Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I just knew that double quote was gonna fuk with someone... C'mon Frenchie! lol

time to head out to dinner.  Later guys.

I just knew that double quote was gonna fuk with someone... C'mon Frenchie! lol
I'll blame it on the French keyboard.

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
Cool and overcast with thunderstorms.  Only 59° and 89° just a couple of days ago.  Sheesh!

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut
Have a fiver with CigarAddict bidding on them at $10.
I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many

I am thinking very seriously on those...

The bigger issue is availability of those two sticks.

And that's one of the main reasons. Score when you can...  ;)
C'mon Dave, are you hitting the Cognac already?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Afternoon, Frenchie... did you have a vitola preferance for the La Hacienda's? Saw the Gran Robustos normally up, but noticed a corona that keeps skipping past the start date. Superiores.
My preference is the GRAND CORONA at  5 5/8 X 46 mostly because I like the size.  With that said, I picked up a box of robusto's on the auction the other week because of great price.

That's what the bid is calling Superiores. It keeps updating the start time without ever actually... you know... starting.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

He's in France. He should be hittin' something... whatever her name is.

[...]

Don't they brush their teeth with wine over there?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

They brush their teeth? I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that Golf. lol
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
Cool and overcast with thunderstorms.  Only 59° and 89° just a couple of days ago.  Sheesh!

Cool and overcast with thunderstorms... that sounds more like stereotypical Cincinnati weather.  ;)

Afternoon, CB man

[...]

You might be thinking of the English. ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

"You may be right, I may be crazy..."

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?
You sound like a Bernie Bro.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13