Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Cuba Libre!

Fidel Castro Is DEAd At The Age Of 90
its about time lol
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, DoubleD.
That's two "strangers" dropped by in the last 24 hours. Shankincan was here late last night too.
Pretty soon we won't need a Dave here to carry the load.
Now you're just being plain silly. Quit it.
Sorry, boss.

Got us to page 4, boss.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!

Got us to page 4, boss.
You done good. You're dismissed.

Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉

Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.

Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Yeah, that doesn't help.

Got us to page 4, boss.
You done good. You're dismissed.
Sounds like a plan, hazzuh!

Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.

Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Thats a good thing, I have a couple brown boxes arriving today so I need no further temptation

Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Thats a good thing, I have a couple brown boxes arriving today so I need no further temptation
I'm expecting a package too. Didn't really need any more EPC New Waves but couldn't pass them up for 10/$19.99.

Overtime in Buckeye Land!

Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Thats a good thing, I have a couple brown boxes arriving today so I need no further temptation
I'm expecting a package too. Didn't really need any more EPC New Waves but couldn't pass them up for 10/$19.99.
I used the $10 for EPC Don Elenas from the jam, nice deals

Morning all. Shankincan reincarnated here and checking in. Hope all had a good holiday!
This seems to be where people congregate and talk about cigars ONLY when they're supposed to be working. That's why weekends and nights have less banterers. 😉
Well, that and a total lack of cigar offerings of value.
Oh yeah, there's that too.
Thats a good thing, I have a couple brown boxes arriving today so I need no further temptation
I'm expecting a package too. Didn't really need any more EPC New Waves but couldn't pass them up for 10/$19.99.
I used the $10 for EPC Don Elenas from the jam, nice deals
EPC's are good solid smokes.  Smoke above their price point.

Happy College Football Saturday.  Oh, and GFY! Black Friday sales advertisements.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8