...and RGIII will be back under center for the Frowns this weekend...   ;D
The future is now!
Back to the future… McLTG!
Howdy, DaveDave. Know of any QBs with 2 good knees that we could borrow for awhile?
AJ McCarron?
I bet they could call up Tajh Boyd....he could play under those conditions.  What ever happened to the South Carolina QB they had for backup when they had McCarron?  He was a pretty tough son of a gun and decent arm.

Charlie Whitehurst? I think they cut him after he bruised his vagina.
Charlie was from Clemson.  They drafted a QB from USC three or so years ago.

...and RGIII will be back under center for the Frowns this weekend...   ;D
The future is now!
Back to the future… McLTG!
Howdy, DaveDave. Know of any QBs with 2 good knees that we could borrow for awhile?
AJ McCarron?
I bet they could call up Tajh Boyd....he could play under those conditions.  What ever happened to the South Carolina QB they had for backup when they had McCarron?  He was a pretty tough son of a gun and decent arm.

Charlie Whitehurst? I think they cut him after he bruised his vagina.
CJ Spiller is a free agent again....Cleveland needs receivers too.
A vagina is good for receiving.
...or so you've been told... ::)

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/star-wars-x-wing-zooms-into-hollywood-for-rogue-one-premiere-062009755.html
got my seat for the day of the herf, 10:30am - 2pm some vendor presentation I have to sit through first, but
will see it big screen a day before others.
Good deal, will be glad to have you there.

DOW in the holiday spirit, closed up +65.19

...and RGIII will be back under center for the Frowns this weekend...   ;D
The future is now!
Back to the future… McLTG!
Howdy, DaveDave. Know of any QBs with 2 good knees that we could borrow for awhile?
AJ McCarron?
I bet they could call up Tajh Boyd....he could play under those conditions.  What ever happened to the South Carolina QB they had for backup when they had McCarron?  He was a pretty tough son of a gun and decent arm.

Charlie Whitehurst? I think they cut him after he bruised his vagina.
CJ Spiller is a free agent again....Cleveland needs receivers too.
A vagina is good for receiving.
...or so you've been told... ::)
My memory isn't great but I'm pretty sure I'm speaking the truth.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/star-wars-x-wing-zooms-into-hollywood-for-rogue-one-premiere-062009755.html
got my seat for the day of the herf, 10:30am - 2pm some vendor presentation I have to sit through first, but
will see it big screen a day before others.
Good deal, will be glad to have you there.
Charlie might make an appearance too. Not counting on it though.

Afternoon Vagina's

Would enjoy a cigar if it was not cold as a bear's ass with a 20-30 mph north wind blowing.

Afternoon Vagina's
Welcome back WeekendDave.

...and RGIII will be back under center for the Frowns this weekend...   ;D
The future is now!
Back to the future… McLTG!
Howdy, DaveDave. Know of any QBs with 2 good knees that we could borrow for awhile?
AJ McCarron?
I bet they could call up Tajh Boyd....he could play under those conditions.  What ever happened to the South Carolina QB they had for backup when they had McCarron?  He was a pretty tough son of a gun and decent arm.

Charlie Whitehurst? I think they cut him after he bruised his vagina.
AKA Football Jesus?
Interception Jesus

...and RGIII will be back under center for the Frowns this weekend...   ;D
The future is now!
Back to the future… McLTG!
Howdy, DaveDave. Know of any QBs with 2 good knees that we could borrow for awhile?
AJ McCarron?
I bet they could call up Tajh Boyd....he could play under those conditions.  What ever happened to the South Carolina QB they had for backup when they had McCarron?  He was a pretty tough son of a gun and decent arm.

Charlie Whitehurst? I think they cut him after he bruised his vagina.
CJ Spiller is a free agent again....Cleveland needs receivers too.
A vagina is good for receiving.
...or so you've been told... ::)
My memory isn't great but I'm pretty sure I'm speaking the truth.
I think someone told you an untruth

John Glenn into space for the last time, RIP.
That's sad. He was just at the South Pole about a week ago. They rushed him off to the hospital and he gave the thumbs up from the stretcher. Looked pretty darn good for 95. R.I.P.
I was confusing John Glenn with Buzz Aldrin. He was the one in the South Pole recently and only 86. Still kickin'.

Time to hit the road, get ready for concert #1 tonight. Roads still looking ok, despite the all-day snow, hopefully smooth sailing home. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!  Few random snowflakes drifting down.  Always weird to see snow when the grass is still green in places.
It's pretty until the next day, then it sucks.
Just barely a few flakes. Zero ground cover.  Cold, windy, overcast.  Imagine winter weather in winter.
I can imagine it but don't have to like it.
I don't have to imagine. That's how it is out the window, and they say the snow is on its way from Portland. I expect it will be an ugly commute home tonight.
Well you be safe.
I'm not driving. Not sure whether that's good or bad.

Maybe I'll make a quick Costco run and get a bottle of liquor to nip on during the commute.

Fixing to put on a pot of chili for dinner.