« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2014, 03:32:09 PM »

@NJDave: I saw the new offering but I'm curious about where you are with the Saisons?
Can't say I ever cared much for them.  Tried them when they were first released and had no interest in a revisit.
As with most Oliva, construction is solid, just wasn't an enjoyable flavor profile for me.

« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2014, 03:34:07 PM »

I'm back home nutless enjoying leftover pizza and thinking about what cigar I want to smoke after.
Don't forget to mark your days off your countdown calendar.

« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2014, 03:35:25 PM »

20  Diesel Unlimited Maduro  Robusto
           10/32.50
19  Drew Estate Underground Belicoso
            5/27.50
18  Oliva Saison  Torpedo
           10/34.99
17  La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino  Double Corona
             6/17.99  2 boxes of 3 each
16  Sam Leccia White  Robusto
           10/39.99
15  Padron Natural  Robusto #2000
             4/20.80
14  Alec Bradley Flight Sampler #2
           10/34.99
13  5 Vegas Limitada Tenth  Belicoso Tubo
            5/29.50
12  La Aurora 1495 Series  Robusto
          10/29.99
11  Man o War Virtue  Toro
          10/34.99
10  Xikar HC Series Criollo  Toro
          10/32.50
 9  Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto
           5/19.99
 8  Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
          10/34.99
 7  Padilla 1932 (New) Torpedo
           5/24.50
 6  Oliva Serie "G" Churchill
          12/39.50  [box]
 5  Latitude Zero Torpedo
          5/22.50
 4  CAO Extreme Toro
          5/21.50
 3  Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2  Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 1  La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003
          5/29.50

« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2014, 03:42:48 PM »

@NJDave: I saw the new offering but I'm curious about where you are with the Saisons?
Can't say I ever cared much for them.  Tried them when they were first released and had no interest in a revisit.
As with most Oliva, construction is solid, just wasn't an enjoyable flavor profile for me.

+1.  meh.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2014, 03:45:29 PM »

I'm back home nutless enjoying leftover pizza and thinking about what cigar I want to smoke after.
Don't forget to mark your days off your countdown calendar.
fuck that. I know my last day of work is the 22nd and I leave the 27th.

« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2014, 03:52:01 PM »

21  Obsidian Half-Corona Tins
            10/24.99  [2 tins of 5]
[...]

« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2014, 03:53:31 PM »

I'm back home nutless enjoying leftover pizza and thinking about what cigar I want to smoke after.
Don't forget to mark your days off your countdown calendar.
fuck that. I know my last day of work is the 22nd and I leave the 27th.
Yea, but the other day using fishmath, you added an extra day.  Just want to make sure you are there on time for that stage out of town.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2014, 03:57:29 PM »

Hi there, Mark.
Hey Tony.  Guess what, we just started a weight loss contest here at work.  Six of us in at $20 ea, runs until Thanksgiving.  No cigars involved with this one, just the $$.  I've gained 15 of the 20 lbs I lost last summer back, so figured it was time to get back on the wagon.
It's a fucking illness, Mark.  I've lost it and gained it twice since our contest.  I need to get on the wagon again.
The only time I lost was when I had the pancreas thing. Dropped 30lb. in 9 days. But, I was dying. I'm glad that shit went away. I'm back to my svelte 35 lbs over weight!

« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2014, 04:03:05 PM »

Hi there, Mark.
Hey Tony.  Guess what, we just started a weight loss contest here at work.  Six of us in at $20 ea, runs until Thanksgiving.  No cigars involved with this one, just the $$.  I've gained 15 of the 20 lbs I lost last summer back, so figured it was time to get back on the wagon.
It's a fucking illness, Mark.  I've lost it and gained it twice since our contest.  I need to get on the wagon again.
The only time I lost was when I had the pancreas thing. Dropped 30lb. in 9 days. But, I was dying. I'm glad that shit went away. I'm back to my svelte 35 lbs over weight!
No kidding.  You made the right choice!

« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2014, 04:04:44 PM »

22  Punch Upper Cut Toro
            10/34.99
[...]

« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2014, 04:05:32 PM »

That's it for me.  Time to hit the dusty trail as Dusty isn't here to hit it.  Have a good evening all.

« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2014, 04:05:34 PM »

Hi there, Mark.
Hey Tony.  Guess what, we just started a weight loss contest here at work.  Six of us in at $20 ea, runs until Thanksgiving.  No cigars involved with this one, just the $$.  I've gained 15 of the 20 lbs I lost last summer back, so figured it was time to get back on the wagon.
It's a fucking illness, Mark.  I've lost it and gained it twice since our contest.  I need to get on the wagon again.
The only time I lost was when I had the pancreas thing. Dropped 30lb. in 9 days. But, I was dying. I'm glad that shit went away. I'm back to my svelte 35 lbs over weight!
  Howdy, Ken.  There's a Harley in your avatar...did you get one or just thinking about it?

« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2014, 04:14:02 PM »

@NJDave: I saw the new offering but I'm curious about where you are with the Saisons?
Can't say I ever cared much for them.  Tried them when they were first released and had no interest in a revisit.
As with most Oliva, construction is solid, just wasn't an enjoyable flavor profile for me.
Thanks, brother.  Well said.

« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2014, 04:20:26 PM »

Howdy, Ken.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2014, 04:21:28 PM »

I'm back home nutless enjoying leftover pizza and thinking about what cigar I want to smoke after.
Don't forget to mark your days off your countdown calendar.
fuck that. I know my last day of work is the 22nd and I leave the 27th.
Yea, but the other day using fishmath, you added an extra day.  Just want to make sure you are there on time for that stage out of town.
you're right, what was I thinking. got my calendar alarm set for August 27th, 4:45am.