CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: 10/29/2016  (Read 14495 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/29/2016
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2016, 06:33:31 PM »

Kuba kubas are up. Where's BD?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2016, 06:35:41 PM »

Sitting here getting very, very drunk. It's 2am and I don't give a fuk. It's one of those "No matter how much I do it still isn't enough" kind of days. Since I'm a cyclothymic, you can make your own decision whether I'm having a depressive episode or I'm just pissed to hell off. I couldn't tell ya, myself. But it's okay. I've got bourbon, and I've got a new rifle, and I've got a Harley, and I've got money in the bank. I'm just not particularly happy at the moment. Four out of five ain't bad.

Don't worry, I'm not considering doing myself any harm, other than beating up on my liver. Time for a refill.
You left out the part about having a good lady....
Who do you think pissed him off?
Pretty much.
better to be pissed off than pissed on.
Unless that's what you're into. We don't judge here.
we don't? damn, I think I'm in the wrong banter.
We judge your politics, cigars, booze, weight, looks, and guns. We don't care what you do with other consenting adults.
Do cuticles fall under looks? Just askin'.
If you're worrying about your cuticles, you're so far gone we consider you handicapped, and we definitely don't judge the handicapped.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2016, 06:37:43 PM »

Sitting here getting very, very drunk. It's 2am and I don't give a fuk. It's one of those "No matter how much I do it still isn't enough" kind of days. Since I'm a cyclothymic, you can make your own decision whether I'm having a depressive episode or I'm just pissed to hell off. I couldn't tell ya, myself. But it's okay. I've got bourbon, and I've got a new rifle, and I've got a Harley, and I've got money in the bank. I'm just not particularly happy at the moment. Four out of five ain't bad.

Don't worry, I'm not considering doing myself any harm, other than beating up on my liver. Time for a refill.
Pretty much.
We judge your politics, cigars, booze, weight, looks, and guns. We don't care what you do with other consenting adults.
Do cuticles fall under looks? Just askin'.
Only according to Fish so No.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2016, 06:41:41 PM »

Pretty much.
We judge your politics, cigars, booze, weight, looks, and guns. We don't care what you do with other consen ting adults.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2016, 06:47:57 PM »

Kuba kubas are up. Where's BD?
Dad likes Maduros

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2016, 06:56:46 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2016, 06:56:57 PM »

holster ordered:
http://www.readyholster.com/belt-clip-side-holster-for-taurus-tcp-pt-738-with-a-284-barrel-p-1099?gclid=Cj0KEQjwkdHABRCHiZ2gs6yGh50BEiQAA91Wlv0cJqtVNs-niI2Gvaer-oAPce2FouPWyCXNYiXpkpYaAhH_8P8HAQ
You ready for shoot'n!   

.380 is a very light caliber but with the right modern ammo it is quite effective at fairly short range.   That said high quality self Defence ammo is critical.

Here are a couple of very good suggestions: ( They are not cheap)

Hornady Critical Defense 90 grain FTX - A soft-plastic-tipped bullet

Speer 90 grain Gold Dot JHP

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2016, 07:01:55 PM »

Go Cubs!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2016, 07:10:38 PM »

holster ordered:
http://www.readyholster.com/belt-clip-side-holster-for-taurus-tcp-pt-738-with-a-284-barrel-p-1099?gclid=Cj0KEQjwkdHABRCHiZ2gs6yGh50BEiQAA91Wlv0cJqtVNs-niI2Gvaer-oAPce2FouPWyCXNYiXpkpYaAhH_8P8HAQ
You ready for shoot'n!   

.380 is a very light caliber but with the right modern ammo it is quite effective at fairly short range.   That said high quality self Defence ammo is critical.

thanks. pricing doesn't seem terribly high.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2016, 07:16:55 PM »

holster ordered:
You ready for shoot'n!   

thanks. pricing doesn't seem terribly high.
I would get a box of each and see which ones it likes better for both function and accuracy. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2016, 07:21:31 PM »

holster ordered:
You ready for shoot'n!   

Hornady claims that the terminal performance of Critical Defense ammunition is, "Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather." And, "The FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities."

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2016, 07:30:20 PM »

holster ordered:
You ready for shoot'n!   

Hornady claims that the terminal performance of Critical Defense ammunition is, "Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather." And, "The FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities."
Gurkha claims they are the best cigar too. ::)

Pay no attention to manufacturers hype.  Both are excellent ammo, you live in the south so heavy clothing is somewhat less of an issue.   Main thing between the two is which one does the gun like best.  Most police forces use Speer Gold Dot ammo.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2016, 07:43:24 PM »

holster ordered:
You ready for shoot'n!   

Gurkha claims they are the best cigar too. ::)

Pay no attention to manufacturers hype.  Both are excellent ammo, you live in the south so heavy clothing is somewhat less of an issue.   Main thing between the two is which one does the gun like best.  Most police forces use Speer Gold Dot ammo.
but the rednecks down here have thick skin! 😄
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9