don't get shot dead once in a while, the genre looses its cred.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
Morning Daves, flip, Sam, and CaseOfTheMondaysRaz.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on July 02, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
Want to thank both Dean & traveling Dave, for their
rather patriotic avatars, this 4th of July week.
Fearless leader hasn't checked in yet, has he..
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 10:34:42 AM
Short on rapper birthdays, hope Bean is satisfied with rapper news...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/07/01/drake-tourmate-toronto-rapper-smoke-dawg-shot-dead/749557002/
Smoke took one for the team.  If these guys don't get shot dead once in a while, the genre looses its cred.
LALTS
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 10:36:11 AM
We be Jammin' today.
The Laranjas were up when I came in. Maybe that's a good sign.
Diesel Deliriums up now.
There's another Diesel coming out soon as well. Saw it in the Ccom catalog, I think. Taking pre-orders at the moment.
It's not the Whiskey Row is it?
Yeah, that's the one.
Picked up a fiver to try from Atlantic.  I know some Diesels are B&M, but now other sites are getting them earlier in the distribution than CI and the Sis?  Sheesh!
Box price is the same at both....$159/box of 25....but with VIP price comes down to $119.95.  I just got a fiver to try out.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
Want to thank both Dean & traveling Dave, for their
rather patriotic avatars, this 4th of July week.
Fearless leader hasn't checked in yet, has he..
He might still be in a chocolate coma from his Hershey's weekend getaway.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
Want to thank both Dean & traveling Dave, for their
rather patriotic avatars, this 4th of July week.
Fearless leader hasn't checked in yet, has he..
Will be providin' all week.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
Morning 5MoreMinutesRaz.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
Want to thank both Dean & traveling Dave, for their
rather patriotic avatars, this 4th of July week.
Fearless leader hasn't checked in yet, has he..
Dean's is nice, but Dave's looks photoshopped.  I mean, come on, those things are outlandish!
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
Sheesh!  MOW Virtue was $10 cheaper when offered last week compared to the $49.99 on the Jam.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
Want to thank both Dean & traveling Dave, for their
rather patriotic avatars, this 4th of July week.
Fearless leader hasn't checked in yet, has he..
Dean's is nice, but Dave's looks photoshopped.  I mean, come on, those things are outlandish!
Smaller stars and stripes just make them look that way.... ;) ;)
I'll try to select something more in your wheelhouse tomorrow.....there's always a critic.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
Wonder if Mr. Bean saw the Leaf offering at CI yet.  Know he likes the cigars, don't know what he thinks of the CI prices.
Had not seen the CI offering.  Mostly backordered, anyway.  While I enjoy the sumatra and corojo, on-line pricing of $4 per would be an acceptable deal.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 02, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
Morning Daves, flip, Sam, and CaseOfTheMondaysRaz.
Good morning Mark, Flip, & Snoozin' Raz.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
Mr Bean, your cigar from the other week:  CAO Fuma Em Corda
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on July 02, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
Mr Bean, your cigar from the other week:  CAO Fuma Em Corda
Smoke the rope?
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 11:17:04 AM
Mr Bean, your cigar from the other week:  CAO Fuma Em Corda
Smoke the rope?
From their Amazon line.  Has a little rope of tobacco wrapped around it.
https://halfwheel.com/cao-amazon-fuma-em-corda-robusto (https://halfwheel.com/cao-amazon-fuma-em-corda-robusto)
(https://img.cigar.com/products/iris/wd500/fum-pm-1000_art.png?v=505437)
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on July 02, 2018, 11:29:38 AM
Monday: when you've been at work for 30 minutes and you've only gotten through Friday's email.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 11:37:05 AM
Monday: when you've been at work for 30 minutes and you've only gotten through Friday's email.
You could have been keeping up with that over the weekend on your smartphone, slacker.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
Mr Bean, your cigar from the other week:  CAO Fuma Em Corda
Smoke the rope?
Also interesting story about the tobacco.  How much is true is hard to say, but interesting nonetheless.
http://www.stogiereview.com/2017/07/14/cao-amazon-fuma-em-corda-robusto/ (http://www.stogiereview.com/2017/07/14/cao-amazon-fuma-em-corda-robusto/)
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on July 02, 2018, 11:44:21 AM
Monday: when you've been at work for 30 minutes and you've only gotten through Friday's email.
You could have been keeping up with that over the weekend on your smartphone, slacker.
Not remotely. I was working the other two jobs all weekend.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
Wonder how this pares with Dean's red sauce. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html)
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on July 02, 2018, 11:52:38 AM
Wonder how this pares with Dean's red sauce. [url]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html (http://[url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html)[/url]
not too clickable
try this  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html)
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
Wonder how this pares with Dean's red sauce. [url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html (http://[url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html)[/url]
not too clickable
try this  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html)
Yum.  Just in time for lunch too.  I could go for an Iguana burrito.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 12:16:42 PM
[...]
Thanks, LinkFixin'Flip.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 12:20:20 PM
Wonder how this pares with Dean's red sauce. [url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html (http://[url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html)[/url]
not too clickable
try this  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html)
Yum.  Just in time for lunch too.  I could go for an Iguana burrito.
The roasted version sounds better than the boiled recipe.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 12:32:16 PM
Wonder how this pares with Dean's red sauce. [url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html][url]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html (http://[url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html)[/url]
not too clickable
try this  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/environment/fl-reg-eating-iguana-south-florida-invasive-20180627-story.html)
Yum.  Just in time for lunch too.  I could go for an Iguana burrito.
The roasted version sounds better than the boiled recipe.
Agreed.  I don't think a red sauce would be preferred with this.  Would overpower the flavor.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
More potential reptile appetizers (after the dispute is settled...)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/texas-man-allegedly-bites-tail-off-rattlesnake-releases-it-in-neighbors-home-report/ar-AAzsFau
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 01:03:19 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 01:09:34 PM
Guess it's a Bean newsday.

His CAO Amazon varieties being offered up at the Page today.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 01:49:13 PM
Guess it's a Bean newsday.

His CAO Amazon varieties being offered up at the Page today.
$6 per for the Anaconda not bad but not quite there for me to hit it.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 01:52:05 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
On the other hand, here's something that's definitely real. Lol
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: razgueado on July 02, 2018, 02:02:13 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
And patriotically.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 02, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
Guess it's a Bean newsday.

His CAO Amazon varieties being offered up at the Page today.
$6 per for the Anaconda not bad but not quite there for me to hit it.
I had what i believe to be the precursor to these about 2 years ago.  may have been the Anaconda, but i remember it as  "Amazon Basin"  wrapped in rope and all.  not bad after 2 months in the humi, but will not pay 7 bucks for it.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
Fake patriotism DOES seem to be the way to go right now, so I suppose it's appropriate.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 02:15:35 PM
Guess it's a Bean newsday.

His CAO Amazon varieties being offered up at the Page today.
$6 per for the Anaconda not bad but not quite there for me to hit it.
I had what i believe to be the precursor to these about 2 years ago.  may have been the Anaconda, but i remember it as  "Amazon Basin"  wrapped in rope and all.  not bad after 2 months in the humi, but will not pay 7 bucks for it.
The CAO Amazon Anaconda is similar, with the rope winding around it.

EDIT: In fact, I wonder if maybe the Basin turned into the Anaconda.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
Amazon lull?
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 02:33:24 PM
Guess it's a Bean newsday.

His CAO Amazon varieties being offered up at the Page today.
$6 per for the Anaconda not bad but not quite there for me to hit it.
I had what i believe to be the precursor to these about 2 years ago.  may have been the Anaconda, but i remember it as  "Amazon Basin"  wrapped in rope and all.  not bad after 2 months in the humi, but will not pay 7 bucks for it.
Basin was the original.  Anaconda and Fuma em Cordo as follow-ups came out last year.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 02:34:27 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 02:52:43 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Indeed.   8)  Probably thinks push-up is the only option.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
Want to thank both Dean & traveling Dave, for their
rather patriotic avatars, this 4th of July week.
Fearless leader hasn't checked in yet, has he..

it's early yet. I didn't want to get too inappropriate.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 03:05:19 PM
okay, heading out to see what kind of trouble I can get into.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 02, 2018, 03:07:47 PM
Guess it's a Bean newsday.

His CAO Amazon varieties being offered up at the Page today.
$6 per for the Anaconda not bad but not quite there for me to hit it.
I had what i believe to be the precursor to these about 2 years ago.  may have been the Anaconda, but i remember it as  "Amazon Basin"  wrapped in rope and all.  not bad after 2 months in the humi, but will not pay 7 bucks for it.
Basin was the original.  Anaconda and Fuma em Cordo as follow-ups came out last year.
Yep,  top pic is the one I bought.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
Time to start the 2018 IPCPR "Must Try" List,
1.  Southern Draw Cedrus
2.  My Father Cigars La Gran Oferta
3.  Warped La Relatos

...to be continued
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
okay, heading out to see what kind of trouble I can get into.
We have full faith in you!
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 02, 2018, 03:10:17 PM
Guess it's a Bean newsday.

His CAO Amazon varieties being offered up at the Page today.
$6 per for the Anaconda not bad but not quite there for me to hit it.
I had what i believe to be the precursor to these about 2 years ago.  may have been the Anaconda, but i remember it as  "Amazon Basin"  wrapped in rope and all.  not bad after 2 months in the humi, but will not pay 7 bucks for it.
Basin was the original.  Anaconda and Fuma em Cordo as follow-ups came out last year.
Yep,  top pic is the one I bought.
Yup, that's the one I've had as well.  Interesting enough.  Uses five different tobacco's as filler...and unusual sourced ones.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Sounds to me like you old guys need a more discerning eye for breasts. ;)
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 03:43:34 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Sounds to me like you old guys need a more discerning eye for breasts. ;)
In the regular size picture, you can even see the muscle underneath the implant. It's not even a decent boob job.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/c8457fb188dff9aa02e3baaf44413803.jpg)

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 03:51:11 PM
[...]

I wouldn't know nuthin' 'bout no muscle, but will agree since you've provided the higher res photo the bod doesn't match the face, a sure giveaway.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
In the work mancave with a not-fake San Andres.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 02, 2018, 04:39:11 PM
heading home with an RP Ray Lewis toro.  nite all!
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 04:41:57 PM
heading home with an RP Ray Lewis toro.  nite all!
Later, Sam. Enjoy your evening.  Keep an eye out for #fakeboobs!
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 02, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Sounds to me like you old guys need a more discerning eye for breasts. ;)

old guys?!
you want to see breasts? I'll show you breasts!
tomorrow.
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 02, 2018, 06:29:19 PM
AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Sounds to me like you old guys need a more discerning eye for breasts. ;)

old guys?!
you want to see breasts? I'll show you breasts!
tomorrow.
(https://kddidit.com/images/blogPosts/oh.png)
Title: Re: 7/2/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 02, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
[...]

Lol, my thoughts exactly!