Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Saturday afternoon:
Looks really nice. Congrats.
I was premature... AGAIN. It looked finished at Saturday afternoon. Won't show the wife or she'll be looking for something similar. Those barn doors are super popular now.
I got the door on rt 22 in Lebanon, an old piece of crap kitchen door that was painted brown. I cut it down and sanded it to where it looks pretty cool. The barn door hardware is in for sure
And you can Thank Tony's favorite squeeze Joanna for that barn door fad.

Saturday afternoon:
Looks really nice. Congrats.
I was premature... AGAIN. It looked finished at Saturday afternoon. Won't show the wife or she'll be looking for something similar. Those barn doors are super popular now.
I got the door on rt 22 in Lebanon, an old piece of crap kitchen door that was painted brown. I cut it down and sanded it to where it looks pretty cool. The barn door hardware is in for sure
It looks really nice. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

Saturday afternoon:
Looks really nice. Congrats.
I was premature... AGAIN. It looked finished at Saturday afternoon. Won't show the wife or she'll be looking for something similar. Those barn doors are super popular now.
I got the door on rt 22 in Lebanon, an old piece of crap kitchen door that was painted brown. I cut it down and sanded it to where it looks pretty cool. The barn door hardware is in for sure
It looks really nice. Looking forward to seeing it in person.
Sounds good

Included a plug for CigarMinder.
I meant to ask earlier, how is that cigar cut? Punch or shuriken? Can't tell it is cut at all from the photo.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Included a plug for CigarMinder.
I meant to ask earlier, how is that cigar cut? Punch or shuriken? Can't tell it is cut at all from the photo.
Vcut with an old Wolf cutter. Much shallower than a Colibri.

nice job Scott.

Included a plug for CigarMinder.
I meant to ask earlier, how is that cigar cut? Punch or shuriken? Can't tell it is cut at all from the photo.
Vcut with an old Wolf cutter. Much shallower than a Colibri.

Ahhhh, I see it now. My Xikar V is pretty shallow too. Considering buying a Colibri. I like the deeper cut.

Included a plug for CigarMinder.
I meant to ask earlier, how is that cigar cut? Punch or shuriken? Can't tell it is cut at all from the photo.
Vcut with an old Wolf cutter. Much shallower than a Colibri.

Ahhhh, I see it now. My Xikar V is pretty shallow too. Considering buying a Colibri. I like the deeper cut.
TWHS?

Nothing from NJDave today. Was he Travellin?
Son, DIL and the Gkids up.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]