Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Ok, meeting time right up to quitting time. See youse guys tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Hazzuh, Dave.

I could sure enjoy a nice cigar and some Tito's about now.

I could sure enjoy a nice cigar and some Tito's about now.
+1

I could sure enjoy a nice cigar and some Tito's about now.
+1
I am stuck in this room until 4 what is your excuse?

I could sure enjoy a nice cigar and some Tito's about now.
+1
I am stuck in this room until 4 what is your excuse?
He doesn't have any money for cigars or booze.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin', Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Y'all are being pretty nice for a Tuesday.  GFY's.
So with the new lady, how many females are at work now?
Two, which is my limit.  According to my performance ladder diversity plan I need to start stocking up on the Asians, Blacks, Jews, Native Americans, and transgender employees.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Glad Tony was hanging around late last night.  I don't know who Shank thought would be answering him at 1:00.... ???

Lol. Tony came through. I was actually surprised. But, hey, coulda been other West coast BOTLs lurking. Anyways, I'm not above talking to myself.  :)
Time I saw your post, you'd already gone.

At least you saw it! How'd the review go? Was it you getting reviewed, or you reviewing something/someone else?

I was getting reviewed. I came armed to the teeth, in case I needed to go on a murderous rampage, but the boss said nice things. So we all get to live until next December.

Good job. It's nice when these things go well! For everybody... mwahaha  >:(

Glad Tony was hanging around late last night.  I don't know who Shank thought would be answering him at 1:00.... ???
Lol. Tony came through. I was actually surprised. But, hey, coulda been other West coast BOTLs lurking. Anyways, I'm not above talking to myself.  :)
Time I saw your post, you'd already gone.
At least you saw it! How'd the review go? Was it you getting reviewed, or you reviewing something/someone else?
I was getting reviewed. I came armed to the teeth, in case I needed to go on a murderous rampage, but the boss said nice things. So we all get to live until next December.
Good job. It's nice when these things go well! For everybody... mwahaha  >:(
Indeed, but did he get a participation trophy?

77° and windy. severe thunderstorms predicted for the day.
Yea, hold on, saw that you were in a tornado watch area as well.
I'd like to visit the land of Oz.
For the munchkins or the green chick?
Be like Captain Kirk!
the Good Witch.
meh.

better than the Wicked Witch Mark.
I guess the choices in the land of oz are limited, aren't they.  Auntie Em might give you a good time, though.
A little too young, don't you think?
I hear the Wicked Witch is Very, Very Good!
never screw with anybody who has her own army of Flying Monkeys to command!

Glad Tony was hanging around late last night.  I don't know who Shank thought would be answering him at 1:00.... ???
Lol. Tony came through. I was actually surprised. But, hey, coulda been other West coast BOTLs lurking. Anyways, I'm not above talking to myself.  :)
Time I saw your post, you'd already gone.
At least you saw it! How'd the review go? Was it you getting reviewed, or you reviewing something/someone else?
I was getting reviewed. I came armed to the teeth, in case I needed to go on a murderous rampage, but the boss said nice things. So we all get to live until next December.
Good job. It's nice when these things go well! For everybody... mwahaha  >:(
Indeed, but did he get a participation trophy?
Speaking of participation trophies I saw the ultimate one last night at the city council meeting.  Had a few recognition ceremonies  and they recognized a local high school band for coming in 38th place in a state contest.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]

I wonder how many participants. I once got third in a slot-car competition; there were 4 entrants.  :-\

Glad Tony was hanging around late last night.  I don't know who Shank thought would be answering him at 1:00.... ???
Lol. Tony came through. I was actually surprised. But, hey, coulda been other West coast BOTLs lurking. Anyways, I'm not above talking to myself.  :)
Time I saw your post, you'd already gone.
At least you saw it! How'd the review go? Was it you getting reviewed, or you reviewing something/someone else?
I was getting reviewed. I came armed to the teeth, in case I needed to go on a murderous rampage, but the boss said nice things. So we all get to live until next December.
Good job. It's nice when these things go well! For everybody... mwahaha  >:(
Indeed, but did he get a participation trophy?
My paycheck is a participation trophy. Sure as hell isn't a grand prize, anyway.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Glad Tony was hanging around late last night.  I don't know who Shank thought would be answering him at 1:00.... ???
Lol. Tony came through. I was actually surprised. But, hey, coulda been other West coast BOTLs lurking. Anyways, I'm not above talking to myself.  :)
Time I saw your post, you'd already gone.
At least you saw it! How'd the review go? Was it you getting reviewed, or you reviewing something/someone else?
I was getting reviewed. I came armed to the teeth, in case I needed to go on a murderous rampage, but the boss said nice things. So we all get to live until next December.
Good job. It's nice when these things go well! For everybody... mwahaha  >:(
Indeed, but did he get a participation trophy?
My paycheck is a participation trophy. Sure as hell isn't a grand prize, anyway.

Did you bring that up at the review?

I could sure enjoy a nice cigar and some Tito's about now.
+1
I am stuck in this room until 4 what is your excuse?
I'm searching for a room to be stuck in for 8ish hours a day and it's too cold to do it from outside on the patio.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11