Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
Feel better soon, Bret.

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
Judgment is improving though, at least you did not jump off in a concrete ditch this time.
Truth.

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
I think "no shit" would be a welcomed change of pace. Just sayin'.

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
Feel better soon, Bret.
Thanks. At least I'll be home when a package I'm expecting arrives.

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
I think "no shit" would be a welcomed change of pace. Just sayin'.
Indeed.

This damn taxi driver doesn't shut up though.

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
I think "no shit" would be a welcomed change of pace. Just sayin'.
Indeed.

This damn taxi driver doesn't shut up though.
Uber?

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
I think "no shit" would be a welcomed change of pace. Just sayin'.
Indeed.

This damn taxi driver doesn't shut up though.
Uber?
No, state government doesn't deal with Uber. Yellow Cab. This is a commie state.

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
I think "no shit" would be a welcomed change of pace. Just sayin'.
Indeed.

This damn taxi driver doesn't shut up though.
Uber?
No, state government doesn't deal with Uber. Yellow Cab. This is a commie state.
Technically not in NYC either but you can still get one.

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
I think "no shit" would be a welcomed change of pace. Just sayin'.
Indeed.

This damn taxi driver doesn't shut up though.
Uber?
No, state government doesn't deal with Uber. Yellow Cab. This is a commie state.
Technically not in NYC either but you can still get one.
They gave Austin the GFY and will not come here now.

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
I think "no shit" would be a welcomed change of pace. Just sayin'.
Indeed.

This damn taxi driver doesn't shut up though.
Uber?
No, state government doesn't deal with Uber. Yellow Cab. This is a commie state.
But you're getting your company (tax payers) to pay for it, gotcha.

Bean went to the Beach for a cigar yesterday afternoon and has yet to return, SHARK Maybe?

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
I think "no shit" would be a welcomed change of pace. Just sayin'.
Indeed.

This damn taxi driver doesn't shut up though.
Uber?
No, state government doesn't deal with Uber. Yellow Cab. This is a commie state.
Technically not in NYC either but you can still get one.
They gave Austin the GFY and will not come here now.
Lyft too?

I got a lot of rest over the long Christmas weekend and have not even fallen asleep at work today.

Nope. Shouldn't have come in today. Regressing steadily. Waiting for the taxi to take me home.
see what happens when you get bored, & decide to go to work! ::)
Yeah, that was a real error in judgement.
No shit.
I think "no shit" would be a welcomed change of pace. Just sayin'.
Indeed.

This damn taxi driver doesn't shut up though.
Uber?
No, state government doesn't deal with Uber. Yellow Cab. This is a commie state.
Technically not in NYC either but you can still get one.
They gave Austin the GFY and will not come here now.
Lyft too?
Yep, Uber and Lyft both.

Speaking of Work Mayor, you thinking about getting a job anytime soon?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9