CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: 9/28/2016  (Read 14342 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 9/28/2016
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2016, 12:53:05 PM »

I just knew that double quote was gonna fuk with someone... C'mon Frenchie! lol

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2016, 12:53:56 PM »

time to head out to dinner.  Later guys.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2016, 12:54:37 PM »

I just knew that double quote was gonna fuk with someone... C'mon Frenchie! lol
I'll blame it on the French keyboard.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2016, 12:55:00 PM »

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
Cool and overcast with thunderstorms.  Only 59° and 89° just a couple of days ago.  Sheesh!

sfish

« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2016, 12:55:05 PM »

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut
Have a fiver with CigarAddict bidding on them at $10.
I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many

I am thinking very seriously on those...

The bigger issue is availability of those two sticks.

And that's one of the main reasons. Score when you can...  ;)
C'mon Dave, are you hitting the Cognac already?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2016, 12:57:43 PM »

Afternoon, Frenchie... did you have a vitola preferance for the La Hacienda's? Saw the Gran Robustos normally up, but noticed a corona that keeps skipping past the start date. Superiores.
My preference is the GRAND CORONA at  5 5/8 X 46 mostly because I like the size.  With that said, I picked up a box of robusto's on the auction the other week because of great price.

That's what the bid is calling Superiores. It keeps updating the start time without ever actually... you know... starting.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2016, 12:59:12 PM »

@Scott... Did you get to try the Cracker Crumb this past weekend? What did you think?
Hey Steve, yes I did and it was exactly what I expected and had hoped for. Excellent small smoke for the rotation, I actually like how they don't need to be cut
I liked the no-cut feature as well... plug and play. I'm going to be getting a few more myself. Perfect for the colder weather that will eventually come.
Exactly and I literally smoked one about 2 hours after receipt so I'm sure they'll get a bit better with rest

I did the same. Gave the next about a week and a half... flavors came out a little more defined. Good stuff.

Ogie said he was sampling through some Travellieurs. Will be interested to see his take after a few sticks.
Famous bid has the crumbs up (50) for $92 no bids 6hrs left, great deal if you're looking for that many

He's in France. He should be hittin' something... whatever her name is.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2016, 12:59:29 PM »

Don't they brush their teeth with wine over there?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #143 on: September 28, 2016, 01:00:26 PM »

They brush their teeth? I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that Golf. lol

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #144 on: September 28, 2016, 01:05:53 PM »

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Hey, Dave. Guess you may be the first to sample some fall weather. Seems to be trying to cool down here a bit, but still near 90 for highs. I think we made some kinda record for most days above 90 this year.
Cool and overcast with thunderstorms.  Only 59° and 89° just a couple of days ago.  Sheesh!

Cool and overcast with thunderstorms... that sounds more like stereotypical Cincinnati weather.  ;)

Afternoon, CB man

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #145 on: September 28, 2016, 01:07:30 PM »

You might be thinking of the English. ;)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #146 on: September 28, 2016, 01:09:47 PM »

You might be thinking of the English. ;)

"You may be right, I may be crazy..."

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #147 on: September 28, 2016, 01:15:05 PM »

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

I think that record is shared by most of the planet.
the Donald says that's just bullshit started by the Chinese.
Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #148 on: September 28, 2016, 01:17:06 PM »

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Yeah, well, the Donald is just bullshit financed by the Russians. And Al Gore is bullshit financed by George Soros.
Who can we get to finance me?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #149 on: September 28, 2016, 01:18:24 PM »

Howdy-do, Humpers...
Morning, Steve.

Who can we get to finance me?
You sound like a Bernie Bro.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13