Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Friday, 09/23/2016, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Saturday, 09/24/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Hamilton, NJ, United States, Friday, 09/23/2016

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/23/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Hamilton, NJ, United States, Friday, 09/23/2016

Looks like two boxes to greet me for the weekend!

Just give the highlights for us me
Diesel Premier Ashtray Collection5 CIGARS + ASHTRAY
CLE Chele 646 5-PACK   oa Toro5-PACK
Room 101 LE Master Two Roxxo BOX OF 20
L'Atelier Surrogates Cracker Crumbs PACK OF 5
601 La Bomba Atom BOX OF 10

AJF Bella Artes Short Churchill
Crowned Heads Le Careme Canonazo
Mi Querida By Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Fino Largo
Casa Fernandez Guardian of the Farm 6x52 Campeon 5-Pack
E.P. Carrillo Dusk Stout Toro Maduro 5-Pack
Quite the sampling of seegars not to mention the ashtray.
Couldn't pass on the Diesel sampler, 5 cigars and a decent ashtray for $17.50.
Right, because you're low on ashtrays

Must be using them as targets... Pull! lol
yep diesel and 5 Vegas skeet!   8)

good morning guys. been unloading tools from the back of the truck to get ready for kayaking tomorrow. truck is washed. probably head to the noon meeting before I clean and load kayaks.

Morning, Deano... Who will be your lucky paddling companion today?
tomorrow. taking the lady to a couple of distant islands we haven't explored yet. a bit out of my comfort zone so extra water, snacks, weapons, and survival gear are being put together.
Cigars....you forgot extra cigars.

That was probably categorized under "survival gear"...
absolutely.

good morning guys. been unloading tools from the back of the truck to get ready for kayaking tomorrow. truck is washed. probably head to the noon meeting before I clean and load kayaks.

Morning, Deano... Who will be your lucky paddling companion today?
tomorrow. taking the lady to a couple of distant islands we haven't explored yet. a bit out of my comfort zone so extra water, snacks, weapons, and survival gear are being put together.
Cigars....you forgot extra cigars.

That was probably categorized under "survival gear"...
absolutely.
Part of the first aid kit - mental health supplies.

good morning guys. been unloading tools from the back of the truck to get ready for kayaking tomorrow. truck is washed. probably head to the noon meeting before I clean and load kayaks.

Morning, Deano... Who will be your lucky paddling companion today?
tomorrow. taking the lady to a couple of distant islands we haven't explored yet. a bit out of my comfort zone so extra water, snacks, weapons, and survival gear are being put together.
Cigars....you forgot extra cigars.

That was probably categorized under "survival gear"...
absolutely.
Part of the first aid kit - mental health supplies.
yep, right along side the machette.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

TexDave and now TexDawg AWOL lull
A'ight...who was supposed to be babysitting?  We can't have these guys running around loose, dammit!
What, no adult supervision?  Sheesh!
Where do you propose we find that?
Yeah, I stop adulting, years ago....
if you want me, I will be in my blanket fort in the living room,
working on my coloring books.
POTD

TexDave and now TexDawg AWOL lull
A'ight...who was supposed to be babysitting?  We can't have these guys running around loose, dammit!
What, no adult supervision?  Sheesh!
Where do you propose we find that?
Yeah, I stop adulting, years ago....
if you want me, I will be in my blanket fort in the living room,
working on my coloring books.
Stay inside the lines.

Don't confine the boys imagination...
I'm not using glue & glitter,
my wife will think I spent the afternoon with strippers.
Well...... :-X

[...]

Indeed, I only have four fingerless four finger Room 101 astrays.....

[...]

Hey, hey, hey, Mr. 25K!

LUNCH !!!

[...]

Along with four scissor/cutter things.

[...]

Whew, didn't even realize it.  How time and posts fly when you're having fun!

[...]

...and trying to make up for brothers on hiatus, retreat or whatever.

[...]

That whatever is killing us.

[...]

Indeed.

Home, so it be the weekend!
Logged