« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2016, 02:22:15 PM »

« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2016, 02:25:22 PM »

Slow banter day? I would have thought the jam would help things along.

No I didn't.
I was going to say.
hi Tony.
You still can.
Hi Tony.
See? That was easy.

Hiya, Mike.
TWSS.  Seriously though, found me a CAO Amazon Basin nestled away in my smoking humi.  Wouldn't mind having some more but always been partial to Brazilian tobaccos.  Read where CAO is releasing a limited edition of the line.

« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2016, 02:26:41 PM »

Slow banter day? I would have thought the jam would help things along.

No I didn't.
I was going to say.
hi Tony.
You still can.
Hi Tony.
See? That was easy.

Hiya, Mike.
TWSS.  Seriously though, found me a CAO Amazon Basin nestled away in my smoking humi.  Wouldn't mind having some more but always been partial to Brazilian tobaccos.  Read where CAO is releasing a limited edition of the line.
Is that the ones with the braided vine label?

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2016, 02:31:13 PM »

Hurricane Lull at the Notre Dame - NC state game where NC State leads 3-0.  That should give Bean a chance to call the suicide hotline early.

Oops, CB better call the hotline too.

Texas 27 - OK 21

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2016, 02:37:39 PM »

What time you get off Golf?
40 minutes to go
Do you get hurricane calls?
I don't work on the claims side, I work on sales/service. So I help the reps deal with people trying to add coverage on when the storm is coming in and we don't let them.

« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2016, 02:50:26 PM »

Alright, time to start packing it in. See youse guys on Tuesday. Hazzuh!

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2016, 02:53:08 PM »

Alright, time to start packing it in. See youse guys on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
Later Golf

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2016, 03:17:24 PM »

OK 42 - TX 27. 11 minutes remaining.

Charlie better polish up his resume and Stoops can put his back in the desk drawer forvthtime being.

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2016, 04:23:43 PM »

Slow banter day? I would have thought the jam would help things along.

No I didn't.
I was going to say.
hi Tony.
You still can.
Hi Tony.
See? That was easy.

Hiya, Mike.
TWSS.  Seriously though, found me a CAO Amazon Basin nestled away in my smoking humi.  Wouldn't mind having some more but always been partial to Brazilian tobaccos.  Read where CAO is releasing a limited edition of the line.
Is that the ones with the braided vine label?
Yep.

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2016, 04:25:15 PM »

OK 42 - TX 27. 11 minutes remaining.

Charlie better polish up his resume and Stoops can put his back in the desk drawer forvthtime being.
45-40.  A Red River Shootout.  Lots of offense, little defense.

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2016, 04:28:15 PM »

Slow banter day? I would have thought the jam would help things along.

No I didn't.
I was going to say.
hi Tony.
You still can.
Hi Tony.
See? That was easy.

Hiya, Mike.
TWSS.  Seriously though, found me a CAO Amazon Basin nestled away in my smoking humi.  Wouldn't mind having some more but always been partial to Brazilian tobaccos.  Read where CAO is releasing a limited edition of the line.
Is that the ones with the braided vine label?
Yep.
I have 3 of those left in the humi.

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2016, 04:29:46 PM »

OK 42 - TX 27. 11 minutes remaining.

Charlie better polish up his resume and Stoops can put his back in the desk drawer forvthtime being.
45-40.  A Red River Shootout.  Lots of offense, little defense.

Cheers for CB and Tears for Bean!

Not so good for Bean, lost 10-3 in a game that did not need any defense.

« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2016, 04:31:41 PM »

Slow banter day? I would have thought the jam would help things along.

No I didn't.
Still time to get some 5V Limitadas. They got a silky wrapper!
...and they're limited!

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2016, 04:32:09 PM »

OK 42 - TX 27. 11 minutes remaining.

Charlie better polish up his resume and Stoops can put his back in the desk drawer forvthtime being.
45-40.  A Red River Shootout.  Lots of offense, little defense.

Cheers for CB and Tears for Bean!

Not so good for Bean, lost 10-3 in a game that did not need any defense.
...or offense.

« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2016, 04:33:19 PM »

Hurricane Lull at the Notre Dame - NC state game where NC State leads 3-0.  That should give Bean a chance to call the suicide hotline early.

Oops, CB better call the hotline too.

Texas 27 - OK 21
Hurricane game #2...VT and UNC