Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
12/16/2016
« on: December 16, 2016, 12:00:27 AM »

Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Elf moves remaining...Only 8 more!

Almost missed this one. Sheesh.

Congratulations to TXDave for 40,000 posts on cigarbanter.com!

Look out brother, I'm right behind ya. 😉

Congratulations to TXDave for 40,000 posts on cigarbanter.com!

Look out brother, I'm right behind ya. 😉
Thanks, hurry up it's lonely at the top :)

Morning Elves, Happy Friday

December 16 is................Ugly Christmas Sweater Day

Lurking in the murky depths of many people’s wardrobes is a colorful, brash and (in most cases) highly embarrassing novelty Christmas jumper which, were it not for Ugly Christmas Sweater Day, would probably never see the light of day· When for Ugly Christmas Sweater Day comes along, it’s time to stop being ashamed of the contents of your (likely gifted) wardrobe and start busting out the ugly· There is such a thing as ‘so awful you can’t really hate it’ (the nether-regions of Netflix has multiple movies that fit this criteria), and Ugly Christmas Sweaters fit the bill in your wardrobe.

History of Ugly Christmas Sweater Day

Launched in 2011, this annual celebration, which is growing in popularity every year among adults and children, is not simply an excuse to parade humiliatingly-unfashionable seasonal knitwear featuring Rudolph, Christmas puddings and Frosty the Snowman; it is a light-hearted and enjoyable fundraising event with a serious aim in aid of Save the Children.

Since then it has been used as an important event to help drive charity funds for organizations that help children around the world deal with illnesses that shouldn’t be anything more than a minor inconvenience· The firm belief that children shouldn’t die from easily treated diseases is what brings this holiday to the fore· It’s often speculated that we subject ourselves to a minor harmless ailment, the sight of these hideous sweaters, to help save the children from medically similar situations.

Mashing Today but nothing to get excited about.

3 Strikes and The Sister Is Out Today!

CAO Extreme at The Joe

Yin & Yang at the FU

We did not get any Thanksgiving Turkeys or Christmas Trees on here for the Holiday Season this year.  Need New Management!

Elf moves remaining...Only 8 more!

Almost missed this one. Sheesh.
And if you had, I would have gotten blamed, right?

We did not get any Thanksgiving Turkeys or Christmas Trees on here for the Holiday Season this year.  Need New Management!
Trump will fix it.

Elf moves remaining...Only 8 more!

Almost missed this one. Sheesh.
And if you had, I would have gotten blamed, right?
Only if you are a Russian

We did not get any Thanksgiving Turkeys or Christmas Trees on here for the Holiday Season this year.  Need New Management!
Trump will fix it.
Morning Golf Dave
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10