Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2017, 08:48:58 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2017, 08:50:52 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2017, 08:50:55 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Just start talking about guns, that'll bring him back around.

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2017, 08:55:37 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
He was heading to the office 3 hours ago. Austin traffic?

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2017, 08:56:50 AM »

Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2017, 08:58:03 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
He was heading to the office 3 hours ago. Austin traffic?
Probably busy GFYing all the vagrants asking for change on the way to the office.

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2017, 09:02:46 AM »

Padilla/AB/sunglasses day at the Page.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/3/2017
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2017, 09:02:49 AM »

Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2017, 09:02:54 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
He was heading to the office 3 hours ago. Austin traffic?
Probably busy GFYing all the vagrants asking for change on the way to the office.
Wandering the downtown area coffee shops in search of a new barista rack.

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2017, 09:03:50 AM »

Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2017, 09:07:22 AM »

Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1
Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Good morning and happy GFY Tuesday.

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2017, 09:07:37 AM »

[...]

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2017, 09:09:37 AM »

Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2017, 09:10:34 AM »

Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.
Yeah, they'll blow that, really the only question now is how.

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2017, 09:13:26 AM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
He was heading to the office 3 hours ago. Austin traffic?
Probably busy GFYing all the vagrants asking for change on the way to the office.
Wandering the downtown area coffee shops in search of a new barista rack.

...and expects US to pay off his student loans.... ::)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16