Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

« Reply #180 on: January 03, 2017, 02:27:19 PM »

I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.

Edit:   I have substantially reached my retirement cigar collection needs so I have officially discontinued shopping other than maybe picking up an item here and there.
sounds great Dave.

« Reply #181 on: January 03, 2017, 02:28:04 PM »

That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

That's some glare off that head too. :o

« Reply #182 on: January 03, 2017, 02:29:15 PM »

I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.

Edit:   I have substantially reached my retirement cigar collection needs so I have officially discontinued shopping other than maybe picking up an item here and there.
Nice gig!  GFY!

« Reply #183 on: January 03, 2017, 02:32:05 PM »

This looks exactly like the Vagrant Camp outside my office window!
But we're happy vagrants!

« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2017, 02:32:55 PM »

That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

That's some glare off that head too. :o
Which one did you zoom into?

« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2017, 02:35:06 PM »

That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

That's some glare off that head too. :o
Which one did you zoom into?
The big head with ears on it.

« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2017, 02:35:07 PM »

I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.

Edit:   I have substantially reached my retirement cigar collection needs so I have officially discontinued shopping other than maybe picking up an item here and there.
So I guess this mean's you've reset your countdown clock.

« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2017, 02:36:54 PM »

[...]

Hard to reset when I don't have an exact date only a range.  If we sell  that house I am gone quick.

« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2017, 02:42:13 PM »

[...]

114 - 170 Calendar Days or My Favorite Number Maximum 69 Working Days  (I swear that is a coincidence)

« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2017, 02:44:21 PM »

[...]

Don't you need a place to go TO as well?

« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2017, 02:44:36 PM »

That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

That's some glare off that head too. :o
THAT still glares as much as it did that day.

« Reply #191 on: January 03, 2017, 02:47:16 PM »

Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.

« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2017, 02:47:48 PM »

[...]

I got a lot of Hilton points. ;)

« Reply #193 on: January 03, 2017, 02:53:20 PM »

Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
Damn commie!

« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2017, 02:53:30 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16