Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.

It sounds like a very nice program.
They all sound nice, thing is we have always done that but it was common sense and courtesy not some dumbass acronym program for some high level asshole to put their name on and take the credit for another great idea.

Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...
So there's gonna be a difference?
Big one, just look at Colorado.

Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.
Exactly, grope 'em if you got 'em.

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
You forgot to quote Hillary on that one.
I never quote Hillary.  She's in the same boat.

Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.
Exactly, grope 'em if you got 'em.
LMAO

[...]

I wonder if all the loser trophies that have been given away over the years so we don't hurt someone's feelings will have to be returned?

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
Kinda like in marriage, then. Got it.

[...]

Probably give them another one for their patience.  I am sure it took them a year to write up this bullshit story.

[...]

Exactly!

Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...
So there's gonna be a difference?
Big one, just look at Colorado.
Maybe you can take a premium cigar and cover it in rolling papers and no one will be the wiser.
Logged

jswaykos

Is my account still active?  Hello, all...

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.
We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
Kinda like in marriage, then. Got it.
You'll get no argument from me.   :-\

Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Mr. JWacky!  Hello!  You actually logging in from work?
Logged

jswaykos

Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Mr. JWacky!  Hello!  You actually logging in from work?

Hey there, Dave.  I most certainly am.  Couple of my bosses are out, pretty empty otherwise.  Guess everyone got high last night and forgot they had work today.

Is my account still active?  Hello, all...
Tony, you swore you had deleted this account...