Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Guys, check out this site. I must be missing something, the prices are really low, shipping is like $12 but take a look:

http://www.cigarstorehouse.com/
First one I clicked on were a box of Oliva V's for $67. That price does not suck even a little. Wow.
Fake site.
So you've heard of this one? Seemed too good to be true
Every product I click on shows over 4,000 units in stock, lol
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Guys, check out this site. I must be missing something, the prices are really low, shipping is like $12 but take a look:

http://www.cigarstorehouse.com/
First one I clicked on were a box of Oliva V's for $67. That price does not suck even a little. Wow.
Fake site.
So you've heard of this one? Seemed too good to be true
Yes, I've seen it referenced several times.

Guys, check out this site. I must be missing something, the prices are really low, shipping is like $12 but take a look:

http://www.cigarstorehouse.com/
First one I clicked on were a box of Oliva V's for $67. That price does not suck even a little. Wow.
Fake site.
So you've heard of this one? Seemed too good to be true
Every product I click on shows over 4,000 units in stock, lol
Explains their volume pricing!

Guys, check out this site. I must be missing something, the prices are really low, shipping is like $12 but take a look:

http://www.cigarstorehouse.com/
Quick glance around....San Lotano Bulls at half price, Room 101 San Andres and Winwood Honduras available....

Guys, check out this site. I must be missing something, the prices are really low, shipping is like $12 but take a look:

http://www.cigarstorehouse.com/
First one I clicked on were a box of Oliva V's for $67. That price does not suck even a little. Wow.
Fake site.
Hey Ogie, how are you doing with your sampling of new Illusione offerings?
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Doing well.  I'll see if I can find a pic of the latest one.

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Haut 10 and Amazon Basin.

Holt's email regarding AKA line inventory dump.  I know nothing about this line, but the CCB pricing has piqued my interest.  Comments?
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS111716&utm_content=FS111716
Going to toss this out again. Need at least a GFY from you mofos.

Holt's email regarding AKA line inventory dump.  I know nothing about this line, but the CCB pricing has piqued my interest.  Comments?
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS111716&utm_content=FS111716
Going to toss this out again. Need at least a GFY from you mofos.
This GFY! is for you Mark.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Holt's email regarding AKA line inventory dump.  I know nothing about this line, but the CCB pricing has piqued my interest.  Comments?
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS111716&utm_content=FS111716
Going to toss this out again. Need at least a GFY from you mofos.

No experience with this stick... twss. now GFY!  ;D

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Thanks, Obama

Holt's email regarding AKA line inventory dump.  I know nothing about this line, but the CCB pricing has piqued my interest.  Comments?
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS111716&utm_content=FS111716
Going to toss this out again. Need at least a GFY from you mofos.
Buy a box...then cram 'em up your cram hole!

Holt's email regarding AKA line inventory dump.  I know nothing about this line, but the CCB pricing has piqued my interest.  Comments?
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS111716&utm_content=FS111716
Going to toss this out again. Need at least a GFY from you mofos.
I've tried a couple of them either as a trial 5er or as singles at a B&M.  Not bad, but nothing noteworthy.  Worth it as a $2 cigar, but don't know that I would want a box (as I'm not bulking up on FUFDA tupperdores)

Holt's email regarding AKA line inventory dump.  I know nothing about this line, but the CCB pricing has piqued my interest.  Comments?
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS111716&utm_content=FS111716
Going to toss this out again. Need at least a GFY from you mofos.
I've tried a couple of them either as a trial 5er or as singles at a B&M.  Not bad, but nothing noteworthy.  Worth it as a $2 cigar, but don't know that I would want a box (as I'm not bulking up on FUFDA tupperdores)
Discounted to the same price at Atlantic.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10