Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!

Everyone out spending their paychecks or wut?

Tony, any verdict yet?

Everyone out spending their paychecks or wut?

Tony, any verdict yet?
Is Tony on trial? Thank God.  Think they'll execute him?

Everyone out spending their paychecks or wut?

Tony, any verdict yet?
Is Tony on trial? Thank God.  Think they'll execute him?
Big company meeting today...possible layoffs or outsourcing.  Good to see ya Raz!

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon

Everyone out spending their paychecks or wut?

Tony, any verdict yet?
Is Tony on trial? Thank God.  Think they'll execute him?
Big company meeting today...possible layoffs or outsourcing.  Good to see ya Raz!
Oh, hell. I don't want Tony laid off.  Bring him up on charges.  But don't mess with his paycheck.

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
Step 1: Cut a hole in a box

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
Carcass will be done Thursday night with the first coat of poly
Friday we build all the drawers and trays, dry-line it, frost the glass, make door and install, install lock, poly coat #2 at night
Saturday we do final assembly of lining and pop drawers and trays in, finish trim on top and bottom, steel wool and paste wax
BAM!

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
Carcass will be done Thursday night with the first coat of poly
Friday we build all the drawers and trays, dry-line it, frost the glass, make door and install, install lock, poly coat #2 at night
Saturday we do final assembly of lining and pop drawers and trays in, finish trim on top and bottom, steel wool and paste wax
BAM!
Wipe down and throw some conditioners in there and it will be ready a week early.

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
Nothing specific at the moment...will get Sharks and Tat Halloween smokes shortly after.  Need to save my pennies after building this bitch!