BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.

Cigar Oasis Magna ordered(backordered) and Freud Dado blades ordered...all humi supplies and tools have been purchased...time to roll!
When's the christening party?
Start building on Thursday Oct 2nd around 2:30pm...eta to finish is Saturday at noon
Cripes, take your time why don't you?
They follow different time lines in the Dakotas...
Then we move between time zones to save ourselves more time! FREE TIME!
So do you have some special cigars on order for the christening?  A couple of us picked up some NRs at the Monster this AM....
I grabbed 10
To match your 10 balls?  I need more posts...fuckin 4stars.  Can't believe Tony bent me over like this ;)
It's the ol' apples versus oranges thing - 4 gold stars versus 10 blue balls.
...they're really only yellow....
...with rusty dots...
I could go for a rusty trombone
Damn..that was quite the message to read after returning from lunch! ;)
Feelin' the love 4s?
I'm feelin something...'love' if maybe I was Ray Rice's wife...
Nice spin on it....yea,....good that you take that perspective....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

That was a love tap. She must have a glass jaw.  :o

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!

Rub it all over and let it soak in... It's good for the skin. ;)

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...

Is Scott walking the streets again? Times a tough.

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...
He only services Daves from what I heard...he services Dave's Shaun  :P
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

So what's on tap tonight, folks?

Got my last 4-way 12er iced up this morning. Think I'll start with a torpedo. Unfortunately, 3 hours away from now and the thirst is growing. Ha!

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...

Is Scott walking the streets again? Times a tough.
Forget about me, where's Tony?

Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.

Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
Corporate commies...stay positive Tony.  Hope some better news comes later on today!

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...

Is Scott walking the streets again? Times a tough.
Forget about me, where's Tony?
Laying low as the grim reaper  walks the halls...

Appreciate all the thoughts and moral support.  Still don't know much.  Meeting was vague.  I still have another "break-out session" in a couple of hours but tons of work to complete in the meantime.  The bottom line so far is that we suck and don't have the skills to support the business in the future.  They will definitely be outsourcing some stuff and bringing in outside help to fill the skills gap but there are no details yet.  Any new hires will not be in NYC.  Other jobs may also move outside NYC.  I'll post again if I process all this and am able to make sense of it.
Sounds like it was a meeting heavy on the buzzwords.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

camper is being aired out.
hot Italian sausage on the grill.
crusty Italian bread on the warming rack.

Life is Gooder.

Share a sausage with the landlady, and it will surely be more gooder.
Agreed, she is ready for some vitamin D!
I thought that's what littlefish was offering you...

Is Scott walking the streets again? Times a tough.
Forget about me, where's Tony?

How could I possibly forget about you? That may have been the best $14 I ever spent.