« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2016, 10:22:53 AM »

Not looking good for SteveO.  Barring a miracle of epic proportions, we're gonna lose him. Damnably sad.

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2016, 10:24:27 AM »

Not looking good for SteveO.  Barring a miracle of epic proportions, we're gonna lose him. Damnably sad.
Sounds like sooner, rather than later, too. Been a rough 2 months or so for the old banter crew.

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2016, 10:27:25 AM »

Not looking good for SteveO.  Barring a miracle of epic proportions, we're gonna lose him. Damnably sad.
Sounds like sooner, rather than later, too. Been a rough 2 months or so for the old banter crew.
Did we lose someone else?

« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2016, 10:33:15 AM »

Not looking good for SteveO.  Barring a miracle of epic proportions, we're gonna lose him. Damnably sad.
Sounds like sooner, rather than later, too. Been a rough 2 months or so for the old banter crew.
Did we lose someone else?
Barry

« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2016, 10:33:47 AM »

Not looking good for SteveO.  Barring a miracle of epic proportions, we're gonna lose him. Damnably sad.
Sounds like sooner, rather than later, too. Been a rough 2 months or so for the old banter crew.
Did we lose someone else?
Barry
Oh, hell, that's right. Forgot Barry. I'm a little slow today.

« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2016, 11:37:54 AM »

SHEESH

« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2016, 11:38:33 AM »

DOW   -173 @ 18,156

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2016, 11:50:48 AM »

SHEESH
Sorry, got slammed the moment I walked in the door at work.  Morning, Tex.

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2016, 11:54:27 AM »

SHEESH
Sorry, got slammed the moment I walked in the door at work.  Morning, Tex.
Morning Raz, extra slow day here.

« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2016, 12:02:34 PM »

SHEESH
Sorry, got slammed the moment I walked in the door at work.  Morning, Tex.
Morning Raz, extra slow day here.
Looks like it. Wasn't looking slow at work when I came in, but now I'm thinking it'll slow down.  I might get some postwhoring in today.

« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2016, 12:13:27 PM »

SHEESH
Sorry, got slammed the moment I walked in the door at work.  Morning, Tex.
Morning Raz, extra slow day here.
Looks like it. Wasn't looking slow at work when I came in, but now I'm thinking it'll slow down.  I might get some postwhoring in today.
I am looking to get some lunch in real soon.

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2016, 12:17:58 PM »

SHEESH
Sorry, got slammed the moment I walked in the door at work.  Morning, Tex.
Morning Raz, extra slow day here.
Looks like it. Wasn't looking slow at work when I came in, but now I'm thinking it'll slow down.  I might get some postwhoring in today.
I am looking to get some lunch in real soon.
Not looking forward to my lunch today.  Been eating too much lately and spending too much on it.  So I'm eating a lot of celery today.

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2016, 12:40:46 PM »

SHEESH
Sorry, got slammed the moment I walked in the door at work.  Morning, Tex.
Morning Raz, extra slow day here.
Looks like it. Wasn't looking slow at work when I came in, but now I'm thinking it'll slow down.  I might get some postwhoring in today.
I am looking to get some lunch in real soon.
Not looking forward to my lunch today.  Been eating too much lately and spending too much on it.  So I'm eating a lot of celery today.
smart, negative calories, it takes more calories to chew it, then you get from it.
However all bets are off if it's loaded with peanut butter or cream cheese!  8)
hello boys, BTW they opened Hoboken terminal, again yesterday.  trains might be running more normally.

« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2016, 12:42:10 PM »

SHEESH
Sorry, got slammed the moment I walked in the door at work.  Morning, Tex.
Morning Raz, extra slow day here.
Looks like it. Wasn't looking slow at work when I came in, but now I'm thinking it'll slow down.  I might get some postwhoring in today.
I am looking to get some lunch in real soon.
Not looking forward to my lunch today.  Been eating too much lately and spending too much on it.  So I'm eating a lot of celery today.
celery isn't too bad, if you have some blue cheese dressing,
 and Buffalo hot wings to go with it!

« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2016, 12:47:33 PM »

Good Morning here or afternoon there Flip