Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Evening smokers, just crossed the LA state line

Evening smokers, just crossed the LA state line
Good travels Dave.  How much more do you have to go?

Does this deal get the CCB Seal of Approval?
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/drew-estate-cigars/nica-rustica/el-brujito/nr50
Dang, $3.60 per with free shipping.  Solid cheapy cheapo deal there.  Will have to check my stock.
If it's cheapy cheapo approved, stock status is not relevant.
Good point, looks like I have no choice.
50 Nica Rusticas
60 Omar Ortez Originals
Free shipping
10% off coupon from email
=314.37
=2.88/stick
Looks like a helluva deal, but I'm not an OOO fan myself, so will recuse myself.
+1 on those nasty OOO's but dean loves them

Evening smokers, just crossed the LA state line
Good travels Dave.  How much more do you have to go?
40 miles and I am ready to sip some bourbon

Does this deal get the CCB Seal of Approval?
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/drew-estate-cigars/nica-rustica/el-brujito/nr50
Dang, $3.60 per with free shipping.  Solid cheapy cheapo deal there.  Will have to check my stock.
If it's cheapy cheapo approved, stock status is not relevant.
Good point, looks like I have no choice.
50 Nica Rusticas
60 Omar Ortez Originals
Free shipping
10% off coupon from email
=314.37
=2.88/stick
Looks like a helluva deal, but I'm not an OOO fan myself, so will recuse myself.
+1 on those nasty OOO's but dean loves them
I like 'em. I liked them a lot better when I got them for $1.86 a stick, but I've never seen that deal since.

Made it, bourbon in 5 minutes

Does this deal get the CCB Seal of Approval?
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/drew-estate-cigars/nica-rustica/el-brujito/nr50
Dang, $3.60 per with free shipping.  Solid cheapy cheapo deal there.  Will have to check my stock.
If it's cheapy cheapo approved, stock status is not relevant.
Good point, looks like I have no choice.
50 Nica Rusticas
60 Omar Ortez Originals
Free shipping
10% off coupon from email
=314.37
=2.88/stick
Looks like a helluva deal, but I'm not an OOO fan myself, so will recuse myself.
+1 on those nasty OOO's but dean loves them
Omar rules!  Mikey likey some OOO's.

Does this deal get the CCB Seal of Approval?
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/drew-estate-cigars/nica-rustica/el-brujito/nr50
Dang, $3.60 per with free shipping.  Solid cheapy cheapo deal there.  Will have to check my stock.
If it's cheapy cheapo approved, stock status is not relevant.
Good point, looks like I have no choice.
50 Nica Rusticas
60 Omar Ortez Originals
Free shipping
10% off coupon from email
=314.37
=2.88/stick
Looks like a helluva deal, but I'm not an OOO fan myself, so will recuse myself.
+1 on those nasty OOO's but dean loves them
Omar rules!  Mikey likey some OOO's.
The Texicans are just snobs, is all.

Does this deal get the CCB Seal of Approval?
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/drew-estate-cigars/nica-rustica/el-brujito/nr50
Dang, $3.60 per with free shipping.  Solid cheapy cheapo deal there.  Will have to check my stock.
If it's cheapy cheapo approved, stock status is not relevant.
Good point, looks like I have no choice.
50 Nica Rusticas
60 Omar Ortez Originals
Free shipping
10% off coupon from email
=314.37
=2.88/stick
Looks like a helluva deal, but I'm not an OOO fan myself, so will recuse myself.
+1 on those nasty OOO's but dean loves them
Omar rules!  Mikey likey some OOO's.
The Texicans are just snobs, is all.
Indeed.  High rollers livin' large deep in the heart of Texas.

Does this deal get the CCB Seal of Approval?
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/drew-estate-cigars/nica-rustica/el-brujito/nr50
Dang, $3.60 per with free shipping.  Solid cheapy cheapo deal there.  Will have to check my stock.
If it's cheapy cheapo approved, stock status is not relevant.
Good point, looks like I have no choice.
50 Nica Rusticas
60 Omar Ortez Originals
Free shipping
10% off coupon from email
=314.37
=2.88/stick
Looks like a helluva deal, but I'm not an OOO fan myself, so will recuse myself.
+1 on those nasty OOO's but dean loves them
Omar rules!  Mikey likey some OOO's.
The Texicans are just snobs, is all.
Indeed.  High rollers livin' large deep in the heart of Texas.
And not paying their fair share of taxes.

Does this deal get the CCB Seal of Approval?
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/drew-estate-cigars/nica-rustica/el-brujito/nr50
Dang, $3.60 per with free shipping.  Solid cheapy cheapo deal there.  Will have to check my stock.
If it's cheapy cheapo approved, stock status is not relevant.
Good point, looks like I have no choice.
50 Nica Rusticas
60 Omar Ortez Originals
Free shipping
10% off coupon from email
=314.37
=2.88/stick
Looks like a helluva deal, but I'm not an OOO fan myself, so will recuse myself.
+1 on those nasty OOO's but dean loves them
Omar rules!  Mikey likey some OOO's.
The Texicans are just snobs, is all.
Indeed.  High rollers livin' large deep in the heart of Texas.
And not paying their fair share of taxes.
Now that gets you a GFY!

Does this deal get the CCB Seal of Approval?
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/drew-estate-cigars/nica-rustica/el-brujito/nr50
Dang, $3.60 per with free shipping.  Solid cheapy cheapo deal there.  Will have to check my stock.
If it's cheapy cheapo approved, stock status is not relevant.
Good point, looks like I have no choice.
50 Nica Rusticas
60 Omar Ortez Originals
Free shipping
10% off coupon from email
=314.37
=2.88/stick
Looks like a helluva deal, but I'm not an OOO fan myself, so will recuse myself.
+1 on those nasty OOO's but dean loves them
Omar rules!  Mikey likey some OOO's.
The Texicans are just snobs, is all.
I bought some back on that 5/$1 deal several years ago to try, smoked 1/2 of one and and pitched it, gave the rest away.

No, they were not worth the 20 cents.

Bourbon is warm and good!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

[...]
Well, it's true! I have to pay higher taxes on booze, tobacco, and firearms than you do. Therefore, you aren't paying your fair share. Obama says so.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10