Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2016, 05:14:12 PM »

Still no Charlie
You might have to change your banter handle to Friend of VirtualCharlie.
or "I used to like Charlie"

« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2016, 05:24:57 PM »

see you guys tomorrow...

« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2016, 05:25:16 PM »

This might be a bigger surprise than Charlie being late, maybe even bigger than Tony being on time!

Ted Turner endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Commie Asshole!
That's no surprise, he married Hanoi Jane.
They used to have a place around here somewhere, have not heard them mentioned in a few years though.
Ted's got a large spread in Big Sky Montana...
He has a bunch of large spreads all over the place

« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2016, 05:25:18 PM »

This might be a bigger surprise than Charlie being late, maybe even bigger than Tony being on time!

Ted Turner endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Commie Asshole!
That's no surprise, he married Hanoi Jane.
They used to have a place around here somewhere, have not heard them mentioned in a few years though.
Ted's got a large spread in Big Sky Montana...
His previous large spread divorced his ass.

« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2016, 05:25:33 PM »

« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2016, 05:26:59 PM »

Just lit one of those Herrera Esteli's I forgot I bought a box of.

« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2016, 05:27:39 PM »

Will not be too long and I will be smoking something, got to figure out what sounds good today.
Try a cigar.
Indeed.  Uncle Lee nearing the end of its life here.  I've taken a liking to this stick.
TWSS.

« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2016, 05:28:59 PM »

This might be a bigger surprise than Charlie being late, maybe even bigger than Tony being on time!

Ted Turner endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Commie Asshole!
That's no surprise, he married Hanoi Jane.
They used to have a place around here somewhere, have not heard them mentioned in a few years though.
Ted's got a large spread in Big Sky Montana...
His previous large spread divorced his ass.
She divorced the rest of him too.

« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2016, 05:29:41 PM »

This might be a bigger surprise than Charlie being late, maybe even bigger than Tony being on time!

Ted Turner endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Commie Asshole!
That's no surprise, he married Hanoi Jane.
They used to have a place around here somewhere, have not heard them mentioned in a few years though.
Ted's got a large spread in Big Sky Montana...
He has a bunch of large spreads all over the place
Through Turner Enterprises, he owns 15 ranches in Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and South Dakota. Totaling 1,910,585 acres, his US land-holdings make Turner one of the largest individual landowners in North America (by acreage).

Turner's biggest ranch is Vermejo Park Ranch in New Mexico. At 920 square miles, it is the largest privately owned, contiguous tract of land in the United States.

« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2016, 05:30:57 PM »

This might be a bigger surprise than Charlie being late, maybe even bigger than Tony being on time!

Ted Turner endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Commie Asshole!
That's no surprise, he married Hanoi Jane.
They used to have a place around here somewhere, have not heard them mentioned in a few years though.
Ted's got a large spread in Big Sky Montana...
His previous large spread divorced his ass.
She divorced the rest of him too.
Penis and all?

Been divorced since 2001.

I wonder if he ever grabbed her pu$$y, on the other hand I wonder if she even has one.

« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2016, 05:32:04 PM »

So did Charlie ever show up?

« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2016, 05:47:46 PM »

Will not be too long and I will be smoking something, got to figure out what sounds good today.
Try a cigar.
Indeed.  Uncle Lee nearing the end of its life here.  I've taken a liking to this stick.
TWSS.
:)

« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2016, 05:48:58 PM »

Will not be too long and I will be smoking something, got to figure out what sounds good today.
Try a cigar.
::)
Well Mikey wasn't doing the job, so someone hadda!
He has been slacking off as of late.
There are pills for that.
What color are the postwhore pills?

« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2016, 05:49:41 PM »

This might be a bigger surprise than Charlie being late, maybe even bigger than Tony being on time!

Ted Turner endorses Hillary Clinton for president

Commie Asshole!
That's no surprise, he married Hanoi Jane.
They used to have a place around here somewhere, have not heard them mentioned in a few years though.
Ted's got a large spread in Big Sky Montana...
His previous large spread divorced his ass.
She divorced the rest of him too.
Penis and all?

Been divorced since 2001.

I wonder if he ever grabbed her pu$$y, on the other hand I wonder if she even has one.
She does, but the prenup said that he couldn't put anything in it but cash.

« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2016, 05:50:43 PM »

Will not be too long and I will be smoking something, got to figure out what sounds good today.
Try a cigar.
::)
Well Mikey wasn't doing the job, so someone hadda!
He has been slacking off as of late.
There are pills for that.
What color are the postwhore pills?
Tan.  And they taste like pistachios.  Look like pistachios too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14