CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: 11/9/2016  (Read 10195 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/9/2016
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2016, 10:49:00 AM »

Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.

It sounds like a very nice program.
They all sound nice, thing is we have always done that but it was common sense and courtesy not some dumbass acronym program for some high level asshole to put their name on and take the credit for another great idea.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2016, 10:53:58 AM »

Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...
So there's gonna be a difference?
Big one, just look at Colorado.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2016, 10:55:36 AM »

Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.
Exactly, grope 'em if you got 'em.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2016, 10:56:48 AM »

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
You forgot to quote Hillary on that one.
I never quote Hillary.  She's in the same boat.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2016, 10:56:57 AM »

Exactly, grope 'em if you got 'em.
LMAO

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2016, 11:00:49 AM »

They all sound nice, thing is we have always done that but it was common sense and courtesy not some dumbass acronym program for some high level asshole to put their name on and take the credit for another great idea.

I wonder if all the loser trophies that have been given away over the years so we don't hurt someone's feelings will have to be returned?

Threebean

« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2016, 11:01:58 AM »

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
Kinda like in marriage, then. Got it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2016, 11:03:18 AM »

I wonder if all the loser trophies that have been given away over the years so we don't hurt someone's feelings will have to be returned?
Probably give them another one for their patience.  I am sure it took them a year to write up this bullshit story.

Threebean

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2016, 11:03:24 AM »

Exactly!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2016, 11:04:10 AM »

Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...
So there's gonna be a difference?
Big one, just look at Colorado.
Maybe you can take a premium cigar and cover it in rolling papers and no one will be the wiser.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2016, 11:21:07 AM »

Is my account still active?  Hello, all...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2016, 11:47:26 AM »

Kinda like in marriage, then. Got it.
You'll get no argument from me.   :-\

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2016, 11:48:17 AM »

Mr. JWacky!  Hello!  You actually logging in from work?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2016, 11:51:01 AM »

Mr. JWacky!  Hello!  You actually logging in from work?

Hey there, Dave.  I most certainly am.  Couple of my bosses are out, pretty empty otherwise.  Guess everyone got high last night and forgot they had work today.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2016, 12:05:55 PM »

Tony, you swore you had deleted this account...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13