Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2016, 02:58:23 PM »

Plane crash lull.
No Golf, no Travellin Dave, No Real Dean and only a couple of half ass efforts by Raz, Fish and Tony makes for a slow day.

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2016, 02:58:57 PM »

One more hour and I am lulling to cigar land on the patio.

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2016, 03:02:34 PM »

Earl Campbell on Charlie Strong: ‘Let him stay, leave him alone’

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2016, 03:04:54 PM »

Plane crash lull.
No Golf, no Travellin Dave, No Real Dean and only a couple of half ass efforts by Raz, Fish and Tony makes for a slow day.
Must be tough for you, like LeBron on the court with nothing but bench players.  PostWhoreaphorically speaking.

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2016, 03:30:17 PM »

Plane crash lull.
No Golf, no Travellin Dave, No Real Dean and only a couple of half ass efforts by Raz, Fish and Tony makes for a slow day.
I'm back...time enough to do a load of laundry and pack for tomorrow.
La Hacienda and a Flying Fish OktoberFish.

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2016, 03:34:21 PM »

Plane crash lull.
No Golf, no Travellin Dave, No Real Dean and only a couple of half ass efforts by Raz, Fish and Tony makes for a slow day.
I'm back...time enough to do a load of laundry and pack for tomorrow.
La Hacienda and a Flying Fish OktoberFish.
quick question,
 what be the consensus on the Jericho hill by crowned heads 7.5 x 38

« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2016, 03:36:01 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way
beside yesterday the report, was less than stellar, in it's content! :P
Good point, but TxDave gave up so easily on the entire endeavor, I expected more from him.
Based on exactly what?
My bad, I have a copy of his performance ladder plan, but it's stamped "gives a shit".  Obviously an obsolete version.
Probably not from this decade....

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2016, 03:38:11 PM »

Plane crash lull.
No Golf, no Travellin Dave, No Real Dean and only a couple of half ass efforts by Raz, Fish and Tony makes for a slow day.
I'm back...time enough to do a load of laundry and pack for tomorrow.
La Hacienda and a Flying Fish OktoberFish.
quick question,
 what be the consensus on the Jericho hill by crowned heads 7.5 x 38
I've enjoyed it a lot in vitola's I've had.  That is not one I usually go with, but just personal preference.

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2016, 03:42:45 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
So no grabbing your quota for the day?

« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2016, 03:43:13 PM »

OK, all caught up.

« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2016, 04:00:06 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
So no grabbing your quota for the day?
Bad day for snatch-grabbing downtown.

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2016, 04:01:06 PM »

Plane crash lull.
No Golf, no Travellin Dave, No Real Dean and only a couple of half ass efforts by Raz, Fish and Tony makes for a slow day.
I'm back...time enough to do a load of laundry and pack for tomorrow.
La Hacienda and a Flying Fish OktoberFish.
quick question,
 what be the consensus on the Jericho hill by crowned heads 7.5 x 38
Top 10 cigar for me and that would be the 12 Honest Men vitola, all the Jericho Hills are good I am just a lancero whore so like that one the best..

« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2016, 04:03:25 PM »

Not giving a chit about no performance management ladders I am going home for smoking and sipping.

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2016, 04:08:15 PM »

Plane crash lull.
No Golf, no Travellin Dave, No Real Dean and only a couple of half ass efforts by Raz, Fish and Tony makes for a slow day.
Must be tough for you, like LeBron on the court with nothing but bench players.  PostWhoreaphorically speaking.
Step in what?

« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2016, 04:14:28 PM »

Plane crash lull.
No Golf, no Travellin Dave, No Real Dean and only a couple of half ass efforts by Raz, Fish and Tony makes for a slow day.
Must be tough for you, like LeBron on the court with nothing but bench players.  PostWhoreaphorically speaking.
Except Tex has no opposing team and the floor to himself. So let him get to work and show us how it's done. Postwhore or hit the door.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10