Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Morning Daves, Dean, and fishy.  Gonna be a long week.
I know I sure as hell got two long miserable meetings this week on Tuesday and Wednesday!

Morning Bean
I'm in Houston Tue-Wed then Little Rock Wed-Fri.   :P

I wish this election bullshit would come to an end.
You ain't kiddin!

Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
price isn't so pretty.
morning Scott.
Not like anybody in their right mind would ever pay anywhere near retail for Casa Fernandez Cigars, probably be able to get them for 40-50% off real soon.  Not much of a connie fan myself though.
Nor am I but if you read the review it doesn't smoke like a connie at all and I like Casa Fernandez
They make nice quality cigars and I have a number of them but their retail prices don't ever hold up.  I read and some connies are certainly better than others but why make a connie if it does not smoke like a connie?

Off to the dentist.  Hope I get the hot assistant this time.

Good to see that Cleveland was able to maintain their perfect record.
Didn't realize San Fran was so close before I checked the standings yesterday.

This is for Tony and any other elf-shelfers!

Hilarious, mischievous ideas for your Elf on a Shelf

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Hilarious-mischievous-ideas-for-your-Elf-on-a-10637698.php

Good looking cigar:

http://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro/134411
price isn't so pretty.
morning Scott.
Not like anybody in their right mind would ever pay anywhere near retail for Casa Fernandez Cigars, probably be able to get them for 40-50% off real soon.  Not much of a connie fan myself though.
Nor am I but if you read the review it doesn't smoke like a connie at all and I like Casa Fernandez
They make nice quality cigars and I have a number of them but their retail prices don't ever hold up.  I read and some connies are certainly better than others but why make a connie if it does not smoke like a connie?
Good question but I like the approach

Off to the dentist.  Hope I get the hot assistant this time.
I've got my appointment on Thursday. Isabella is a HOT hygienist from Eastern Europe.

This is for Tony and any other elf-shelfers!

Hilarious, mischievous ideas for your Elf on a Shelf

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Hilarious-mischievous-ideas-for-your-Elf-on-a-10637698.php
Bah humbug. I realized while putting lights up yesterday that it isn't just the elf, I hate the whole damn season and everything involved.

Good morning, boys.

Morning Daves, Dean, and fishy.  Gonna be a long week.
I know I sure as hell got two long miserable meetings this week on Tuesday and Wednesday!

Morning Bean
Better than I thought, meetings are only 1/2 day each and I got to leave early from the one tomorrow.

I better perform a Rack Check.

This is for Tony and any other elf-shelfers!

Hilarious, mischievous ideas for your Elf on a Shelf

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Hilarious-mischievous-ideas-for-your-Elf-on-a-10637698.php
Bah humbug. I realized while putting lights up yesterday that it isn't just the elf, I hate the whole damn season and everything involved.
Commie bastidge!

This is for Tony and any other elf-shelfers!

Hilarious, mischievous ideas for your Elf on a Shelf

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Hilarious-mischievous-ideas-for-your-Elf-on-a-10637698.php
Bah humbug. I realized while putting lights up yesterday that it isn't just the elf, I hate the whole damn season and everything involved.
Commie bastidge!
Yep.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12