« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2017, 10:52:01 AM »

« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2017, 10:54:06 AM »

Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Just don't expect to see Scott, because he'll probably have an exorcism or something to attend that weekend.
Keep it up and we'll be attending your funeral!!

« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2017, 10:55:31 AM »

« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2017, 11:00:46 AM »

Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Just don't expect to see Scott, because he'll probably have an exorcism or something to attend that weekend.
Keep it up and we'll be attending your funeral!!
Don't poison my broccoli rabe, bro!

« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2017, 11:01:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Señor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in español?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.

« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »

Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Just don't expect to see Scott, because he'll probably have an exorcism or something to attend that weekend.
Keep it up and we'll be attending your funeral!!
Don't poison my broccoli rabe, bro!
I wouldn't even think of that, can't waste the broccoli rabe!...bro

« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2017, 11:07:14 AM »

Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Just don't expect to see Scott, because he'll probably have an exorcism or something to attend that weekend.
Keep it up and we'll be attending your funeral!!
Don't poison my broccoli rabe, bro!
I wouldn't even think of that, can't waste the broccoli rabe!...bro
In that case, hands off my Buesos, bro!

« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2017, 11:08:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Señor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in español?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.

« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2017, 11:12:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Señor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in español?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
I only speak Murican, cause this is Murica!

« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2017, 11:22:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Señor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in español?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
I only speak Murican, cause this is Murica!
Oh, so Tex hacked LTG's account.

« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2017, 11:22:47 AM »

Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.

« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2017, 11:23:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Señor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in español?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
I only speak Murican, cause this is Murica!
But you aren't a Murican, cuz you dint vote for Trump.

« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2017, 11:24:59 AM »

Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
We can provide options minimizing the cost impact.  Will be able to hold a room for you at the White Whale Inn.

« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2017, 11:27:12 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Señor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in español?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
I only speak Murican, cause this is Murica!
Oh, so Tex hacked LTG's account.
Fukk me to tears!

« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2017, 11:27:24 AM »

Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.