« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2016, 09:11:52 AM »

Montecristo and I kid you not - Teapots at the Page.

Bean better keep riding the pony this morning.
::)

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2016, 09:12:49 AM »

Montecristo and I kid you not - Teapots at the Page.

Bean better keep riding the pony this morning.
Last six deals have been gurks, acids, 60 RG diesels, lighters, and humidors.   FML.

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2016, 09:21:40 AM »

Montecristo and I kid you not - Teapots at the Page.

Bean better keep riding the pony this morning.
Last six deals have been gurks, acids, 60 RG diesels, lighters, and humidors.   FML.
That just means you're due for a great deal!

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2016, 09:38:06 AM »

Workaference 1 of 2 coming up shortly. Online training, followed later today by in-person team meeting. I know which one I prefer.
Makes the training look good?
Indeed. Nothing wrong with spending an hour bantering and looking at stuff on Amazon while "learning" something that should take 10 minutes.
TxDave can show you how to look up porn "by accident" as well.
Yeah, just search Tat Monsters without using the word Cigar in there

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2016, 09:38:43 AM »

Montecristo and I kid you not - Teapots at the Page.

Bean better keep riding the pony this morning.
Last six deals have been gurks, acids, 60 RG diesels, lighters, and humidors.   FML.
That just means you're due for a great deal!
Well you should pick yourself up a Teapot for the wardens birthday also.

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2016, 09:40:02 AM »

Time for a rack check!
Guess not, workaference or more like unplanned meetaference.
Ok, shall try again for a rack check.
Disaster, some little foreign gay boy and a not so luscious girl there today.  Take a few days off and an entire business goes to crap.

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2016, 09:49:31 AM »

Sheesh, 6 more hours to go today and it seems like I have already been here for 2 days.

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2016, 09:52:01 AM »

Time for a rack check!
Guess not, workaference or more like unplanned meetaference.
Ok, shall try again for a rack check.
Disaster, some little foreign gay boy and a not so luscious girl there today.  Take a few days off and an entire business goes to crap.
Well crap, that was my last hope of salvaging this day.  Think I'll go for a walk on the train tracks behind the shop.

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2016, 09:52:08 AM »

Workaference 1 of 2 coming up shortly. Online training, followed later today by in-person team meeting. I know which one I prefer.
Makes the training look good?
Indeed. Nothing wrong with spending an hour bantering and looking at stuff on Amazon while "learning" something that should take 10 minutes.
TxDave can show you how to look up porn "by accident" as well.
Yeah, just search Tat Monsters without using the word Cigar in there
Last week, my oldest was searching on her school laptop and wanted to see pictures of what she thought would be horses getting married. Googling "horses mating" did not bring up what she intended. Can't believe the school laptops aren't set to safe search, but hers sure is now. Lol

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2016, 09:56:29 AM »

Got an hour webinar that I did not plan on - oh well can do some shopping with Golf I guess.

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2016, 09:58:08 AM »

Got an hour webinar that I did not plan on - oh well can do some shopping with Golf I guess.
Ask CB for his Macy's FS code.

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2016, 10:04:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2016, 10:11:02 AM »

Anyone tried these?

Le Careme by Crowned Heads

A tribute to Marie Antoine Careme - considered the granddaddy of souffles and, even more importantly, THE DUDE when it comes to mother sauces (foodies should be geeking out now) - La Careme is crafted at the EPC Factory (where Four Kicks, Headley Grange, and JD Howard are made) and, fittingly, when he first tried the blend Ernesto himself said, "it tastes like a chocolate souffle." That blend? Well, Crowned Heads' John Huber has slapped a Grade A Dark Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper over an Ecuadorian Sumatra binder and a heaping dose of Nicaraguan filler tobaccos

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2016, 10:16:34 AM »

« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2016, 10:20:50 AM »