CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: 1/3/2017  (Read 22311 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/3/2017
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2017, 08:48:58 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!

Threebean

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2017, 08:50:52 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2017, 08:50:55 AM »

Score!
Just start talking about guns, that'll bring him back around.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2017, 08:55:37 AM »

Score!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
He was heading to the office 3 hours ago. Austin traffic?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2017, 08:56:50 AM »

Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2017, 08:58:03 AM »

Score!
Probably busy GFYing all the vagrants asking for change on the way to the office.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2017, 09:02:46 AM »

Padilla/AB/sunglasses day at the Page.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2017, 09:02:49 AM »

Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...

Threebean

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2017, 09:02:54 AM »

Score!
Probably busy GFYing all the vagrants asking for change on the way to the office.
Wandering the downtown area coffee shops in search of a new barista rack.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2017, 09:03:50 AM »

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

Threebean

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2017, 09:07:22 AM »

G'Morning, Banter...
Good morning and happy GFY Tuesday.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2017, 09:07:37 AM »

Score!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2017, 09:09:37 AM »

G'Morning, Banter...

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2017, 09:10:34 AM »

G'Morning, Banter...

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.
Yeah, they'll blow that, really the only question now is how.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2017, 09:13:26 AM »

Score!

...and expects US to pay off his student loans.... ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16